*PN-G Vs. Friendswood Series/Friendswood wins series, advance

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="restless natives" post="807072" timestamp="1275103632"]
Was Singleton the starting pitcher for FW tonight?
Who pitched for PNG?
[/quote]

Stone started the game, not sure how long he stayed in after the game got out of hand.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="807045" timestamp="1275101198"]
Is that Gabe doing the Pompano Club ad?

Needs work, but not bad for an amatuer.
[/quote]

Amatuer? I have been doing color with KOGT and been in this business long before you picked up a headset. And I know what another post put on here read, I was happy to help a friend out with commercials and so was Heather. It was a good time and beats only picking fights with the same people on this site each and every day.

[quote name="Gabe" post="807085" timestamp="1275105761"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=70049.msg807045#msg807045 date=1275101198]
Is that Gabe doing the Pompano Club ad?

Needs work, but not bad for an amatuer.
[/quote]

Amatuer? I have been doing color with KOGT and been in this business long before you picked up a headset. And I know what another post put on here read, I was happy to help a friend out with commercials and so was Heather. It was a good time and beats only picking fights with the same people on this site each and every day.
[/quote]

Whoa fellow, I was only ribbing ya.

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you.

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="807076" timestamp="1275103964"]
"Third Class" SETX team "mudholes" Clear Lake, JR.   JK ;)
[/quote]

Real classy - and you folks whine about 1 person. You should have heard the classy PNG fans tonite, take back most of what I have been saying.First base coach is a real class act talking trash to pitchers when he is up 17-0, we will remember that for a long time. And the folks in the top row of the bleachers on the PNG side, real class act as well.

Hope we can come back and play better tomorrow, but if PNG acts like this again - Go Brenham and I will be sitting behind the folks who ragged on us, I will remember ya!!

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="807083" timestamp="1275104710"]
Stone threw five I was told, I left in the 3rd.

I believe a righty started, no 18. He struggled with his control, he was lifted for a lefty. How can you be 4 rounds deep, be up 1-0 in the series and lose 17-0?
[/quote]

And what kind of response would you like? We should not be here? We suck, yall are the worlds best team. We played really really bad, coached really really bad and yall played really really well. What a stupid post, I would expect this from Nederland or Dayton.

[quote name="fwstangs" post="807092" timestamp="1275106652"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=70049.msg807048#msg807048 date=1275101368]
Scored 3 times?

He must be a ladies man.
[/quote]

More Golden Triangle class - but we teach our kids how to play it right!! Try going to church before you post Aggie.
[/quote]

Excuse me? You have no idea what I was talking about at that time during this broadcast. I was joking with the play-by-play guy.

A little sensitive, are we?

[quote name="fwstangs" post="807088" timestamp="1275106421"]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=70049.msg807076#msg807076 date=1275103964]
[/quote]

Real classy - and you folks whine about 1 person. You should have heard the classy PNG fans tonite, take back most of what I have been saying. Talking trash to pitchers when he is up 17-0, we will remember that for a long time. And the folks in the top row of the bleachers on the PNG side, real class act as well.

Hope we can come back and play better tomorrow, but if PNG acts like this again - Go Brenham and I will be sitting behind the folks who ragged on us, I will remember ya!!
[/quote]

Relax FWstang. Those types of games sometimes happen. It can happen to anyone. You won the first game so your team deserves to be here. I don't live in PNG land but I would support them against almost anyone. There fans are classy. There are some in every school that even their own fans would like to punch in the nose. Don't judge the whole crowd by some unrully morons. Good luck to both teams tomorrow.

[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="807096" timestamp="1275107267"]
[quote author=fwstangs link=topic=70049.msg807088#msg807088 date=1275106421]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=70049.msg807076#msg807076 date=1275103964]
[/quote]

Real classy - and you folks whine about 1 person. You should have heard the classy PNG fans tonite, take back most of what I have been saying. Talking trash to pitchers when he is up 17-0, we will remember that for a long time. And the folks in the top row of the bleachers on the PNG side, real class act as well.

[/quote]

Relax FWstang. Those types of games sometimes happen. It can happen to anyone. You won the first game so your team deserves to be here. I don't live in PNG land but I would support them against almost anyone. There fans are classy. There are some in every school that even their own fans would like to punch in the nose. Don't judge the whole crowd by some unrully morons. Good luck to both teams tomorrow.
[/quote]

I agree with you 100%. But some Nederland, Dayton folks all listen to one poster or one kids behavior and paint the whole town the same color - you of course are correct and the fans who acted poorly always upset us, just like Fitz and the guy with the sign last year. No way do I think all PNG fans are like the ones I observed and watched up close acting poorly tonite! Thanks for the chill pill!

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="807083" timestamp="1275104710"]

I believe a righty started, no 18. He struggled with his control, he was lifted for a lefty. [glow=red,2,300]How can you be 4 rounds deep, be up 1-0 in the series and lose 17-0?[/glow]
[/quote] ;D WOW What a game...Admin if you want the answer to that you will probably have to ask fwstangs he seems to have the answer to everything :o Scalp-em again N.D.Ns..And we want have to hear  anymore  BLAH..BLAH..BLAH :D

All Area Baseball fans are welcome to Saturday's game @ 2pm, Wear your team shirt or ballcap. Come support our area's only 4A team left in the playoffs. This was on Friendswood's baseball website:
We need many many more fans at the Friday game. PNG showed us up folks, and they have a lot further to drive!! Come help these hard fighting Mustangs win, they earned it!

[quote name="pngrick" post="807127" timestamp="1275132575"]
All Area Baseball fans are welcome to Saturday's game @ 2pm, Wear your team shirt or ballcap. Come support our area's only 4A team left in the playoffs. This was on Friendswood's baseball website:
[glow=red,2,300]We need many many more fans at the Friday game. PNG showed us up folks[/glow], and they have a lot further to drive!! Come help these hard fighting Mustangs win, they earned it!

[/quote]I am from Nederland but I am fishing a tounament...But I will wear my purple shirt ;) SCALP-EM N.D.Ns

[quote name="fwstangs" post="807091" timestamp="1275106560"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=70049.msg807083#msg807083 date=1275104710]

I believe a righty started, no 18. He struggled with his control, he was lifted for a lefty. How can you be 4 rounds deep, be up 1-0 in the series and lose 17-0?
[/quote]

And what kind of response would you like? We should not be here? We suck, yall are the worlds best team. We played really really bad, coached really really bad and yall played really really well. What a stupid post, I would expect this from Nederland or Dayton.
[/quote] Well you would expect correct then, the post [b]did not[/b] come from PN-G.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder