*LU vs. West Virginia Game Thread..WVU WINS!!!!!!!*

From kfdm's coverage on Lamar. [url=http://www.kfdm.com/articles/cards-37108-lady-mountaineers.html]http://www.kfdm.com/articles/cards-37108-lady-mountaineers.html[/url]
[b]
Tidwell: [/b]It took me 33 years to get a division I coaching job.  A lot of that was by choice because I was at Baylor and TCU, and I like the aspect of recruiting and being the assistant coach and things along that line.  I'm a very loyal guy.  I've had talks with administrators, and I think some really good things are going to happen for me at Lamar University, and I hope I'm able to have a long run at Lamar University, and that's what I really would like to do.

Guest coachacola
Lamar needs to pony up the money for Tidwell and the program.  Did anyone read Bob West's old article the other day he wrote back in 1991 after they made it to the Elite 8?  The women's program back then was run on a shoestring.  I think now they'll be able to put a lot more money into the program and build something special around Tidwell.

solid game for Kalis....Jenna just hit a shot by the tip of the Longhorn....West Virginia is just too big....they grab every offensive and defensive board....being down 12-0 to start the game is a little tough to comeback from but they've showed a lot of heart

[quote name="NickKBTV" post="780098" timestamp="1269229372"]
solid game for Kalis....Jenna just hit a shot by the tip of the Longhorn....West Virginia is just too big....they grab every offensive and defensive board....being down 12-0 to start the game is a little tough to comeback from but they've showed a lot of heart
[/quote]

Jenna is a great passer. But the rest of the team is lacking in the passing department tonight. Too many paases directly to the white jersey's or off of teammates feet. Hopefully this will be a good learnign experience for the returning players. We were never in the game tonight because or usually solid shooting was ice cold.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder