who will have to best qb in 20-4a

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="773778" timestamp="1268150147"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=67095.msg773737#msg773737 date=1268146867]
Doty - PNG
Gonzalez - LCM
Forney - NED
Hughes - LUM (I think he's back)

All these will be in the conversation.... all the offenses are different though, so numbers will vary.
[/quote]Sounds about right...
[/quote]

what is the up and comer's name for you guys soulja??

[quote name="dayton" post="773779" timestamp="1268150219"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=67095.msg773778#msg773778 date=1268150147]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=67095.msg773737#msg773737 date=1268146867]
Doty - PNG
Gonzalez - LCM
Forney - NED

All these will be in the conversation.... all the offenses are different though, so numbers will vary.
[/quote]Sounds about right...
[/quote]Our strength again will be speed.  We look for D. Heard to be an impact player running for like 8 yards a carry before getting injured in week 7 vs Ozen.  Qb position should be great with an impact dual threat QB (forgot the kids's name, but he was only a freshman last year). 

what is the up and comer's name for you guys soulja??
[/quote]

[quote name="dayton" post="773737" timestamp="1268146867"]
Doty - PNG
Gonzalez - LCM
Forney - NED

[/quote]

yes hughes will be back. he will be a senior

No disrespect but, to every successful QB, there's some dependable recievers. Our running game will be there.
I'm not sure about our passing game because, i'm not sure about our recievers. Our young gunner really gave me a breath of fresh air when he came in against F-Wood. He showed flashes of success. I'm really thinking he'll be a good one with help from supporting cast.

[quote name="bcjag10" post="774336" timestamp="1268218934"]
No disrespect but, to every successful QB, there's some dependable recievers. Our running game will be there.
I'm not sure about our passing game because, i'm not sure about our recievers. Our young gunner really gave me a breath of fresh air when he came in against F-Wood. He showed flashes of success. I'm really thinking he'll be a good one with help from supporting cast.
[/quote]

Don't forget the big guys up front.  They don't get the credit they deserve.  They make the QB position doable.  Ask any successful QB, without their o-line they would be in trouble.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="774476" timestamp="1268237110"]
[quote author=bcjag10 link=topic=67095.msg774336#msg774336 date=1268218934]
[/quote]

Don't forget the big guys up front.  They don't get the credit they deserve.  They make the QB position doable.  Ask any successful QB, without their o-line they would be in trouble.
[/quote]
BINGO.
I have always said championship teams are made in the trenches! Ask the PNG QB before Doty (Tatum). Of course he was a sitting duck because of the run, run, pass, punt offense we were running (predictable) and lack of anything other than throw it deep on third down passing plays, but he had no time to throw. PNG 3-6 that year.

[quote name="X" post="775009" timestamp="1268286611"]
Throwing- Doty  PNG
Scrambling- Gonzales  LCM
All Around- Hughes  Lumberton
[/quote]
All of these guys are excellent athletes. It depends on who steps up to help these QBs look good.  Right now, I'm not sure who has the best supporting cast?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder