Kirbyville at Orangefield Predictions

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't have a story on or after homecoming. WOS is a great team and I aint saying we are going to teach them anything but we will play hard. Unlike you Balla who talked all week long about how Kville was going to show them this and show them that. Didn't happen did it? And I know Silsbee hasn't played Kville yet and can't wait........... it will be a great game.

Tigerheart i keep telling you man!!! Orangefield isn't fixing to do nothing with Kirbyville. Our Qb coming back too. Too much speed for da bobcats.

40-13!!!

Dude have you seen OF's Qb? He can air it out. Kville QB can't compare but it is great he'll be back. Kville does have speed but no DF. Can't win with weak DF. OF will be prepared and their win last week fired them up. They will play well and will be well coach.......not that trick play stuff. I stick with my prediction. Kville may prove me wrong but we'll have to wait til Friday to see.

Orangefield by 7 over K-Ville. 21 - 13.

OF is technically sound making up for size and speed. Will run pass plays to perfection and then stuff that Captain of theirs at Fullback down your throat. Very few mistakes being made by that team.

You better have some talent to overcome their coaching. OF came ready to play against Silsbee. We kept fumbling in the redzone and they kept capitalizing. It took a quarter to adjust and then barely stay ahead of them.

No mistakes and you win, but of course that will not happen.

OF goes to 4-2, and takes K-Ville's playoff spot.

If our players sucked that makes Orangefield ridiculous!! Make sense huh??

Dude, nothing you say makes sense. It is not a form of dialect (I hope you understand this word) with which I or anyone else on here can comprehend. I think OF will totally outclass the Tamecats. Too well coached and too much heart.

I was on the 98' date=' 99, 00 teams at Orangefield and the combined scores from those game was like 115-21.... Alverez was coaching there then so it must have been the players, because I remeber that the players sucked[/quote']

Allen Koch was Kirbyville's Head Coach during that time, not Alvarez. Same amount of talent, not much discipline or accountability, and not much of a weight program.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder