Kirbyville at Orangefield Predictions

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sho right, talk is cheap. Silsbee never impresses me cuz!! Yall wish Orangefield beat Kirbyville. Like i said before when Silsbee get past the first round if they go. I'll be so impress. You can't compare no Orangefield game with us. Hardin Jefferson and Liberty destroyed Silsbee last year, if you want to compare. Silsbee may improved from last year but don't seeing do much like everybody predicting. End of discussion!!!

Amazing that same Silsbee team that lost to Liberty and HJ was the same team that beat K'ville in K'ville. As far as losing in round #1. What's the shame in losing to a solid Palestine team? They have been very solid over the past few years. Also, not to nitpick, but you are not making sentences that make any sense. "Silsbee may improved from last year but don't seeing do much like everybody predicting." :|

Here's hoping OF has a great game.

END OF DISCUSSION is right! Cause Dem Bobcats gonna end it for K'ville dis Friday night. Then da Tigers rolling in and stop it once and for all, and when da play-offs roll around K'ville wont be playing no ball. That's right, so lets get da party started cause da end is at hand, and if K'ville is on a field in week 10 it's cause we invited da band. Smack is Wack!! Keep libin in da past Balla, cause the future don't look to brite!!!!!

Thank you 77. Silsbee has a ok team. Keep talking. Kirbyville was one play away from beating yall last year. Yall wasn't suppose to win that game. All the teams yall lost to last year we dominated with in the exception of Jasper. Now we lost to a very solid Wos team this past friday without our stud qb Hazelwood. Look for Kirbyville to bounce back and still make it to the playoffs.

Better worry about Newton yourself!!! Teams that you least expect will embarrass you. Tell you the truth i didn't expect Orangefield to do much but they are playing ball. You are already making a predictions that Newton got their District wrapped just because the reputations you guys have. Kirbyville is still a much better team than Newton this year. Thanks to coach Barbay to keep you guys alive. I can't wait to see how far you guys go because believe me' date=' its some solid teams waiting!!![/quote']

balla, please give it up. We "least expected" yall. Look what happened.

Orangefiled will WIN!!! By how much, I dont know. K'Ville's Defense is very sub par. If O'field can keep playing like they have been, they might find themselves in the playoffs.

Thank you 77. Silsbee has a ok team. Keep talking. Kirbyville was one play away from beating yall last year. Yall wasn't suppose to win that game. All the teams yall lost to last year we dominated with in the exception of Jasper. Now we lost to a very solid Wos team this past friday without our stud qb Hazelwood. Look for Kirbyville to bounce back and still make it to the playoffs.

I think Kirbyville could have beat Silsbee last year but you guys made some real poor decisions like not PUNTING. You can't beat an OK team if you cant or wont play special teams!!!!! I heard Coach Hooks thank you for giving WOS fuel........ I hope you keep talking so that Silsbee can read all that you have to say!

Guest GoStangs

Okay, I'm not completely siding with Balla on this one, but I think OF is the underdog going into this game. I'm pulling for OF, though, and I think it will be a close game. I just believe K'ville is a little stronger.

K'ville has lost only two games -- and both were to ranked 3A teams. Other than those games, they've averaged 42 points per game. Defensively, they're not great, but they are good. Despite their loss to WOS, they are still a dangerous team.

OF, on the other hand, lost to an unranked 2A school (who is pretty good, nonetheless), beat a 1-4 Splendora team by a TD, and beat Jasper by about the margin of victory everyone else has beaten Jasper by. Outside of OF's wins over Buna and Jasper, they've been giving up a lot of points (34 points per game to EC, Splendora, and Silsbee), and I think they may have trouble with K'ville's speed. OF has a lot of good players and great coaching, though, and their close game with Silsbeee would seem to bode well for them going into this game. Also, with the game in OF, the homefield advantage may come into play -- they are very tough at home, their fans are loud and crazy, and the team feeds off the emotion of their crowd.

Orangefield will take this game because they KNOW they are capable and they BELIEVE they will. They are in a great place, attitude wise. Not cocky, just determined and confident in their TEAM. Once again they are considered the underdogs, but that's okay. They won't worry about what anyone says they can't do, they'll just hit the field and get the job done. No flash, no smack, just good kids that love the game of football and play hard. GO BOBCATS!

Orangefield will take this game because they KNOW they are capable and they BELIEVE they will. They are in a great place' date=' attitude wise. Not cocky, just determined and confident in their TEAM. Once again they are considered the underdogs, but that's okay. They won't worry about what anyone says they can't do, they'll just hit the field and get the job done. No flash, no smack, just good kids that love the game of football and play hard. GO BOBCATS![/quote']

Thats one of the reasons I have always liked O'field. :wink:

How much impact has your new Offensive Coordinator had, and does he get any credit for this success? I know I've watched #7 for 3 years, and never really heard anybody talk about what a gamer he was - A good player and QB, YES! But he's really getting some good PR this year. Is it because of a change in Offensive schemes?

The OC is a GREAT GUY! I'm sorry he didn't get more of a chance at BC! I know I miss his interaction with MY kids! They would have done anything he asked them to do! I wish him nothing but success!

and I wasn't picking on #7 - He's a great player and a good kid ...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder