Kirbyville at Orangefield Predictions

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that regardless of the outcome in this game, kvilleballa is an embarassment to the Wildcats and the city of Kirbyville as a whole. I think this is going to be a good, close game. I hope to see Orangefield come out with the victory. Orangefield plays with heart, they showed me that against Silsbee. They will be ready for Kirbyville. Orangefield in close one by one touchdown, that is unless the Kirbyville's team has an attitude like kvilleballa's. In that case, they dont have a chance.

Silsbee just isn't good as everybody put them to be. Orangefield isn't going to have they way like they did Jasper. It takes a good balance attack to beat Kirbyville. They are very good at stopping the run. My uncle said Hazlewood should be back. Look for him to air it out on Orangefield. If you look back at the history look how many times we have whooped Orangefield. We have their number and it will show come friday night!!! Kirbyville by at least 20.

Silsbee just isn't good as everybody put them to be.

What information are you basing that statement on. Did your uncle tell you that too? Last year Silsbee beat a much better Kirbyville team than they will face this year. You must realize that without naming him no one gives "your uncle" any credibility.

Yeah Silsbee aint no Wos either. Kirbyville in a freaking romp playa. Let me let you understand something, Kirbyville gone be good if not a average team. Silsbee is no big threat man. I mean they are average but lets wait and see how they show in da playoffs, if they make it. Like someone in another thread said, every week not guaranteed a win.

Yeah Silsbee aint no Wos either. Kirbyville in a freaking romp playa. Let me let you understand something' date=' Kirbyville gone be good if not a average team. Silsbee is no big threat man. I mean they are average but lets wait and see how they show in da playoffs, if they make it. Like someone in another thread said, every week not guaranteed a win.[/quote']

Firstly, this has got to be the absolute worst usage of the English language I have ever encountered. I understand the first sentence. The second sentence makes no sense whatsoever. The third sentence is uniquely ignorant. What you meant to say is that Kirbyville is going to be an average, if not good team. Good is better than average. No one should strive for average. The threat Silsbee represents to your Wildcats is a another loss, one that would likely keep them out of the playoffs when coupled with the probable loss to Orangefield.

Wow, in my last thread I didnt realize how much worse OF beat Jasper than Kirbyville did. In fact, didnt Kirbyville almost LOSE that game? OF stomped Jasper @ Jasper. Kirbyville pulled out a narrow victory over Jasper @ Kirbyville. This does not bode well for the Wildcats. I just dont think that they the defense to stopped the on fire Bobcats and Brett Ramsey. I've got to take OF.

Wow, that junk you talking don't mean nothing. Kirbyville takes this one and i'm absolutely positive that they are ready for Orangefield. You are the same Silsbee fan that seem to can't remember. Didn't Liberty and HJ blasted yall last year and we dominated them? Games are played different dude. Oh yea, yall guys already claiming that #2 spot. Don't forget yall haven't played us yet. Should be a suprise like yall did us last year with that 21-13 victory. Just can't wait!!!!

Yeah Silsbee aint no Wos either. Kirbyville in a freaking romp playa. Let me let you understand something' date=' Kirbyville gone be good if not a average team. Silsbee is no big threat man. I mean they are average but lets wait and see how they show in da playoffs, if they make it. Like someone in another thread said, every week not guaranteed a win.[/quote']

I'm laughing so freakin hard I can't hardly type :lol::lol::lol: . You have got to be the most retarded individual in Kville (or even the State). Evidently, your ignorance has no bounds. I feel so badly for anyone from Kville with you representing them on this sight. However, I cannot deny that the crap you write is absolutely halarious!!! Make sure you tell Uncle Balla we all said hello, and thanks for his expert analysis. And remind him to get you to the bus stop in time to catch the short bus to the game tonight, you moron. Hey, don't overcook the fries, make sure you clean the grill at the end of your shift, and be sure to supersize for Uncle Balla! And please don't stop posting!! I love watching you dig yourself in. :D

GO BOBCATS!!

Wow' date=' that junk you talking don't mean nothing. Kirbyville takes this one and i'm absolutely positive that they are ready for Orangefield. You are the same Silsbee fan that seem to can't remember. Didn't Liberty and HJ blasted yall last year and we dominated them? Games are played different dude. Oh yea, yall guys already claiming that #2 spot. Don't forget yall haven't played us yet. Should be a suprise like yall did us last year with that 21-13 victory. Just can't wait!!!![/quote']

You're right, last year Kirbyville had a good team, but it just so happened that Silsbee beat that team. Last year's Kirbyville team was much better than this years. This is the reason that OF will beat Kirbyville tonight and the reason Silsbee will beat them in Week 9. Once again, you have got to be the absolute least intelligent person in Kirbyville, if not the entire state of Texas (quoting Inside Card). Your Wildcats had better be ready for the Bobcats, I think they're going to suprise you.

kvilleballa, let me get something straight.

Orangefield beat Jasper worse than Kirbyville did. But in your opinion that doesn't matter.

BUT, Kirbyville has beat Orangefield many times in the past or so you say, and that somehow does matter, in your opinion of course.

:roll:

On to my prediction - if Orangefield can defend those "floater" passes Kirbyville throws, they will win. As everyone has said, Orangefield has the heart and determination to win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476