Kirbyville at Orangefield Predictions

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoStangs

This is an extremely important game for both teams. OF will give K'ville all they can handle, and K'ville will return the favor to the Cats. My heart's with the Cats, and I hope they can pull out a victory.

Guest bleed orange

I will not predict any game that Orangefield plays because I do not want to jinx them. Wildcat seems to be pretty confident, thats good. We like teams that overlook us. Keep thinking that way.

Backwoods keep talking! Don't let that score with Wos fool you. Kirbyville has alot of speed and hopefully Booker and Hazelwood will return. They going to show you why we so dangerous!! Orangefield this is a wake up call!!

So what part of the score are we not supposed to be fooled by? the part were you got your mouth stuffed with turf. Or the part were you got your butt handed to you? You keep saying your dangerous? Dont see it. All I hear is We are gonna' date=' [b']I am gonna, they are gonna,,,, well heck is your gonna broken are something? Or are ya gonna stop crying after every game. Ya gonna let your team do the talking? Or are ya gonna keep making the same mistakes over and over and over?

Getting a little tired hearing smack from the could of beens :twisted:

Better worry about Newton yourself!!! Teams that you least expect will embarrass you. Tell you the truth i didn't expect Orangefield to do much but they are playing ball. You are already making a predictions that Newton got their District wrapped just because the reputations you guys have. Kirbyville is still a much better team than Newton this year. Thanks to coach Barbay to keep you guys alive. I can't wait to see how far you guys go because believe me, its some solid teams waiting!!!

You guys smoking somethin!!! Yes our defense is questionable but Orangefield better have a good game plan if they talkin bout beating Kirbyville. Like Wildcat 08 said we are a much better team than Jasper. I do believe Jasper has flat out given up. Its in their mind this year that there isn't any hope. They played Newton and Kirbyville in a tough game but that is about it. Should be a good game between Orangefield and Kirbyville, now that Orangefield have improved!!! Good luck!!

It is funny how you come back here talking noise once again after that beating you guys took Friday night. It was hilarious as well watching Dan Hooks even commenting on how much smack was being told only to not show it on the field. Most folks around here have nothing against K'ville, but it is the noise that turns folks off to your school.

This week should be a good game. OF has something to play for now. They hung with Silsbee, they beat Jasper, and now they know they are capable of beating anyone. They play with heart........not their mouths.

Was at the WOS and Kirbyville game.Did not see much from Kirbyville.Games are won by defence if defense is that bad I dont see alot of wins.As far as their speed they had one back who had some speed but every team has one back with some speed.On defence they were fast but it must of been for a short distance because they were always chasing Garret,Thomas,Franks,Bevel and backups.Orangefield wins this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder