Kirbyville at Orangefield Predictions

Guest bleed orange

He has made a major impact not only with calling plays but with our kids. We hope he stays a while. Your loss is our gain. But man the guy can eat!!!!! Just kidding. Someday he will springboard to bigger and better things. He is that good in my opinion. Our entire coaching staff has done a good job preparing our kids. It took a while to find the right combination but it seems like we have for now. I don't even have a kid that plays. I am just an innocent bystander.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wos team this past friday without our stud qb Hazelwood.

Since when did Kville's QB get titled as a stud QB? First I've heard of this one. Just for the record Dan Marino couldn't have pulled off a win for Kville Friday against WOS. Your so called "stud" QB wasn't the reason for 46-16. Sorry.

i have no idea who is going to win this game. after seeing kirbyville last week i think they are a good team. i haven't seen orangefield yet but it looks like they are getting better each week. i'm pulling for the bobcats since they are our neighbor but i think kirbyville wins this one in a close battle that could have an exciting finish.

Kirbyville 30

Orangefield 28

KVBalla You are one to be calling someone "crap talking." That's all you've done on here well...........that and make excuses for losing. I just made a comment on your QB. I wasn't bad mouthing him just made a point that he definitely was not the reason for your loss to WOS. I think everyone would agree. And we are looking forward to playing Kville. That aint crap talk either. There is a battle for the playoffs & we are in the running.

I wold love for some kind of factual evidence to emerge from the useless banter coming from 'Balla'.

Orangefield is executing flawlessly right now. That alone will beat most teams. I watched them take the chances Silsbee gave them and almost pulled out a major upset.

Turnovers will kill momentum in a game, Make one against OF and they will capitalize on it and take away your advantage. Which right now is useless banter.

OF in a close one 24 - 17 over K-Ville.

Can't wait to come north and take another one in your backyard.

Hardhitters didn't Newton loose? Exactly that score don't indicate nothing to me but they still lost. Newton got blasted by Kirbyville in a Game situation. Newton still not a better team than Kirbyville this year. For the records Silsbee will get blasted on their homecoming!!!

Contradicting yourself??? You say WOS will lose to Silsbee. Then you turn around and say Silsbee will lose on their homecoming. Silsbee plays WOS on their homecoming. Hmmmmm???? You dont see Silsbee posters on here talking trash, because they are used to winning. Just like WOS. The people that talk the most are not championship caliber teams. Think about that.

I never said it was. I simply said that we are in the running for playoffs too and we are going to play hard for it. This is a tough district for everyone except WOS. So no one, not even Kville, is a sure thing. This season could surprise alot of people. It already has. No telling what the next few weeks will have in store. There are still alot of tough games to be played and everyone is fighting for the playoffs spots. I wish luck to all.....even with the trash.

Guest Team Captain 07

daddy 5009 you make me laugh too. 28-14 orangefield!! Please man!!! They going to snow dem boys why they go to the playoffs every year.

" :lol: Your going to Snowww them Boyzzz"....You are a character.. Please in between working your job as the fry guy at the local Sonic make your way to just one english class, but not at the high school, try the middle school they might need to start slower with you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder