98 members have voted

1. 1. Who Has The Best Chance For 3rd

• PN-G
    • Nederland
    • LC-M
    • Vidor
    • Lumberton
    • Ozen

Ok let's stop and think. Mid County Madness is huge for both teams next week. Both teams still have to face Dayton and PN-G still has to face Central. This will come down to week 10. Vidor and Lumberton will have a shot as well.

Don't forget about LCM. :D 3rd is open for ANYBODY who has the heart to take it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LCM Volleyball

We're going to take 1 game at a time. I like our chances against Ozen. Mid County has dominated this district so long it's time for a change. Do most agree? BOJO

I am a diehard Nederland fan, and I still believe that a MC team will take 3rd, but I think Nederland and PNG have both been coming into each season with the mentality and attitude that MidCounty teams just deserve to be in the playoffs.. like it comes naturally.. i think that could have been the downfall of MidCounty this year... just my two cents

Guest Bridge City Card

With Vidor's injuries i was reading about their chances are slim. One of the Mid County teams or LCM would be my favorate to go 3rd. Nothing against Lumberton but you guys still have PNG, Ned, Central and so on.

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

OK we have to think positive. I say Nederland. We knew Central's speed would be a battle for us anyway so we get it together this week.

i say PN-G still makes the playoffs. it was a shocker that lc-m beat pn-g so bad. 42-0 :shock: i do believe that lc-m is an improved team this year. in the game against wos they looked like they had some potential to be a good team. imo the key for png is to beat nederland and then take it one game at a time and do not overlook any of their opponents' date=' of course that's easier said then done. the playoff race in that district is wide open.[/quote']

Yeah im back (trojan horse virus) im on my friends computer now, our coaches stated that they overlooked lc-m and didnt prepare for the game as much as they should (weve thumped em evrytime in the past) and we got licked, but the guys will step it up and i promise yall we will not overlook anyone else in this district. I sat there shocked but never quit yelling i screamed until the last 45.6 seconds. i cannot remember the last time we got shut out :oops:

Since everything is so crazy in this district it is hard to predict anything. This is a key week for Dayton, not for the playoff spot but to see if they can keep rolling in this district. Which will ultimately affect the playoffs.

I think we keep rolling and solidify our place in this new district. It is pretty clear so far that Dayton can compete. Except for the WOS game everything has been clickin pretty good. I think at first people would have considered Dayton lucky to make the playoffs but, now they know your gonna have to play hard & mistake free football to beat'em.

Its funny about how people count out teams with one loss in district..This is only the second week of district that has been played

The SECOND week..

Some teams have one win now ,and think they are going all the way..Some teams have one loss and they are already writing them off..You better just wait until the last whistle is blown to say who is going and who isnt..

and all the predictions before the season,was exactly what they were was just predictions..Some of those predictions was made alongtime ago and some were made recently.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder