EC vs. Anahuac

[quote name="whsalum" post="763170" timestamp="1266680482"]
EC isn't anywhere near the club they have been in recent years.They will win a early playoff game if they get one of the prep schools but I don't see them going going very deep this season.
[/quote]

EC plays Houston Richard Milburn Academy in the first round. They will then face #1 ranked New Waverly in the second round. If they were to manage to upset NW, they would then face #4 Kountze in the 3rd round.

Other than that first round game, it will be a tough row to hoe for the Bucs.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="763176" timestamp="1266680822"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=66285.msg763170#msg763170 date=1266680482]
EC isn't anywhere near the club they have been in recent years.They will win a early playoff game if they get one of the prep schools but I don't see them going going very deep this season.
[/quote]

EC plays Houston Richard Milburn Academy in the first round. They will then face #1 ranked New Waverly in the second round. If they were to manage to upset NW, they would then face #4 Kountze in the 3rd round.

Other than that first round game, it will be a tough row to hoe for the Bucs.
[/quote]

I agree :-\

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="763218" timestamp="1266683813"]
So let's see true blue said 8 pts and 3 blocks was a great game subtract 6 points which is probably lower than wat we usually would have lost on turnovers...nope we'd still have lost handily if...
[/quote]Look here Kid I have overlooked the fact that you are a wont to be that wishes he could be on the floor and play. I have not made one post good or bad on here after I pulled  him from this team. But If you post anything else about him or me I promise you I will introduce my self to you. And you will not like what I have to say to you. If you would like to say something to eather one of use, fill free to talk to eather one of us face to face.

I don't get on here much and don't get to follow EC so I was wondering when True Blue pulled his kid from the team.  I saw him play with them during the EC tournament and thought he was pretty good.  Yeah, he wasn't starting, but he was getting to play good minutes.  I was just wondering when and what happened.  That really killed their depth.  He was a force coming off the bench.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86