West Hardin vs. Sabine Pass in Nederland.

im gonna say this right now. Sabine Pass has some rude fans. One of their "fans" cussed out one of our varsity players he called him a little "b" word and said that he sucked. That was very disrespectful of that man and nothing happened to him which is a bunch of bull. That same man also laughed at one of our players when he busted his head open and our player has to get 10 stiches above his eyebrow. I just dont understand why a grown man would act like this.

sry to hear that oilerman21 .... i attended Sabine Pass and to hear that coming from our fans honestly doesn't surprise me at all .. but it was probally one of the stupid rednecks that doesnt get out of Sabine Pass .. hope the young man is ok ... good luck to the oilers the rest of the seaon know you guys are in the rebuliding stage right now after losing Copeland last year to graduation

[quote name="pitufo04" post="746619" timestamp="1263963295"]
sry to hear that oilerman21 .... i attended Sabine Pass and to hear that coming from our fans honestly doesn't surprise me at all .. but it was probally one of the stupid rednecks that doesnt get out of Sabine Pass .. hope the young man is ok ... good luck to the oilers the rest of the seaon know you guys are in the rebuliding stage right now after losing Copeland last year to graduation
[/quote] well i sure do thank for and yes it was a hard loss losing copeland.. he was scoring 35 points a game for us.. and yes the young man is ok he is at the hospital. and im gonna tell u the truth it was me that the man cussed out and my stepdad threated to whoop his butt lol. im #13 for the oilers....

I was not at the game, but was told by a buddy of mine that a ball player from WH bled pretty bad after he collided with another player from SP and had to be taken out of the game.  What the "so called" fan did, based on what I heard, was uncalled for and he should be banned from future games.  After all, high school players are just kids and no grown man should have done that, especially when a kid was hurt.  I hope the young man is okay and I hope things are well for him and his family.  GOD BLESS!!!   

I totally concur with you on this issue.  In fact, I was at the Spurger-Sabine Pass game last Friday.  I could not believe what I was hearing.  One fan from Spurger called a fan from SP, using the "N" word.  This is not a reflection on Spurger's community as a whole.  However, there is no place for such a behavior.  It is beyond reprehensible and it is not something that we want kids to emulate.  The fan from SP that the young oiler was referring to, in my opinion, should be banned from future sporting events.  I hope the school does smoething about it.       

[quote name="recruiter" post="746661" timestamp="1263966559"]
I totally concur with you on this issue.  In fact, I was at the Spurger-Sabine Pass game last Friday.  I could not believe what I was hearing.  One fan from Spurger called a fan from SP, using the "N" word.  This is not a reflection on Spurger's community as a whole.  However, there is no place for such a behavior.  It is beyond reprehensible and it is not something that we want kids to emulate.  The fan from SP that the young oiler was referring to, in my opinion, should be banned from future sporting events.  I hope the school does smoething about it.       
[/quote]

This is an out right lie about this Spurger fan. I know the Spurger fan your speaking of & he wound never use the "N" word. He would also not ever speak to a player in a negative way (they're kids). Now on the other hand he will and does give the refs. HE!!. And they did deserve it on that call!!!!!!
Chase McGallion received a out right dropped shoulder to the nose & knocked flat on the floor. He told me after the game, when I asked him how he was. He said, when I came to the first thing I saw was the score board that said FOULS #10-1. "They gave me the foul?" He got the foul, a bloody swollen nose, and black eye the next day, but still had a heck of a game!!!!!
AND yes this totally pi$$ed the Spurger fan off. But again I can guarantee he would never use the "N" word. You can ask anyone that knows him.

Shs the words was said and theirs no question about it.
everyone has  outragous fans no reason why people should act that way.some people take taulting to the next level.
also it wasnt a shoulder drop,their heads hits. i'm sure nobody will try to smash heads

about the west hardin player. its never nice to see a player get hurt at any age
but it was lik his 2-3 time form tackling a sp player to the ground. shoulder down arms wrap around and everything. if it was football season that would have been the hit of the season
bad injurys normally happen when tackling on a wood court repetly.

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="746651" timestamp="1263965355"]
[font=Courier]I've heard numerous complaints from different coaches playing different teams this year....Fans yelling racial slurs should get them banned from any of that school's future sporting events for ever![/font]
[/quote] AMEN

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder