***H-J Marathon scores***

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and sutherland with five threes!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait, i must have the wrong guy, bc i forgot he cant shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! swagg, don't even try to defend yourself, and dont make excuses.........give credit where credit is due, and move on, there is no way you can say kountze is better now............two games against HJ, two losses.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="HJ2012" post="729328" timestamp="1260679174"]
and sutherland with five threes!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait, i must have the wrong guy, bc i forgot he cant shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! swagg, don't even try to defend yourself, and dont make excuses.........give credit where credit is due, and move on, there is no way you can say kountze is better now............two games against HJ, two losses.
[/quote]

He is gonna tell you that it takes 3 out of 5 to be the best.

He is still finishing his abnormally large helping of crow he will be back I'm sure but it takes time to consume the amount that he has to....Good luck swag, be sure to finish it all.

Now for the other good sports fans in Kountze;
The game went down to the wire and could have went either way. I think you have a great team and you should go undefeated through district and quite possibly the rest of the year. Good luck to yall.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder