***H-J Marathon scores***

Great game by Turner and the Refs. They did it to us again. The game went as usual. Turner doing what he do, and that grey headed ref doing what he do. I must admit Hj is hard to beat. I have to come up with a new formula how to beat turner and the refs. It should be coming out soon. So in the mean time Hawkettes enjoy this meaningless tournament win, and for us we will. E celebrating in March. The one that really matters. I net we won't see hj and Todd refs there. We will still get the last laugh.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the game mattered......you said that Kountze was gonna "Rick James" HJ last night.......what ever that means!!!  It would have mattered had Kountze won, but they did not and they did not in Kountze a few weeks ago either.......as a matter fact Kountze has yet to beat HJ since Sutherland left Kountze!!!! :D :D :D :D

Guest stevenash
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="729637" timestamp="1260736349"]
Oh the game mattered......you said that Kountze was gonna "Rick James" HJ last night.......what ever that means!!!   It would have mattered had Kountze won, but they did not and they did not in Kountze a few weeks ago either.......as a matter fact Kountze has yet to beat HJ since Sutherland left Kountze!!!! :D :D :D :D

[/quote]
Thats only because the refs cheated four consecutive times.

[quote name="Cowboy4jc" post="729802" timestamp="1260752065"]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=63608.msg729787#msg729787 date=1260750376]
Did Kountze Play HJ the year we both won state>
[/quote]
Yes sir. Im not sure what the score was but HJ won.
[/quote]
No they didnt cowboy if i remember correct. both teams wanted to play each other but they never got the chance to square off.

[quote name="FlexD33" post="729814" timestamp="1260753072"]
[quote author=Cowboy4jc link=topic=63608.msg729802#msg729802 date=1260752065]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=63608.msg729787#msg729787 date=1260750376]
Did Kountze Play HJ the year we both won state>
[/quote]
Yes sir. Im not sure what the score was but HJ won.
[/quote]
No they didnt cowboy if i remember correct. both teams wanted to play each other but they never got the chance to square off.
[/quote]
Ok, sorry about that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder