***H-J Marathon scores***

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Indian88alum" post="727772" timestamp="1260491428"]
Wow that bullard team must of been playing some good ball. Same with Lumberton I didnt think they would beat anahuac especially not by that much!
What team looked the best today?
[/quote]

Don't be suprised. Bullard can beat Kountze. Bullard is playing without one of their top players. He had ankle surgery today and will be out 6 to 8 weeks. Bullard has a new coach and he has them playing well especially if they ever get fully healthy. Injuries have plagued them this year. 4 different starters have missed games.

[quote name="HJ2012" post="727894" timestamp="1260504796"]
DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HJ is lookin to win this tourney..........
[/quote]
It depends on how the bracket falls. We may have to play Bullard which is in my opinion one of the top teams in the tourney. I would say that they are better than Kountze.

After watching most of the teams in this tourney, I would have to say that HJ played the best. I was impressed with the Hawks, they are just flat out good, extremely well coached. I did not see the Kountze/Bullard game but heard Bullard came to play.

Pleasant Grove was very disappointing to me. That do not shoot the ball very well and do not defend very well.

I look for a Kountze/HJ final.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin