Tiger Woods Injuried in Car Wreck

Golf great Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident in Florida early Friday morning, according to MyFoxOrlando.com.

Woods, 33, is in the hospital in very serious condition after a single-car crash at 2:25 a.m. in which he hit a fire hydrant and then a tree, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

The crash is under investigation and charges are pending.

Woods pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community when he struck the hydrant, the Orlando Sentinel reported, citing the FHP.

He then plowed into the tree on his neighbor's property. He was taken to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee, Fla.

Woods was apparently traveling under 33 mph because the Cadillac Escalade's airbags didn't inflate, the FHP told the Sentinel.

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,577325,00.html]Fox News [/url]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="718732" timestamp="1259371576"]
Looks like Tiger has been using his putter off the golf course.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/27/tiger-woods-fight-wife-crash-elin-nordegren/

[/quote]

Simply amazing. I guess if you are rich enough, and Tiger being a billionaire, when the highway patrol comes to your house to investigate an accident, your wife can turn them away by telling them that you are sleeping. That's laughable.

New reports coming out.................................facial lacerations not from wreck but from wife!!!!  It has been rumored that TW has been having an affair and evidently his wife questioned him about it and attacked him.  She chased him out of the house with a golf club and hit the car several times with the club and then the wreck occurred.  This info came from a non-law enforcement type who interviewed TW yesterday.

Another laughable moment....why would anyone mess around on Elin Nordegren??? Kinda like Jim Carrey in ''Liar Liar'' saying he had had better!

Was Tiger lying in the street, semi-conscious due to a 7-iron to the head?

Poor Elin. If Tiger divorces her (or she divorces him), she would only be half a billionaire. Ain't life a biatch?

[quote name="baddog" post="719402" timestamp="1259430708"]
I mistakenly called his wife Erin, but it is Elin. I corrected it.

I don't feel sorry for rich people. They think they live by a different set of laws and sometimes, it's true. If this happened between myself and my wife, she would already be in jail and possibly me too.
[/quote]
Yep, we would have been in jail.....And my employer would be asking for my resignation on Monday.

Tiger withdraws from his tournament this weekend and will not be there.  That's understandable if he's hurt, but it seems to me the longer he lets this go on without talking, the more rumors will be circulated.

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-woods-accident&prov=ap&type=lgns

[quote name="speveto" post="721481" timestamp="1259681469"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=63034.msg718500#msg718500 date=1259356174]
[b]Where was Tiger heading at 2:30 in the morning?[/b]

[/quote]              he was going to hike the Appalachian trail.
[/quote]

He was not "going" anywhere

He was running from a torn woman  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami