Tiger Woods Injuried in Car Wreck

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks yankee. If she would go out with me just once, I'd have her throwing rocks (or golf clubs) at Tiger. I make it tough to go back... ;D

That pic I posted....a woman who looks like that, wearing shirts saying she is #1, and is married to a billionaire, will find it difficult just to hold her head up in public now, thinking she isn't all that. Her ego has been trounced. Some of the women Tiger was with, I could have gotten into bed for a lot less money. Some weren't even good looking. I think word got around what he would pay, and they lined up.

His first tournament back, they should line the fairway with styrofoam fire hydrants... ;D

Just having some fun at Tiger's expense. He can afford it.

Nice pic BTW!

[quote name="YankeeDawg" post="728588" timestamp="1260632938"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=63034.msg728580#msg728580 date=1260632200]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=63034.msg728566#msg728566 date=1260629338]
yankee, this is as bad as trying to put Anna-Nicole Smith in the ground. That went on for months.

Anyone with his money could pay these same women to sleep with him, so he can't brag about being a stud. This is worse than Hugh Grant, who paid an ugly prostitute to have sex with him, when he was dating one of the most beautiful women in the world....Elizabeth Hurley!!

It takes intense concentration to play golf at his level. We have all seen his stone face when playing. I bet he couldn't hit a fairway right now with all the distractions. Does he ever recover?
[/quote]

Ok folks......take it easy on my karma......but here is what I predict.

yes, he will recover.  They have gone to an island to work it out.  He will let all this play down, and make a press release in a few months that they have worked it out.  They will do several photo sessions showing how their love was stronger than all this mess.  
[/quote]

Aaahhh Hippy...What a beautiful, romantic ending to this most horrid of stories.  Several questions: How many "transgressions" do you think he will engage in while on this island and with whom (previous "lovers" or new ones)??        Will more skanks come forward admitting to doing woody??     Where/how is he going to hide all his money?? and last, but certainly not least...Which one do you think will come up dead??   ;D

Good Karma for being so imaginative !!!  ::)
[/quote]

Thanks guys..........

Elin is looking HOT in that pic........he has been stupid but I bet he will come out of this.  This will not only cost him money but the sport itself.  When Tiger does not play, viewing goes down 50%.  It's all about the dollar bill!

In time he'll be back kicking butt on the tour and some of his endorsers (after they drop him) will return.
He may not make as much as he does now but he'll still be making tons of money.

Hard to say he'll still be married though. It'll suprise me if she sticks with him through this mess; especially in a few months when many others start popping up with baby tiger claims.  ;)

Teachers ask questions and don't always like the answers                           

It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have               
turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the           
children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early                     
dismissal.                                                                         

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can             
leave early today."                                                                 

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart           
and will answer the question."                                                     

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"                               

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."                   

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."                                     

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.                               

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"                                               

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."                 

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."                                           

Johnny is even madder than before.                                                 

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"                   

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."                   

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."                                 

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the             
questions.                                                                         

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would           
keep their mouths shut!"                                                           

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"                                     

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"                   

[quote name="shovelhead" post="732304" timestamp="1261090293"]
Teachers ask questions and don't always like the answers                             

It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have                 
turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the             
children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early                       
dismissal.                                                                           

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can               
leave early today."                                                                 

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart             
and will answer the question."                                                       

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"                               

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."                     

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."                                     

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.                               

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"                                               

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."                   

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."                                           

Johnny is even madder than before.                                                   

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"                     

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."                     

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."                                   

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the             
questions.                                                                           

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would             
keep their mouths shut!"                                                             

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"                                       

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"                   
[/quote]

Hilarious!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont