Tiger Woods Injuried in Car Wreck

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="726220" timestamp="1260282240"]
I'm really startin to feel sorry for this guy. 
[/quote]

2 weeks ago who would have thought the phrase  "Things are going bad for me, but..at least I am not TIGER WOODS"  Would have be ever said.

I hope he gets his  1) family together,  then  2) himself together (inner) , then  3) Corporate Self..

Good Luck TIGER....stop acting like  TIGGER ...Tiggers like to bounce around...Tigers stay close to the PRIDE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="triskaideka" post="727127" timestamp="1260390295"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=63034.msg726220#msg726220 date=1260282240]
I'm really startin to feel sorry for this guy. 
[/quote]

2 weeks ago who would have thought the phrase  "Things are going bad for me, but..at least I am not TIGER WOODS"   Would have be ever said.

I hope he gets his   1) family together,  then  2) himself together (inner) , then  3) Corporate Self..

Good Luck TIGER....stop acting like  TIGGER ...Tiggers like to bounce around...Tigers stay close to the PRIDE
[/quote]

I agree 100%...........  I know the media cant be helping his situation with his family!

[quote name="dayton" post="725739" timestamp="1260209106"]
MAN!!!! it's like watching a train wreck..... I know it's gonna be aweful, but I just can't look away.

Up to 9 or 10 now according to some reports.
[/quote]I tell you this, he's been a millionaire for about, uumm over a decade. So, i'll give him 4 or 5 a year. This makes it about 50 or so ;D. At lease he can afford it :D :D :D.

The whole prenup thing is interesting to me.... as is the renegotiating and giving her more $$ to stay.

Everything I have is my wife's and vice versa. I guess I just don't understand what having that magnitude of wealth is like. I know if she stays, she'll stay for the kids probably, but the negotiations just seem cold and too business like for a relationship.

[quote name="dayton" post="727635" timestamp="1260475566"]
The whole prenup thing is interesting to me.... as is the renegotiating and giving her more $$ to stay.

Everything I have is my wife's and vice versa. I guess I just don't understand what having that magnitude of wealth is like. I know if she stays, she'll stay for the kids probably, but the negotiations just seem cold and too business like for a relationship.
[/quote]

No, at my house, everything that is my wife's is her's and everything mine is her's.... :P

[quote name="dayton" post="727635" timestamp="1260475566"]

[/quote]

If you ever get a divorce (I did)...you will find that vice versa thing is a little lopsided..........

I do agree that negotiating a Prep is a weird way to work things out in a marriage.

[quote name="KDOSullivan" post="727639" timestamp="1260476079"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=63034.msg727635#msg727635 date=1260475566]

[/quote]

No, at my house, everything that is my wife's is her's and everything mine is her's.... :P
[/quote][quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=63034.msg727675#msg727675 date=1260481358]

[/quote]

If you ever get a divorce (I did)...you will find that vice versa thing is a little lopsided..........

[b]I do agree that negotiating a Prep is a weird way to work things out in a marriage.[/b]
[/quote]

2 good posts.... I hope I never find out about the divorce thing.

I understand the vice versa thing too! Kinda like, -When she cooks, I clean the kitchen and when I cook I clean the kitchen- :D

[quote name="dayton" post="728177" timestamp="1260554457"]
[quote author=KDOSullivan link=topic=63034.msg727639#msg727639 date=1260476079]

[/quote]

[/quote][quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=63034.msg727675#msg727675 date=1260481358]

[/quote]

[b]I do agree that negotiating a Prep is a weird way to work things out in a marriage.[/b]
[/quote]

2 good posts.... [b]I hope I never find out about the divorce thing.[/b]
I understand the vice versa thing too! Kinda like, -When she cooks, I clean the kitchen and when I cook I clean the kitchen- :D
[/quote]

I hope you don't either........one of the toughest things I have ever done (and I've done some pretty stupid things in my younger days)

but......Time Marches On!

[quote name="dayton" post="728177" timestamp="1260554457"]
[quote author=KDOSullivan link=topic=63034.msg727639#msg727639 date=1260476079]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

2 good posts.... I hope I never find out about the divorce thing.

I understand the vice versa thing too! Kinda like, -[b]When she cooks, I clean the kitchen and when I cook I clean the kitchen[/b]- :D
[/quote]

I'd clean Elin's kitchen.  ;D

He offered to pay her $50,000,000 to stay.  I think she said she'd agree "for the sake of the kids"...LMAO...Yeah right!!!!

I asked my wife last nite if this situation was happening with us, would she stay.  SHe said "Hedouble L  NO!!  I have too much pride".

I started to laugh  hysterically. ...she reached for my golf bag...I got into my truck, sped out the driveway, hit two dogs and a trash can.  ;D

[quote name="YankeeDawg" post="728548" timestamp="1260622247"]
He offered to pay her $50,000,000 to stay.  I think she said she'd agree "for the sake of the kids"...LMAO...Yeah right!!!!

I asked my wife last nite if this situation was happening with us, would she stay.  SHe said "Hedouble L  NO!!  I have too much pride".

I started to laugh  hysterically. ...she reached for my golf bag...I got into my truck, sped out the driveway, hit two dogs and a trash can.  ;D

[/quote]

I was wondering who hit  my trash can...... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="KDOSullivan" post="728551" timestamp="1260623266"]
[quote author=YankeeDawg link=topic=63034.msg728548#msg728548 date=1260622247]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was yours?? Oooops....my bad.  I didn't see it...i was ducking  my 3 Wood  ;D

Seriously...how the heck can Elin forgive the woody??  he cheats with one woman...ok fine-forgive him.....he cheats with two women...well, maybe...but 8 or 9 or however many it's up to today and multiple times with each one????  But then again...she IS blond, so yeah...I guess it can happen.  If that was me, the wife would be selling fragments of my body parts at the bait store  ;D

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="YankeeDawg" post="728554" timestamp="1260625486"]
[quote author=KDOSullivan link=topic=63034.msg728551#msg728551 date=1260623266]
[quote author=YankeeDawg link=topic=63034.msg728548#msg728548 date=1260622247]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was yours?? Oooops....my bad.  I didn't see it...i was ducking  my 3 Wood  ;D

Seriously...how the heck can Elin forgive the woody??   he cheats with one woman...ok fine-forgive him.....he cheats with two women...well, maybe...but 8 or 9 or however many it's up to today and multiple times with each one????   But then again...she IS blond, so yeah...I guess it can happen.  If that was me, the wife would be selling fragments of my body parts at the bait store  ;D
[/quote]

That's as good an assessment of my home as I would make.

yankee, this is as bad as trying to put Anna-Nicole Smith in the ground. That went on for months.

Anyone with his money could pay these same women to sleep with him, so he can't brag about being a stud. This is worse than Hugh Grant, who paid an ugly prostitute to have sex with him, when he was dating one of the most beautiful women in the world....Elizabeth Hurley!!

It takes intense concentration to play golf at his level. We have all seen his stone face when playing. I bet he couldn't hit a fairway right now with all the distractions. Does he ever recover?

[quote name="baddog" post="728566" timestamp="1260629338"]
yankee, this is as bad as trying to put Anna-Nicole Smith in the ground. That went on for months.

Anyone with his money could pay these same women to sleep with him, so he can't brag about being a stud. This is worse than Hugh Grant, who paid an ugly prostitute to have sex with him, when he was dating one of the most beautiful women in the world....Elizabeth Hurley!!

It takes intense concentration to play golf at his level. We have all seen his stone face when playing. I bet he couldn't hit a fairway right now with all the distractions. Does he ever recover?
[/quote]

LOL...from some accounts I've read, he DID pay money...big money...to sleep with some of these skanks.  I think $15,000 in one case for GS and according to the gals involved, he was, as Tony the Tiger would say..GGGGRRREAT!!!!!!

Does he recover??...who knows...maybe a year or so down the road...he doesn't need the money..that's obvious...Even after his wife gets her share, he'll still have more money than you and I will ever see.   I agree..with all the distractions right now, he'd probably  shoot 30 over par at the putt-putt course!!

He may turn "thug" and join the ranks of "gangsta-rappers", start doing music videos, get involved in drugs and crime and wind up in the pen!!!  Who knows...the woody is full of surprises as is evident!! LOL.  I think he had the whole world fooled...he is one "celebrity" that I would have never guessed would be such a putz!!

BTW, Elin asked me for your phone number last night, so she is on the prowl herself...I'd venture to say she probably has had a few "transgressions" in her married life as well.

Geeesh...I'm so dang cynical!! ::) ;D

[quote name="baddog" post="728566" timestamp="1260629338"]

[/quote]

Ok folks......take it easy on my karma......but here is what I predict.

yes, he will recover.  They have gone to an island to work it out.  He will let all this play down, and make a press release in a few months that they have worked it out.  They will do several photo sessions showing how their love was stronger than all this mess.  

[quote name="YankeeDawg" post="728578" timestamp="1260631969"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=63034.msg728566#msg728566 date=1260629338]

[/quote]

LOL...from some accounts I've read, he DID pay money...big money...to sleep with some of these skanks.  I think $15,000 in one case for GS and according to the gals involved, he was, as Tony the Tiger would say..GGGGRRREAT!!!!!!

Does he recover??...who knows...maybe a year or so down the road...he doesn't need the money..that's obvious...Even after his wife gets her share, he'll still have more money than you and I will ever see.   I agree..with all the distractions right now, he'd probably  shoot 30 over par at the putt-putt course!!

He may turn "thug" and join the ranks of "gangsta-rappers", start doing music videos, get involved in drugs and crime and wind up in the pen!!!  Who knows...the woody is full of surprises as is evident!! LOL.  I think he had the whole world fooled...he is one "celebrity" that I would have never guessed would be such a putz!!

BTW, Elin asked me for your phone number last night, so she is on the prowl herself...I'd venture to say she probably has had a few "transgressions" in her married life as well.

Geeesh...I'm so dang cynical!! ::) ;D
[/quote]

yankee, my number is 5-gigolo...If you have been with her, I don't want to interfere, but maybe just this once

[img]http://blognews.ic.cz/images/elin_nordegren.jpg[/img]

Hippy, I gave you a positive karma just for being optimistic.. ;D

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="728580" timestamp="1260632200"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=63034.msg728566#msg728566 date=1260629338]

[/quote]

Ok folks......take it easy on my karma......but here is what I predict.

yes, he will recover.  They have gone to an island to work it out.  He will let all this play down, and make a press release in a few months that they have worked it out.  They will do several photo sessions showing how their love was stronger than all this mess.  
[/quote]

Aaahhh Hippy...What a beautiful, romantic ending to this most horrid of stories.  Several questions: How many "transgressions" do you think he will engage in while on this island and with whom (previous "lovers" or new ones)??        Will more skanks come forward admitting to doing woody??     Where/how is he going to hide all his money?? and last, but certainly not least...Which one do you think will come up dead??   ;D

Good Karma for being so imaginative !!!  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83