DEVIN BRAY FOR PRESIDENT

aggies are we..what are u talking about...you must dnt know about devin bray...this kid has been great all his life in cali/texas... u just cant join the number one aau team in u.s(houston hoops) and not be able to play outside and inside..walker is just startin to get good..trust me i know both kids and devin is the more expierienced and better basketball player

I dont know what punch you guys are drinking I have never seen the kid play BB but watched him play football Was not impressed  attitude got him ejected. If he is as good as youall think, he would have never left Cal. and came to a one horse 2a town to play. get real. He maybe the best player in the area but lets not put him in the Whitehouse just yet. JMO for what its worth.

[quote name="True Blue" post="712621" timestamp="1258685141"]
If that kid has a free ride to UCLA, I get to start for the Lakers tomorrow night. Go blow that smoke somewere else If  he has any chance to play D1 ball He would never have come to Koun. to play at a 2a school. Get real.
[/quote]true blue, there you go getting all logicial on us..... ;D

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="712643" timestamp="1258685903"]
Devin Would have not came back to Kountze unless but he had to. so lets leave it at that.. He is a good player but not they way he is being put to be.
[/quote] I can go for that. Like I said I have never seen him Play BB. But if he was good enough to Play for UCLA he would not be in Koun. Lets be real here.

[quote name="True Blue" post="712659" timestamp="1258686965"]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=62649.msg712643#msg712643 date=1258685903]
Devin Would have not came back to Kountze unless but he had to. so lets leave it at that.. He is a good player but not they way he is being put to be.
[/quote] I can go for that. Like I said I have never seen him Play BB. But if he was good enough to Play for UCLA he would not be in Koun. Lets be real here.
[/quote]I Agree.Never heard that name before. except from the one promoter

When you start making a list of the best basketball players at Kountze you gotta have some game to even get in the conversation.I hope Devin eventually grows up but I've watched him for years and haven't seen any indication of it.Walker is hands down the better player, heck Devin has never been the best player on his team , much less school history.He played with Busby and Powell early in his career and then moved to California for a year and has played 1 game this season.We've already ran the rabbit about UCLA football so I won't go there.One referall from another post said Kountze is back,they never went anywhere  ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="whsalum" post="712694" timestamp="1258688147"]
When you start making a list of the best basketball players at Kountze you gotta have some game to even get in the conversation.I hope Devin eventually grows up but I've watched him for years and haven't seen any indication of it.Walker is hands down the better player, heck Devin has never been the best player on his team , much less school history.He played with Busby and Powell early in his career and then moved to California for a year and has played 1 game this season.We've already ran the rabbit about UCLA football so I won't go there.One referall from another post said Kountze is back,they never went anywhere  ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]they went too the DQ in Kountze :D :D :D

[quote name="whsalum" post="712694" timestamp="1258688147"]
When you start making a list of the best basketball players at Kountze you gotta have some game to even get in the conversation.I hope Devin eventually grows up but I've watched him for years and haven't seen any indication of it.Walker is hands down the better player, heck Devin has never been the best player on his team , much less school history.He played with Busby and Powell early in his career and then moved to California for a year and has played 1 game this season.We've already ran the rabbit about UCLA football so I won't go there.One referall from another post said Kountze is back,they never went anywhere  ;) ;) ;)
[/quote] I can live with that Lets play more than 1 game before we make room rev. in Austin Or giving Bray in the Keys to the White House. One player is on a rebuilt knee and the other cant stay out of foul trob. It is a long season and the ball bounces funny sometimes

[quote name="iknoweverthing2" post="712193" timestamp="1258654224"]
DEVIN IS THE NUMBER ONE PLAYER IN THE AREA..HE HAS THE SIZE, THE QUICKNESS, THE SPEED, THE JUMPSHOT, AND HE CAN DRIBBLE... WHO IS BETTER???? NNNNNOOOOOOBBBBBBOOOOODDDDDYYYYY
DEVIN BRAY FOR PRESIDENT
[/quote]
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[quote name="Sloe" post="712687" timestamp="1258688008"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=62649.msg712659#msg712659 date=1258686965]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=62649.msg712643#msg712643 date=1258685903]
[/quote]I Agree.Never heard that name before. except from the one promoter
[/quote]i dont even know who this devin brey god of a basketball player is...so speaking as an outside third party with absolutely no interest in the matter...iknoweverything2 is an idiot who skipped a little to much english class "you must dnt know"  ;D and true blue  sounds like a genius.  NO UCLA PROSPECT IS GOING TO LEAVE CALIFORNIA TO COME PLAY BAKETBALL FOR A LITTLE KNOWN 2A KOUNTZE!!!!!!

[quote name="True Blue" post="713053" timestamp="1258738276"]
Thank you Abe I have been call a lot of things But never a genius Had to look it up just to see what it ment ;). But lets be real, I have never seen the kid play ball but come on Leaving Cal. to play in Koun. I wish he kid well this year , cant wait to see him when they play EC.
[/quote]

EC wont be within 20 of Kountze this year lol

Guest stevenash
[quote name="TopDawG52" post="714103" timestamp="1258785529"]
Yeah this is Roman's Team... I know HJ kids learned a good lesson when romans coming down the lane just give it up...
[/quote]

The HJ kids also taught a lesson last night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder