Nederland vs Crosby!

I stand to be corrected .. I jumped the gun earlier and posted that the game was @ Buddy Moorhead Stadium in Conroe,  but the game will be played  Saturday @ 2:00 in Conroe @ Woodforest Bank Stadium .. We had played at Moorhead last year and i just assumed that it would be the same place .. Sorry i did'nt confirm before i posted ..

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling for the DOGS to win this one. Contain Merka and you control the game. Nederland is hitting all cylinders right now and their D has stepped up at the right time. Close game with BIG NED winning in the last 2 mins !!! Lets roll 20-4A !!! Lets get the sweep next weekend !

Guest Lights.Out10
Crosby wins this one by atleast a touchdown.

This Cougars defense creates multiple turnovers evey game. That along with an offense that rarely turns the ball over will enable Crosby to extend their winning streak to 9 games!  Go Coogs!

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="702317" timestamp="1257745429"]
i have never seen crosby befors so i cannot make a prediction
that being said, Larry Neuman will have his boys ready to play
[/quote]

Yep He will Crosby Understands that (atleast i hope they do)

We (in crosby) have Faith in Flanagan and his crew he'll getem ready for the playoffs =]

Our boys have endured so much this season .... I have complete faith in our team and coaching staff that they will prepare themselves for Crosby the best that they can possibly be prepared..... they have come so far this season and I think they will have another win left in them for this Saturday's game against the Cougars.  I know Crosby will play us hard like all teams do, but I think Neumann will be throwing the kitchen sink and everything in the garage at 'em this game.  Our D is closing the gaps and our O has really stepped up for the challenge.  Best of luck to both teams and GO DOGS BRING HOME THE W !!!!!!!!

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="702836" timestamp="1257805693"]
Our boys have endured so much this season .... I have complete faith in our team and coaching staff that they will prepare themselves for Crosby the best that they can possibly be prepared..... they have come so far this season and I think they will have another win left in them for this Saturday's game against the Cougars.  I know Crosby will play us hard like all teams do, but I think Neumann will be throwing the kitchen sink and everything in the garage at 'em this game.  Our D is closing the gaps and our O has really stepped up for the challenge.  Best of luck to both teams and GO DOGS BRING HOME THE W !!!!!!!!
[/quote]
why not throw the cutlery set at them too, lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86