Nederland vs Crosby!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell us smitty,

I guess you consider yourself a bulldog fan?  To want to fire someone?  You go ahead and look at PN-G as long as you want and how about you just become a NDN fan while your at it.  You have worn your welcome here at Nederland. 

[quote author=smitty link=topic=62048.msg711911#msg711911 date=1258632941]
This "D" problem didn't start three years ago. It's been a problem for many years.  With the exception of around 98, maybe 99, through 03 or 04, the defense has had problems.  The same problems existed when DeRouren was HC.  What's the common denominator?  Everyone knows my solution.  Trust me, you make this change and "D" stats improve 1,000%.
I'm not talking about a total change, but some change is good.  Just look at PN-G.  

I just going to Point this out its a college stat but i think it holds credeance...

SWC average yardage per game throughout the league in 97 was 245

last years i believe i read the big 12 was 400+

thats what the spread does to football it becomes more offensive because the system is designed to get yards.

the difference i.e. a negative to it...

Redzone percentagres go down... your defenders have to prevent the deep and big plays and try to stop teams in the redzone or with less field so the spread becomes less effective...

You can play 1 on 1 coverage with 20 yards to go but not with 60 because of the atheletes nowadays... hence why the Bulldogs burnt the cougs a couple times...

It was a great game... And the bulldogs defense wasnt the problem honestly... The offense you need to look at aswell... specifically that o line crosby was all over yall's quaterback all night.

I just think this game came down to the lines as it normally does and Crosby was both bigger and stronger than the Bulldogs at the line positions and it was whyy the won.

[quote name="GrayDog" post="713294" timestamp="1258759876"]
Cougtalk finally shows signs of intelligence... :)  I was beginning to think he was mentoring the running back that was compelled to talk more smack to our cheerleaders!
[/quote]

HAHHAHa... Greydog you know you'll always have a favorite place in my heart and Lap... you little schnozer.

Wow!  I'm leaving now.  Ha!   ;D
PS - I never said fired. If you want to discuss, get it right.
PSS - As a Bulldog fan one has to talk about what's wrong in order to find answers.  If nothing was wrong Ned would be state champs.   I hope facts don't bore you.   ::)

[quote name="fbplayer999" post="713169" timestamp="1258748555"]
Tell us smitty,

I guess you consider yourself a bulldog fan?  To want to fire someone?  You go ahead and look at PN-G as long as you want and how about you just become a NDN fan while your at it.  You have worn your welcome here at Nederland.  

This "D" problem didn't start three years ago. It's been a problem for many years.  With the exception of around 98, maybe 99, through 03 or 04, the defense has had problems.  The same problems existed when DeRouren was HC.  What's the common denominator?  Everyone knows my solution.  Trust me, you make this change and "D" stats improve 1,000%.
I'm not talking about a total change, but some change is good.  Just look at PN-G.  

[/quote]

fbplayer99999999, where are you?

[quote name="smitty" post="714173" timestamp="1258807869"]
Wow!  I'm leaving now.  Ha!   ;D
PS - I never said fired. If you want to discuss, get it right.
PSS - As a Bulldog fan one has to talk about what's wrong in order to find answers.  If nothing was wrong Ned would be state champs.   I hope facts don't bore you.   ::)

[quote author=fbplayer999 link=topic=62048.msg713169#msg713169 date=1258748555]
Tell us smitty,

I guess you consider yourself a bulldog fan?  To want to fire someone?  You go ahead and look at PN-G as long as you want and how about you just become a NDN fan while your at it.  You have worn your welcome here at Nederland.  

[/quote]
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298