Nederland vs Crosby!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bulldogdad55" post="700814" timestamp="1257620592"]
I stand to be corrected .. I jumped the gun earlier and posted that the game was @ Buddy Moorhead Stadium in Conroe,  but the game will be played  Saturday @ 2:00 in Conroe @ Woodforest Bank Stadium .. We had played at Moorhead last year and i just assumed that it would be the same place .. Sorry i did'nt confirm before i posted ..
[/quote]

link to pics of woodforest bank stadium.. very nice......
http://www.shenandoahtx.com/index.aspx?NID=363

Dogs win if they get pressure on Merka, if not he could pick us apart....Defense is playing much better and offense is clicking. Honestly, The dogs are right where they want to be right now, Underdogs with their backs against the wall. I think the boys play better that way. Dogs win this one...

Ned 38
Cougs 35

I am looking for Coach Spell to have that defense ready... They are steadily improving and causing more chaos in the backfield... Also look for Coach Barrow to mix it up on offense... Just hope he doesnt try and get too cute...

BIGGEST KEY SATURDAY: Turnovers... If nederland wins the turnover battle, they will win this game.. If the OLine can give Forney a second or two more, he can take care of the football and deliver strikes all night.. If the OLine fails to do this, itll be a long afternoon of sacks, fumbles, and INTs... Dogs MUST win the turnover battle...

IM SURE THAT BOTH TEAMS HAVE IMPROVED SINCE THE BEGINING OF THE SEASON  I JUST HOPE THAT ALL OF CROSBY LOOKS AT THE 5-5 RECORD AND THINKS THEY WILL JUST ROMP US- IF THATS THE CASE I PROMISE THEY ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKINING. DEFENSE WILL SHOW UP AND I HEAR IF WE MAKE IT PAST THIS GAME WE MIGHT HAVE OUR ENTIRE DEFENSE BACK=WITH THIS EXTRA WEEK TO HEAL WE WILL BE READY TO ROLL ON OFFENSE  GO BULLDOGS !!!

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="704532" timestamp="1257986889"]
I am looking for Coach Spell to have that defense ready... They are steadily improving and causing more chaos in the backfield... Also look for Coach Barrow to mix it up on offense... Just hope he doesnt try and get too cute...

BIGGEST KEY SATURDAY: Turnovers... If nederland wins the turnover battle, they will win this game.. If the OLine can give Forney a second or two more, he can take care of the football and deliver strikes all night.. If the OLine fails to do this, itll be a long afternoon of sacks, fumbles, and INTs... Dogs MUST win the turnover battle...
[/quote]
yea that forney kid is good, really good, i was extremely impressed with him against us
i've heard he's a good kid and very intelligent too

Stating the obvious, at this point its hard to know, it could go either way. When its over we may find that one team is dominatingly (is that a word?) better than the other but at this point I really dont think there is enough data to make a really sure fired prediction.

The only off the cuff data I can see is relative performance against PNG and since PNG played Crosby so early in the season that to me is useless info. Unfortunately my honest opinion is that Nederland might be good enough to go a couple of rounds but unless they REALLY turn the corner in the playoffs and begin to execute at a new level I just am not sure that they can beat a quality playoff contender. I really really REALLY hope they can though. One thing is for sure, I will be there every game to find out! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476