Playoff games at the Reservation?

ndn98

[quote name="ndn98" post="700463" timestamp="1257577392"]
Does anyone know if any playoff games have been scheduled at the Rez?
[/quote]

It's my understanding that there will be no playoff games at the Rez this year due to construction. Also Humble ISD Stadium will not host any playoff games this year due to construction.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="700480" timestamp="1257578936"]
[quote author=ndn98 link=topic=62027.msg700463#msg700463 date=1257577392]
[/quote]

It's my understanding that there will be no playoff games at the Rez this year due to construction. Also Humble ISD Stadium will not host any playoff games this year due to construction.
[/quote]

my wife works for the district and was told the same thing. She made it sound like it do with the lack of parking due to the construction going on.  I understand but dont totally agree. If Indian Stadium can host PNG games, especially MCM, they could find enough parking for a playoff game not involving PNG IMO.

We need help paying for that thing so I would have taken some games if they asked. ;)

[quote name="PNG1992" post="700535" timestamp="1257600288"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=62027.msg700480#msg700480 date=1257578936]
[/quote]

[/quote]

my wife works for the district and was told the same thing. She made it sound like it do with the lack of parking due to the construction going on.  I understand but dont totally agree. If Indian Stadium can host PNG games, especially MCM, they could find enough parking for a playoff game not involving PNG IMO.

We need help paying for that thing so I would have taken some games if they asked. ;)
[/quote]

That is what I say.  If we can host and have plenty of parking for the MCM game then we have enough parking for a playoff game.  Granted you might have to walk a couple of blocks, but who cares.

[quote name="PNG1992" post="700535" timestamp="1257600288"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, they asked. Silsbee along with a couple of other schools were turned down by PNGISD stating the construction problem.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="700636" timestamp="1257607579"]
[quote author=PNG1992 link=topic=62027.msg700535#msg700535 date=1257600288]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, they asked. Silsbee along with a couple of other schools were turned down by PNGISD stating the construction problem.
[/quote]

Makes no sense at all.

Well, I'm not sure if it was the Ozen game or Vidor game...but my Mom overheard someone asking "the person in charge of our facilities" if there would be any playoff games at our Stadium...and he said "there will NOT be ANY playoff games in this stadium!" So, not sure what the whole reason is, but I don't really buy the construction thing.  

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="700883" timestamp="1257624785"]
Well, I'm not sure if it was the Ozen game or Vidor game...but my Mom overheard someone asking "the person in charge of our facilities" if there would be any playoff games at our Stadium...and he said "there will NOT be ANY playoff games in this stadium!" So, not sure what the whole reason is, but I don't really buy the construction thing.  
[/quote]'

I didn't either since the construction was going on while we played our home games there. 

[quote name="LR1969" post="700879" timestamp="1257624566"]
Would have been a great venue for Dayton/Vidor...better than Bowers Stadium in Hunstville (imo).
[/quote]Would have saved me a trip to Huntsville.These 2 schools with their following would have surely brought in some nice change to help pay for some of the construction going on.

PNG may want to wait until the whole campus is complete and the parking, and other issues, are improved so their district can be represented well. They may want other team's playoff experiences to be good so teams want to return to. Maybe.

[quote name="LifesABall" post="701278" timestamp="1257648338"]
No playoff games at Indian Stadium because of construction but parking is not the problem ... there is no access for 2 teams to use for a dressing area! 
[/quote]

visitors locker room and freshman/JV locker room.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiiiiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiiiiaa