WO-S vs. Coldspring Predictions?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="704722" timestamp="1257998691"]
Wow I love the irony Pirates73.  Your signature says "its all about the kids" but you want WO-S to lose so that Hooks can hang his head low.
[/quote]

OMG... I noticed the same thing and was about to post exaclty what you did, then I read your post. Nice catch! I love busting hypocrisy!

[quote name="the-riot07" post="705184" timestamp="1258058514"]
Well i guess we practiced against our jv cause we figured they were just about on the same talent level as coldsprings LMAO jk But i guarantee the backup qb we have on our scout team is just as fast if not faster than coldsprings qb!!!!
[/quote]

I seriously doubt that your back-up QB is as fast as Coldsprings'. If he was he'd have a spot SOMEWHERE on the field starting. Chad Allen can flat out fly.

Well i guess we practiced against our jv cause we figured they were just about on the same talent level as coldsprings LMAO jk But i guarantee the backup qb we have on our scout team is just as fast if not faster than coldsprings qb!!!!
[/quote]AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH NO!

Courtesy of kogt.com

[img]http://www.kogt.com/TEMP/ed-dyer-prac.jpg[/img]

The WOS Mustangs are used to working out in Week 11 as they're back in the playoffs.  This time they enter as the second place team in 21-3A but will be facing the Coldspring Trojans for the third straight year in the bi-district round.  You can hear the game live on KOGT from Huffman Falcon Stadium on Friday at 7:30pm.  More on 2009 season in Airplay.

Riot, you need to come back to the real world, instead of living in your WOS dream world.

I seriously doubt your backup, freshman QB is good enough to start for "most other teams in the state," as you put it.  He's good enough to start at other places but is a backup at WOS, LMAO.  I know most of you WOS posters are unrealistic homers, but this trumps all other posts I've seen..  I wouldn't bet him playing tonight either, unless someone goes down with an injury.  This will not be an easy game for WOS, and I have my doubts they will win.

Does Salter play basketball too?  He may need to bring out the hightops tomorrow morning.

[quote name="the-riot07" post="705685" timestamp="1258092705"]
LOL our backup qb happens to be a freshman and he is actually very fast and does actually get in the games at reciever and finishes out the games at qb! [b]He would have a starting spot at most of the other teams in the state but not on WOS![/b] But you will see him play im sure!
[/quote]

Most other teams in the state??

C'mon, you are not another Coop in the making are you? ;) ;D

lol thats a easy one its called  TURNOVERS.as you will find out tonight you can win ball games with speed are no speed you should know that.the mustangs do have a little speed lol but thay can RUN IT at you also ,its called stop me if you can football.with the new OC wo-s has this year he has started a new look  at wo-s. coach randy crouch was a pass happy coach  but not foreman as you will see tonight

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="705750" timestamp="1258119580"]
Riot, you need to come back to the real world, instead of living in your WOS dream world.

I seriously doubt your backup, freshman QB is good enough to start for "most other teams in the state," as you put it.  He's good enough to start at other places but is a backup at WOS, LMAO.  I know most of you WOS posters are unrealistic homers, but this trumps all other posts I've seen..  I wouldn't bet him playing tonight either, unless someone goes down with an injury.  This will not be an easy game for WOS, and I have my doubts they will win.

I'm just about as a conservitive and realistic wo-s fan as they come and this will not be an easy game for Coldspring,and I have my doubts they will win. :-*

Does Salter play basketball too?  He may need to bring out the hightops tomorrow morning.
[/quote]

Stop me if you can football?  They haven't been very successful at that brand of football this year have they?  WOS has won this year, like in years past with defense.  Their offense has little to do with their success, matter of fact, it usually hinders their success.  

Unless they have shored up their offensive line, their offensive philosophy needs to be "we'll block you if we can."

Putting up big numbers against Hampshire, and Orangefield is hardly a referendum on how good the WOS offense is.  I'll be surprised if they score 28 tonight against Coldspring.

[/quote]

Wow really kid? Chad Allen, Coldsprings quarterback is way faster then WOS back up quarterback and he is just as fast as anyone on WOS whole team, in the summer they had Allen down for a 4.39 in the 40 so dont tell me WOS backup is that fast or else he wouldn't be a back up

[quote name="LTpanthers7" post="705784" timestamp="1258121274"]
[quote author=the-riot07 link=topic=61994.msg705184#msg705184 date=1258058514]
[/quote]

Wow really kid? Chad Allen, Coldsprings quarterback is way faster then WOS back up quarterback and he is just as fast as anyone on WOS whole team, in the summer they had Allen down for a 4.39 in the 40 so dont tell me WOS backup is that fast or else he wouldn't be a back up
[/quote] :D WOS Back up QB is only a Freshman, folks will find out soon enough..

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="705782" timestamp="1258121201"]
Stop me if you can football?  They haven't been very successful at that brand of football this year have they?  WOS has won this year, like in years past with defense.  Their offense has little to do with their success, matter of fact, it usually hinders their success.  

Unless they have shored up their offensive line, their offensive philosophy needs to be "we'll block you if we can."

Putting up big numbers against Hampshire, and Orangefield is hardly a referendum on how good the WOS offense is.  I'll be surprised if they score 28 tonight against Coldspring.
[/quote]

I doubt we will need that many.Like you said,our defense keeps us in the game.

[quote name="skipper" post="705896" timestamp="1258126795"]
gunho, what time are  you leaving today
[/quote]

Got to wait on someone to get off.Around 5, I guess.Hope I can make it with time to stop and eat.
I thought I was going to miss this one.Had planed to take some clients to the company deer lease but that fell through.Yea!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
    • @CardinalBacker   Wanted to get your thoughts on how Cohen did as Bragg's star witness..... My Take: The State spent two days acknowledging that Cohen lied all the time but now he has come clean,,,,,,,it took the defense (having same evidence state had), just a few hours to confirm Cohen lied to the current jury a couple days ago......  While I thought initially Trump would be found guilty due to venue, with best case a hung jury, there is now a pretty good chance he will be acquitted...... Thoughts anyone??   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics