WOS JR. WHITE VS LUMBERTON JR. WHITE PREDICTION

KDM 2

Raider 44 may not admit it, but they are so terrified of WOS WHITE over there, that they have been filming us since WEEK 1.  So when ya'll lose saturday, I want him to look those kids in the face, and tell them that he lost the game for them by not having them properly prepared.  You see 44, we are much better coaches than you give us credit for.  Once we seen ya'll filming us early on, we installed an offense just for this game.  We have practiced it for 7 weeks now, and definitely have it down to a science.  You have never seen us run it, but you have seen it run before.  Hint: Look in the mirror.  In fact, I think we run it better than ya'll.  SNOOP DOGGY DOG OFFENSE X 2..........  Hey ya'll started it, now let's see if ya'll can stop it.  I can't lie, I thought it was cute, so we took it and perfected it.   Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BigD 95" post="698103" timestamp="1257449060"]
Raider 44 may not admit it, but they are so terrified of WOS WHITE over there, that they have been filming us since WEEK 1.  So when ya'll lose saturday, I want him to look those kids in the face, and tell him that he lost the game for them by not having them properly prepared.  You see 44, we are much better coaches than you give us credit for.  Once we seen ya'll filming us early on, we installed an offense just for this game.  We have practiced it for 7 weeks now, and definitely have it down to a science.  You have never seen us run it, but you have seen it run before.  Hint: Look in the mirror.  In fact, I think we run it better than ya'll.  SNOOP DOGGY DOG OFFENSE X 2..........  Hey ya'll started it, now let's see if ya'll can stop it.  I can't lie, I thought it was cute, so we took it and perfected it.   Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Thought it was "CUTE"

I cannot wait for this game!!

I think your bluffin' on the snoop dog offense!  ;)

Raider 44 may not admit it, but they are so terrified of WOS WHITE over there, that they have been filming us since WEEK 1.  So when ya'll lose saturday, I want him to look those kids in the face, and tell him that he lost the game for them by not having them properly prepared.  You see 44, we are much better coaches than you give us credit for.  Once we seen ya'll filming us early on, we installed an offense just for this game.  We have practiced it for 7 weeks now, and definitely have it down to a science.  You have never seen us run it, but you have seen it run before.  Hint: Look in the mirror.  In fact, I think we run it better than ya'll.  SNOOP DOGGY DOG OFFENSE X 2..........  Hey ya'll started it, now let's see if ya'll can stop it.  I can't lie, I thought it was cute, so we took it and perfected it.   Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

UTT  OH !!!!! LOL  :o :o :o

Raider 44 may not admit it, but they are so terrified of WOS WHITE over there, that they have been filming us since WEEK 1.  So when ya'll lose saturday, I want him to look those kids in the face, and tell them that he lost the game for them by not having them properly prepared.  You see 44, we are much better coaches than you give us credit for.  Once we seen ya'll filming us early on, we installed an offense just for this game.  We have practiced it for 7 weeks now, and definitely have it down to a science.  You have never seen us run it, but you have seen it run before.  Hint: Look in the mirror.  In fact, I think we run it better than ya'll.  SNOOP DOGGY DOG OFFENSE X 2..........  Hey ya'll started it, now let's see if ya'll can stop it.  I can't lie, I thought it was cute, so we took it and perfected it.   Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Good luck with all that... I'd like to see it run like Snoopy wrote it  :o We don't have any film on ya'll, but I know we had to stand in line behind you to buy a copy of our game last weekend. Funny you bring it up because I thought maybe the STJFL was paying you guys to hold up our goal post since you've perched there every week.  ;D

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="698111" timestamp="1257449683"]
[quote author=BigD 95 link=topic=61724.msg698103#msg698103 date=1257449060]
[/quote]

Thought it was "CUTE"

I cannot wait for this game!!

I think your bluffin' on the snoop dog offense!  ;)
[/quote]

If you think he is bluffin, I hope they don't practice stopping it and then this game will be over by half time.

Now everyone back up!!!!! Oh wait, that's only for the kids on the sideline. Just practicing my coaching skills.

Sorry 44, Had to say it. I hope you guys do have a new offence, Because your gonna need it. I can tell you what play you will call, and when. You guys are to predictable with play calling.  1. Down and distance!!!  2. Formations!!!  3. Personnel!!! Should I go on? But good idea with the new offence, so when you lose you can blame it on the"NEW OFFENCE"

Every team in the NFL knows what Miami is gonna do, and still can't stop it.  That's why we make it no secret, we yell it out, and we EXECUTE it to perfection.  Yeah 92, I know you meant last year.  They had one man to stop in last years Super Bowl.  They knew all of their formations, plays, and personnel, and still LOST.  What can they possibly do with all of our weapons?  We own Lumberton, It's a tradition!!!!!!!!!!!! Just be happy with another Super Bowl appearance.  Ya'll have overachieved to be where ya'll are at, time to come back to reality.  Face it 44, ya'll are decent, but not on our level.  If you be nice to my coaches at BWW tonight, I may only beat ya'll by 30. lol WIIIIILLLLLLDDDDDCCCCAAAAATTTTT.    It's easy to stop in practice against that weak pro bowl team, but we would put 60 on that pro bowl team, and you know it. 

[quote name="BigD 95" post="698436" timestamp="1257476138"]
Every team in the NFL knows what Miami is gonna do, and still can't stop it.  That's why we make it no secret, we yell it out, and we EXECUTE it to perfection.  Yeah 92, I know you meant last year.  They had one man to stop in last years Super Bowl.  They knew all of their formations, plays, and personnel, and still LOST.  What can they possibly do with all of our weapons?  We own Lumberton, It's a tradition!!!!!!!!!!!! Just be happy with another Super Bowl appearance.  Ya'll have overachieved to be where ya'll are at, time to come back to reality.  Face it 44, ya'll are decent, but not on our level.  If you be nice to my coaches at BWW tonight, I may only beat ya'll by 30. lol WIIIIILLLLLLDDDDDCCCCAAAAATTTTT.     It's easy to stop in practice against that weak pro bowl team, but we would put 60 on that pro bowl team, and you know it.  
[/quote]WOW. it's jus kids

[quote name="Stangs92" post="698555" timestamp="1257480672"]
Sloe and Brubaker get a grip. We r havin fun. We mean no harm. All of us are responsible family men. So shut up and go to another thread!
[/quote]L-Train rolls over WOS 33-19. and i am having fun.

[quote name="Sloe" post="698558" timestamp="1257480904"]
[quote author=Stangs92 link=topic=61724.msg698555#msg698555 date=1257480672]
Sloe and Brubaker get a grip. We r havin fun. We mean no harm. All of us are responsible family men. So shut up and go to another thread!
[/quote]L-Train rolls over WOS 33-19. and i am having fun.
[/quote]

With that prediction enjoy your fun it will be over about 5 tomorrow.

[quote name="daddy23" post="699073" timestamp="1257539322"]
Please don't let Pirate Fan hold the Down marker....I want to hold the down marker.  Let him have one of the first down chains.  Please let me know where I apply for the down marker job tommorow.
[/quote]come on daddy23 dont knock me out of that.. we will let wos98 make the call.... 98 who do you want running the chains,Me or 23??

98 is supposed to stay off of the board until after the Super Bowl. At least that's what he said he was going to do. They told us last night that we didn't have to provide people to work the chains that the league would supply them. I'm sure that if you talked to a board member that they would accept volunteers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder