WOS JR. WHITE VS LUMBERTON JR. WHITE PREDICTION

KDM 2

[quote name="LR33" post="696513" timestamp="1257308662"]
Cant wait to see what happens Saturday! Like I said, Can You Say "SHUT DOWN" :o :o :o (Coach: What just happen. Did we just get scored on)????????????? (.Coach: we gonna LOSE!!!)  Hippy don't take there money. They need it to buy there SECOND place Trophies.  :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]
LR33 can u hear me saying, "WE CAME TO PLAY" like i was yelling last week when our Peewee beat ya'll last week. ;D After Saturday u will be sucking your BIG TOE....JUST YESTERDAY U WAS SUCKING YOUR THUMB... :D :D HOW ABOUT WE HAVE OUR SUPER BOWL PARTY AT BWW IN PA? :) :) HIPPY MIGHT AS WELL TAKE THE BET. I WILL SPEND IT BACK WITH U AT BWW SUNDAY AT THE SUPER BOWL PARTY..LOL

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop the madness! When u see how physical we are up front u and ur players jaws will drop. The speed.... Team wide is off tha chain. There will be no long runs from u guys. At all. Misdirection? We practice against the kings of it everyday. Smash mouth? We run that phase too! That tip toeing behind your line? Please do it!! Let's get this over so me and 44 can start cheering for the same select baseball team!! Goodnight!!

[quote name="BigD 95" post="696599" timestamp="1257336793"]
WOS 98, 450lbs?  Are you trynna confuse them to thinking you are me or something.  lol  More like 150 lbs. hahaha.  I love the ideal of a Super Bowl Party at BWW in PA, that would be like pouring salt in the wound.  LMAO
[/quote]That sounds like a great idea! After Hippy takes your money, I will work you guys a discount for your teams SECOND PLACE party. :'( :'( :'( "BIGD" Now that's thinking ahead!!! :D :D :D

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="696472" timestamp="1257306836"]
wow..........I knew I would stir it up, but dang!!  I got a PM with a $200 bet and got wos 98 all excited. ;D   ;D  It's just a prediction......I may be wrong, but I got a feeling!! 

and TD......yes, I'm from Lumberton.........gotta support my team.........you guys from WOS should respect that  ;)
[/quote]

I absolutely respect that. It just makes me understand your prediction more.

Just like I predicted a WOS win in flag. I don't know much about them but it's a homer pick. They are all homer picks unless you know alot about both teams. Then at least it's an educated guess.  ;D

[quote name="LR33" post="696609" timestamp="1257339067"]
[quote author=BigD 95 link=topic=61724.msg696599#msg696599 date=1257336793]
WOS 98, 450lbs?  Are you trynna confuse them to thinking you are me or something.  lol  More like 150 lbs. hahaha.  I love the ideal of a Super Bowl Party at BWW in PA, that would be like pouring salt in the wound.  LMAO
[/quote]That sounds like a great idea! After Hippy takes your money, I will work you guys a discount for your teams SECOND PLACE party. :'( :'( :'( "BIGD" Now that's thinking ahead!!! :D :D :D
[/quote]
What we doing this Thursday LR33...BWW or what? I'm through talking noise until Saturday after the game.

[quote name="WOS 98" post="696743" timestamp="1257349418"]
[quote author=LR33 link=topic=61724.msg696609#msg696609 date=1257339067]
[/quote]
What we doing this Thursday LR33...BWW or what? I'm through talking noise until Saturday after the game.
[/quote]

;)

[quote name="WOS 98" post="696743" timestamp="1257349418"]
[/quote]
What we doing this Thursday LR33...BWW or what? [b][size=12pt]I'm through talking noise until Saturday after the game[/size][/b].
[/quote]

There is NO WAY you can't hold yourself back from talking noise  ;D  ;D  ;D

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="696795" timestamp="1257351788"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=61724.msg696743#msg696743 date=1257349418]
[/quote]
What we doing this Thursday LR33...BWW or what? [b][size=12pt]I'm through talking noise until Saturday after the game[/size][/b].
[/quote]

There is NO WAY you can't hold yourself back from talking noise   ;D   ;D   ;D
[/quote]
;D :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :'(

[quote name="raider44" post="696874" timestamp="1257355060"]
[quote author=Stangs92 link=topic=61724.msg696855#msg696855 date=1257354078]
You there Thursday night 44?
[/quote]
I'm there! After the week I'm havin @ work, I need a cold refreshment! :)
[/quote]

Me too. Not only work but I am in the process of looking for a car for my daughter and I can't stand the car buying procedure. I get pissed everyday and all I really want to do is just buy her a car. I wish it were that easy.

[quote name="hookem14" post="696885" timestamp="1257355729"]
Just to let you know, as an outsider that does not care one way or another who wins on Sat.
It seems like the WOS supporters KNOW they are going to win,  and the LUM. supporters are trying to CONVINCE themselves they are going to win
[/quote]
I'm convinced were gonna win just like there convinced their gonna win. That's why were here and yall aren't!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just to let you know, as an outsider that does not care one way or another who wins on Sat.
It seems like the WOS supporters KNOW they are going to win,  and the LUM. supporters are trying to CONVINCE themselves they are going to win
[/quote]

Thats only because Lumberton sees it different... We are very confident that we will win Saturday, BUT we also know that anything can happen with these two teams. Plus we respect WOS more than that. Anybody that says they know for sure is the one trying to CONVINCE themselves. We also don't want to be making predictions that make us look like fools if our gameplan don't go like it supposed to.

[/quote]
What are you talking about? ??? ??? ??? WOS Butt kisser. :-* :-* :-* You can pucker up as much as you want, there not going to take it easy on you next year.  ;) ;) ;)

Do you guys that are posting rude comments on here realize that you are talking about 10 yr olds??? I believe in healthy competition, but some people on here really need to hmmmm GROW UP!!!!!  I think some people are trying to re-live what they werent in high school!!!!!!!

[quote name="raiders2010" post="697054" timestamp="1257365564"]
Do you guys that are posting rude comments on here realize that you are talking about 10 yr olds??? I believe in healthy competition, but some people on here really need to hmmmm GROW UP!!!!!  I think some people are trying to re-live what they werent in high school!!!!!!!
[/quote]

We are just having some fun......we don't consider the comments rude at all.  We have all met or will meet at some point.  Just a bunch of coaches talkin trash to make the games more fun.  I think we need that after working full time and then coaching 7 hours a week.  BTW, starting your first post out negative is not friendly at all  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder