WOS JR. WHITE VS LUMBERTON JR. WHITE PREDICTION

KDM 2

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, well if you havent said anything rude on here, then that post doesnt apply to you! But I have read some rude comments here and just think that some people forget we are talking about 10 yr olds...Good luck to both teams!! Obviously Im pulling for Raiders but not gonna talk smack on WOS, they look like an awesome team!

[quote name="raiders2010" post="697054" timestamp="1257365564"]
Do you guys that are posting rude comments on here realize that you are talking about 10 yr olds??? I believe in healthy competition, but some people on here really need to hmmmm GROW UP!!!!!  I think some people are trying to re-live what they werent in high school!!!!!!!
[/quote]
[size=10pt]Slow Down Little Man[/size], All these Guys on Here are goods friends and have, and will be coaching against each other for years. I'm not reliving my dream, I'm living my kids dream standing beside him. So if anybody on here is making rude comments that would be[b] YOU[/b]!!! 

[quote name="raiders2010" post="697054" timestamp="1257365564"]
Do you guys that are posting rude comments on here realize that you are talking about 10 yr olds??? I believe in healthy competition, but some people on here really need to hmmmm GROW UP!!!!!  I think some people are trying to re-live what they werent in high school!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Dude this is your first post? Go find something else to whine about. We got this Newbie.

Now, there you go that was rude but you drew first blood.

[quote name="crys" post="697173" timestamp="1257372029"]
Its hardly a whine!! I have my OPINION and you are intitled to yours, TD...Srry I dont have as many posts on here as you.... 
[/quote]

Nevermind. You obviously missed the whole point.

And yes I am "entitled" to mine. Have a great day.

[quote name="WOS 98" post="693827" timestamp="1257119907"]
This is what everybody in the STJFL been waiting to see the 2 top dogs battle in out. Let me hear what u think will be the out come of the game.
[/quote]

I think it will be a tight game.  Both of these teams have pretty much shut down every team they've played.  So I don't think this game will be easy for either team, but I will have to go with Lumberton winning by a touchdown!  What else am i supposed to say?  My son is on this team!

NOW im only gona comment in here so  EVERYBODY KNOWS --- IT"S NOT ME ---- messn with ya'll  and changing NAMES and all that crap !!!!

I'll tell the guy now that you are all friends and just like to mess with each other !!!
TRUST me dude if you're wanting to get in here and MAYBE make a friend or 2 ,,, TBYA !!!  
Say the wrong thing or take the wrong stance and you're out on your a&%  !!!
In order to get back in good faith you may just have to change your name and your
apperance ect !!! LOL  IN A WAY IT"S KINDA LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL CLICK ,, LOL  J/K

I may not agree with the way they do everything or the way they THINK on some issues , BUT
THEY ARE ALL GOOD GUYS WHEN YOU GET DOWN TO IT !!!

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="697087" timestamp="1257367553"]
[quote author=raiders2010 link=topic=61724.msg697054#msg697054 date=1257365564]
Do you guys that are posting rude comments on here realize that you are talking about 10 yr olds??? I believe in healthy competition, but some people on here really need to hmmmm GROW UP!!!!!  I think some people are trying to re-live what they werent in high school!!!!!!!
[/quote]

We are just having some fun......we don't consider the comments rude at all.  We have all met or will meet at some point.  Just a bunch of coaches talkin trash to make the games more fun.  I think we need that after working full time and then coaching 7 hours a week.  BTW, starting your first post out negative is not friendly at all  ;)
[/quote]

Amen TragicHippy!  JUst like someone earlier said I was a poor loser because I was joking around with L-Train.  If you don't know the relationship between the regulars on this board: shut your mouth up until you do!  Turned an innocent comment into something bad and tried to start some trouble.  Shame on them!  Now .. having said that : Go Bulldogs -- run all over Lumberton! (please!) :D

[quote name="queenb77630" post="697391" timestamp="1257385212"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=61724.msg697087#msg697087 date=1257367553]
Do you guys that are posting rude comments on here realize that you are talking about 10 yr olds??? I believe in healthy competition, but some people on here really need to hmmmm GROW UP!!!!!  I think some people are trying to re-live what they werent in high school!!!!!!!
[/quote]

We are just having some fun......we don't consider the comments rude at all.  We have all met or will meet at some point.  Just a bunch of coaches talkin trash to make the games more fun.  I think we need that after working full time and then coaching 7 hours a week.  BTW, starting your first post out negative is not friendly at all  ;)
[/quote]

Amen TragicHippy!  JUst like someone earlier said I was a poor loser because I was joking around with L-Train.  If you don't know the relationship between the regulars on this board: shut your mouth up until you do!  Turned an innocent comment into something bad and tried to start some trouble.  Shame on them!  Now .. having said that : Go Bulldogs -- run all over Lumberton! (please!) :D
[/quote]
I will take up for lookouts comment. :) Mrs. QueenB why are u picking Nederland to run all over Lumberton? ??? Maybe because Lumberton took your Team out. :' :o My pee-wee got beat by WOS last week, :'( so I hope WOS wins this week. If WOS wins in the Superbowl, I got beat by the Super Bowl Champs. ;D ; Not By the Runner up. So Mrs B it make sense. Now..Having said that : Go RAIDERS run all over Nederland!!! ;D ;D

All trash talking aside.  We really do respect the Lumberton White team, and that is why we are preparing this week like we haven't all year long (Xtra practices).  We get on here and talk trash, but trust me we have never overlooked any opponent, especially an undefeated team in the Super Bowl.  We will be ready, and I am sure they will be too.  This is the matchup that everyone predicted from day 1.  By far, both teams will be facing their hardest hitting, most physical, fastest, smartest competition that they have faced all year long.  The coaches over there have earned my respect, because they go that extra mile to prepare, just like us.  They don't complain, and whine like some.  They got their boys confidence through the roof.  We do feel like we have prepared, and put the right game plan in place to win this game, and should win this game, but we know that we can't let this tough group Lumberton White has gain momentum at no point in this game.  I think that Lumberton has the talent to keep it close, and you know anything can happen if it's close.  I also think that WOS has the talent to blow them out, if we execute like I know we can.  With that said.  My Prediction is:  WOS JUNIOR WHITE 2009 STJFL SUPER BOWL CHAMPS, and I would not be surprised if it's over by halftime.

[quote name="LR33" post="697587" timestamp="1257395323"]
[quote author=queenb77630 link=topic=61724.msg697391#msg697391 date=1257385212]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=61724.msg697087#msg697087 date=1257367553]
[/quote]

We are just having some fun......we don't consider the comments rude at all.  We have all met or will meet at some point.  Just a bunch of coaches talkin trash to make the games more fun.  I think we need that after working full time and then coaching 7 hours a week.  BTW, starting your first post out negative is not friendly at all  ;)
[/quote]

Amen TragicHippy!  JUst like someone earlier said I was a poor loser because I was joking around with L-Train.  If you don't know the relationship between the regulars on this board: shut your mouth up until you do!  Turned an innocent comment into something bad and tried to start some trouble.  Shame on them!  Now .. having said that : Go Bulldogs -- run all over Lumberton! (please!) :D
[/quote]
I will take up for lookouts comment. :) Mrs. QueenB why are u picking Nederland to run all over Lumberton? ??? Maybe because Lumberton took your Team out. :' :o My pee-wee got beat by WOS last week, :'( so I hope WOS wins this week. If WOS wins in the Superbowl, I got beat by the Super Bowl Champs. ;D ; Not By the Runner up. So Mrs B it make sense. Now..Having said that : Go RAIDERS run all over Nederland!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]

Has nothing to do with Lumberton kids.  If you would go back and read numerous comments I have made I always give the kids "props" and commend them for a job well done - no matter what team they play with!  The reason(s) I am rooting for Nederland also has nothing to do with the fact that Lumberton won against us so you can whipe that out of your mind too.  The reason I am rooting for Nederland is really no ones business but my own.  You root for who you want; I will root for whoever I want.  You make joking comments and I don't attack you.  I make joking comments and suddenly I'm singled out by being called a sore loser and such.  If you, or anyone else, thinks that just because I am female that I won't defend myself then you are WRONG!  The comment made was one to start trouble and I guess they accomplished it because now you and I are  having words.  Your comment, to me, was to continue the trouble. 

[quote name="queenb77630" post="697959" timestamp="1257443619"]
[quote author=LR33 link=topic=61724.msg697587#msg697587 date=1257395323]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Has nothing to do with Lumberton kids.  If you would go back and read numerous comments I have made I always give the kids "props" and commend them for a job well done - no matter what team they play with!  The reason(s) I am rooting for Nederland also has nothing to do with the fact that Lumberton won against us so you can whipe that out of your mind too.  The reason I am rooting for Nederland is really no ones business but my own.  You root for who you want; I will root for whoever I want.  You make joking comments and I don't attack you.  I make joking comments and suddenly I'm singled out by being called a sore loser and such.  If you, or anyone else, thinks that just because I am female that I won't defend myself then you are WRONG!  The comment made was one to start trouble and I guess they accomplished it because now you and I are  having words.   Your comment, to me, was to continue the trouble. 
[/quote]

Queen, I did not take it that way at all.  I see no differnce in the way he talked to you versus the way we are all talking to each other.  Your other post seemed to take up for that....."the regulars".  What I got out of it was why he was backing WOS.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="697992" timestamp="1257444783"]
[quote author=queenb77630 link=topic=61724.msg697959#msg697959 date=1257443619]
[quote author=LR33 link=topic=61724.msg697587#msg697587 date=1257395323]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Has nothing to do with Lumberton kids.  If you would go back and read numerous comments I have made I always give the kids "props" and commend them for a job well done - no matter what team they play with!  The reason(s) I am rooting for Nederland also has nothing to do with the fact that Lumberton won against us so you can whipe that out of your mind too.  The reason I am rooting for Nederland is really no ones business but my own.  You root for who you want; I will root for whoever I want.  You make joking comments and I don't attack you.  I make joking comments and suddenly I'm singled out by being called a sore loser and such.  If you, or anyone else, thinks that just because I am female that I won't defend myself then you are WRONG!  The comment made was one to start trouble and I guess they accomplished it because now you and I are  having words.   Your comment, to me, was to continue the trouble. 
[/quote]

Queen, I did not take it that way at all.  I see no differnce in the way he talked to you versus the way we are all talking to each other.  Your other post seemed to take up for that....."the regulars".  What I got out of it was why he was backing WOS.
[/quote]

If I took it wrong then I do apologize; however, he said he "takes up for Lookouts comment" which was the one who called me a sore loser.  That is what got my blood boiling!  Again, if that is not what was meant, then please, accept my sincere apologies.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder