WOS JR. WHITE VS LUMBERTON JR. WHITE PREDICTION

KDM 2

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LR33" post="694863" timestamp="1257195582"]
I'm going with Lum White, ;D ;D ;D WOS has never had to work for a win. So lets see what happens when they get scored on. :-[ :-[ :-[ Not once but many times. ;) ;) ;) Can you say "SHUT DOWN"  :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]

There is no way that you have actually convinced yourself of that. If you have then you should be a salesman. Care to make a friendly wager on that prediction????????????????????

[quote name="td" post="694876" timestamp="1257195956"]
[quote author=LR33 link=topic=61724.msg694863#msg694863 date=1257195582]
I'm going with Lum White, ;D ;D ;D WOS has never had to work for a win. So lets see what happens when they get scored on. :-[ :-[ :-[ Not once but many times. ;) ;) ;) Can you say "SHUT DOWN"  :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]

There is no way that you have actually convinced yourself of that. If you have then you should be a salesman. Care to make a friendly wager on that prediction????????????????????
[/quote]
Slow Down Big Guy!!! :o :o :o That's My opinion, you have yours and I have mine. I don't think its going to be a blowout either way. Just lets see what happens. ;D ;D ;D So I will let you keep your money, I don't need it!!! ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="LR33" post="694894" timestamp="1257196531"]
[quote author=td link=topic=61724.msg694876#msg694876 date=1257195956]
[quote author=LR33 link=topic=61724.msg694863#msg694863 date=1257195582]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Slow Down Big Guy!!! :o :o :o That's My opinion, you have yours and I have mine. I don't think its going to be a blowout either way. Just lets see what happens. ;D ;D ;D So I will let you keep your money, I don't need it!!! ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

Thanks for letting me keep my money. My kids and I appreciate it. Now we can eat steak at the deer lease Saturday night and not hamburger.  ;D
You are right about one thing. We will know in just a few short days. WOS and Lumberton are both in 3 Superbowls. I don't know that much about our flag team but in a homer pick I will take WOS and I think we also take PeeWee and Jr.

44, your second place finish last year was only the result of seeding.  We both lost to the same team (Super Bowl Champs), which was our BLUE Team.  Only reason we lost a week earlier is because ya'll were in that easy bracket.  By the way, head to head, we beat ya'll last year without KJ for 2 1/2 quarters.  Yes, he is a difference maker.  WOS White and Blue were the best two teams last year.  Too bad we had to meet in the Semi's.  No score prediction from me, but I am very confident in my team, and will keep them focused on the task at hand.  We will talk after the game.  If you're nice, we might let your son take a picture with OUR Super Bowl Trophy.  lol

[quote name="BigD 95" post="695774" timestamp="1257268215"]
44, your second place finish last year was only the result of seeding.  We both lost to the same team (Super Bowl Champs), which was our BLUE Team.  Only reason we lost a week earlier is because ya'll were in that easy bracket.  By the way, head to head, we beat ya'll last year without KJ for 2 1/2 quarters.  Yes, he is a difference maker.  WOS White and Blue were the best two teams last year.  Too bad we had to meet in the Semi's.  No score prediction from me, but I am very confident in my team, and will keep them focused on the task at hand.  We will talk after the game.  If you're nice, we might let your son take a picture with OUR Super Bowl Trophy.  lol
[/quote]

EASY BRACKET??? We had to beat the team that BEAT you during the regular season. Then had to beat the team that BEAT the blue team to get to DA BOWL game. PNG already had their SUPER BOWL pass so they thought. Sound familiar? Kinda sounds like ya'll right now! Only picture ya'll gonna see of the Super Bowl trophy is gonna be LUMBERTON WHITE'S team picture in the ORANGE LEADER! That way your kids can cut it out and frame it to use as a lesson learned.

[quote name="raider44" post="695817" timestamp="1257271353"]
[quote author=BigD 95 link=topic=61724.msg695774#msg695774 date=1257268215]
44, your second place finish last year was only the result of seeding.  We both lost to the same team (Super Bowl Champs), which was our BLUE Team.  Only reason we lost a week earlier is because ya'll were in that easy bracket.  By the way, head to head, we beat ya'll last year without KJ for 2 1/2 quarters.  Yes, he is a difference maker.  WOS White and Blue were the best two teams last year.  Too bad we had to meet in the Semi's.  No score prediction from me, but I am very confident in my team, and will keep them focused on the task at hand.  We will talk after the game.  If you're nice, we might let your son take a picture with OUR Super Bowl Trophy.  lol
[/quote]

EASY BRACKET??? We had to beat the team that BEAT you during the regular season. Then had to beat the team that BEAT the blue team to get to DA BOWL game. PNG already had their SUPER BOWL pass so they thought. Sound familiar? Kinda sounds like ya'll right now! Only picture ya'll gonna see of the Super Bowl trophy is gonna be LUMBERTON WHITE'S team picture in the ORANGE LEADER! That way your kids can cut it out and frame it to use as a lesson learned.
[/quote]
Wow. lol. I'm taking WOS WHITE in this one. Not sure what Lumberton white has, but I know what WOS WHITE is bringing to the table. Good luck to both teams, I hope it ends in mistake free and injury free football, makes for a better superbowl.
P.S. Big D, I will be there saturday to see this one, it's my first game of the year. I can't wait to see "the greatest show on turf." lol.

The team that beat us 2-0 (fumble punt = SAFETY), while we had 3 starters out, including our starting QB/Punter (BEST IN THE LEAGUE), and our starting RB & LB (#20, trust me you will be real familiar with him after this week), and our starting WR, and OLB (now playing senior ball).  Trust me, you can ask that team's coach if he thought that his team could beat us at full strength.  He is an honest guy, I am sure that he will tell you.  He told us after the game that he felt like he stole one, and that he did not want to rematch us at full strength.  Like I said, head to head WE BEAT YA'LL.  HEAD TO HEAD our BLUE TEAM BEAT YA'LL.  This is a new year, and we enter this Super Bowl stronger, faster, smarter, more focused, HEALTHY, and HUNGRY.  By the way, ya'll went 1 and 1 against the team that Beat us, and when that team beat our BLUE team, DILLON went out with an injury.  I am sure you remember him, right.  He is the one that single-handedly BEAT Lumberton White in last year's SUPER BOWL.  I can't wait til Saturday.  oooohhhhhhhh, I love this. lol

44: I know u watched our games. There are no answers for what we do and how we do it. We are by far the most dominant force in this league. Best offense and the best defense in the Junior division! We also sport the best player in the division. We score 50 and 60 points in games and never onside kick. We always give the opponent a chance with the ball. We have been punched in the mouth before. But its been in our own practices. Chasing KJ in practice makes the games seem a little easier.  I know ya boys will be ready. I know they aren't scared(at least not yet). But a boxer doesn't have to be scared to get knocked out!! Wings Thursday? Me and 98 are there. Ill be workin on big D and the rest!

[quote name="BigD 95" post="695984" timestamp="1257279969"]
The team that beat us 2-0 (fumble punt = SAFETY), while we had 3 starters out, including our starting QB/Punter (BEST IN THE LEAGUE), and our starting RB & LB (#20, trust me you will be real familiar with him after this week), and our starting WR, and OLB (now playing senior ball).  Trust me, you can ask that team's coach if he thought that his team could beat us at full strength.  He is an honest guy, I am sure that he will tell you.  He told us after the game that he felt like he stole one, and that he did not want to rematch us at full strength.  Like I said, head to head WE BEAT YA'LL.  HEAD TO HEAD our BLUE TEAM BEAT YA'LL.  This is a new year, and we enter this Super Bowl stronger, faster, smarter, more focused, HEALTHY, and HUNGRY.  By the way, ya'll went 1 and 1 against the team that Beat us, and when that team beat our BLUE team, DILLON went out with an injury.  I am sure you remember him, right.  He is the one that single-handedly BEAT Lumberton White in last year's SUPER BOWL.  I can't wait til Saturday.  oooohhhhhhhh, I love this. lol
[/quote]

BigD you got an excuse ready to cover all the losses for Jr White and Jr Blue last year... I thought excuses was against your policy. This sound familiar?

[quote author=BigD 95 link=topic=47123.msg488353#msg488353 date=1229505524]
We have stopped big boys, and we have stopped small one.  We have also failed to stop a few, it is all in the game.  We play our style of football win or lose, but we never make excuses in the end.  
[/quote]

You talking like you got it won already because your team can't be beat... Even when they do get beat it's not their fault. All I'm gonna say for now is that you will get the best we have to give Saturday and if we get beat then we get beat.

[quote name="Stangs92" post="696077" timestamp="1257285111"]
No excuses here. We lose some we win some. Next loss won't be this weekend though.
[/quote]

Look up for excuses ^^^

I love the confidence ya'll got ;D Reminds me of PNG White last year  :-\ Whatever keeps us the underdog is just fine ;) Every time you guys touch the keyboard it takes more pressure off us and doubles the shock value if we come out on top.  8)  

[quote name="teamraider" post="696066" timestamp="1257283945"]
[quote author=BigD 95 link=topic=61724.msg695984#msg695984 date=1257279969]
[/quote]

BigD you got an excuse ready to cover all the losses for Jr White and Jr Blue last year... I thought excuses was against your policy. This sound familiar?

[quote author=BigD 95 link=topic=47123.msg488353#msg488353 date=1229505524]
We have stopped big boys, and we have stopped small one.  We have also failed to stop a few, it is all in the game.  We play our style of football win or lose, but we never make excuses in the end.  
[/quote]

You talking like you got it won already because your team can't be beat... Even when they do get beat it's not their fault. All I'm gonna say for now is that you will get the best we have to give Saturday and if we get beat then we get beat.
[/quote]
As i recall last year when y'all lost to Blue one of your coaches had all the excuses about the refs right? So don't get to talking about excuses Teamraider. Excuses isn't in over vocabulary Big D is just stating the facts.

No excuses, just facts buddy.  As much as ya'll try to lie to those kids over their to pump them up and build their confidence, you know the truth.  Yes we win most, and we have lost also, but we have never lost to LUMBERTON, and it won't happen this week.  2 losses in two years, and 1 lost came against our BLUE Team who won the SUPER BOWL.  No need for excuses.  Head to Head, both of our teams beat ya'll.  WOS WHITE #1.  

[quote name="teamraider" post="696102" timestamp="1257286689"]
[quote author=Stangs92 link=topic=61724.msg696077#msg696077 date=1257285111]
No excuses here. We lose some we win some. Next loss won't be this weekend though.
[/quote]

Look up for excuses ^^^

I love the confidence ya'll got ;D Reminds me of PNG White last year  :-\ Whatever keeps us the underdog is just fine ;) Every time you guys touch the keyboard it takes more pressure off us and doubles the shock value if we come out on top.  8)  
[/quote]
To bad we ain't PNG! Why not have confidence ,ya'll facing the #1 defense in the entire STJFL. Plus we can bust a long TD any given time we touch the football on offense.  An about the if ya'll come out on top........IF IF WAS A FIFTH WE ALL WOULD BE DRUNK! ;D

[quote name="WOS 98" post="696121" timestamp="1257287622"]
[quote author=teamraider link=topic=61724.msg696102#msg696102 date=1257286689]
[/quote]

Look up for excuses ^^^

[/quote]
To bad we ain't PNG! Why not have confidence ,ya'll facing the #1 defense in the entire STJFL. Plus we can bust a long TD any given time we touch the football on offense.  An about the if ya'll come out on top........IF IF WAS A FIFTH WE ALL WOULD BE DRUNK! ;D
[/quote]

That fifth is gonna come in handy on Saturday  ;)

[quote name="teamraider" post="696143" timestamp="1257288549"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=61724.msg696121#msg696121 date=1257287622]
[/quote]

Look up for excuses ^^^

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]I THINK WOS GOT YALL. THEY ARE MORE QUICKER WITH MORE PLAYS. ALL YALL RUN IS THAT WEIRD OFFENSE WITH LIKE 8 PLAYS IN IT. AND IM SURE THATS NOT HARD TO FIGURE OUT FOR A SMART TEAM. BUT GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF TEAMS. GO SENIOR NEDERLAND.[MY TEAM]

[quote name="2010" post="696274" timestamp="1257299568"]
[quote author=teamraider link=topic=61724.msg696143#msg696143 date=1257288549]
[/quote]

Look up for excuses ^^^

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]I THINK WOS GOT YALL. THEY ARE MORE QUICKER WITH MORE PLAYS. ALL YALL RUN IS THAT WEIRD OFFENSE WITH LIKE 8 PLAYS IN IT. AND IM SURE THATS NOT HARD TO FIGURE OUT FOR A SMART TEAM. BUT GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF TEAMS. GO SENIOR NEDERLAND.[MY TEAM]
[/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, that crazy offense is undefeated.  Their defense is strong as well.......should be a good game.  WOS has speed and talent, but I say Lumberton takes it by 14 points atleast  ;D

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="696280" timestamp="1257299984"]
[quote author=2010 link=topic=61724.msg696274#msg696274 date=1257299568]
[/quote]

Look up for excuses ^^^

[/quote]
To bad we ain't PNG! Why not have confidence ,ya'll facing the #1 defense in the entire STJFL. Plus we can bust a long TD any given time we touch the football on offense.  An about the if ya'll come out on top........IF IF WAS A FIFTH WE ALL WOULD BE DRUNK! ;D
[/quote]

That fifth is gonna come in handy on Saturday  ;)
[/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, that crazy offense is undefeated.  Their defense is strong as well.......should be a good game.  WOS has speed and talent, but I say Lumberton takes it by 14 points atleast   ;D
[/quote]
Are u serious? :o  I can't believe u would fix your mouth to say something like that.... ??? Before we play make sure u find me so i could meet u.. ;D  I'm the little meg-it  that weight 450lbs out of the coaching staff trust me I'm not hard to find.. ;D

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="696280" timestamp="1257299984"]
[quote author=2010 link=topic=61724.msg696274#msg696274 date=1257299568]
No excuses here. We lose some we win some. Next loss won't be this weekend though. ;)
[/quote]

Look up for excuses ^^^

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, that crazy offense is undefeated.  Their defense is strong as well.......should be a good game.  WOS has speed and talent, but I say Lumberton takes it by 14 points atleast   ;D
[/quote]

Hippy, aren't you from Lumberton? I'm not making a prediction on the score but that has to be a homer prediction.

Cant wait to see what happens Saturday! Like I said, Can You Say "SHUT DOWN" :o :o :o (Coach: What just happen. Did we just get scored on)????????????? (.Coach: we gonna LOSE!!!)  Hippy don't take there money. They need it to buy there SECOND place Trophies.  :'( :'( :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder