Central vs PNG Who you got?

Guest etbu

[quote name="Indians07" post="694958" timestamp="1257199495"]
Should be a pretty good game.  Could go either way, depending on who makes more mistakes.  Central will have to hang on tightly to the ball against a hard-hitting PNG D who forces lots of turnovers.  I'm not sure you can say that Central D is better than PNG's; PNG has allowed a good amount less points. I say PNG's D will stay tight and the trend will continue- Central will score no more than 20.  The question will be how much PNG's offense can put it, especially with a backup kicker, not that they have kicked a lot of field goals this year though.  PNG wins 21-20.
This will be the first and only game I miss this year, unfortunately.  I'll be listening on the radio, though.  Good luck to both teams; stay healthy, and please please PLEASE show some respect, play a CLEAN game, and don't have a repeat of the fight last year.  There is no room for that in football, this is not hockey.

P.S.
Good luck to both teams in the playoffs. Represent SE Texas well!!
[/quote]

Agreed! PNG has the 7th ranked defense in 4-A

http://huddleuptexas.com/HighSchool/StatsCorner/2009/09-Defense-Wk9.htm

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a battle for the ages!  I know Central is NOT gonna lay down and hand us the game, and I hope they don't!  Our INDIANS love a challenge and this game should be a good one.  I have no doubt my Indians will take this one, but I really don't think it will be a blowout!

Now, I do have one request for all you Central fans?  There has been A LOT of trash talking in the PNG vs Barbers Hill thread about how District 20-4a is so weak.. ::)!  So, no matter the outcome of Fridays game, we are both in the playoffs and I want us to show the 19-4A teams what a bad mistake it is to trash talk on our District!  We will take care of Barber's Hill, and I don't know who ya'll will play...but please, please...give them the spankin' their momma should've gave them a long time ago!!

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="695116" timestamp="1257209854"]
I think this will be a battle for the ages!  I know Central is NOT gonna lay down and hand us the game, and I hope they don't!  Our INDIANS love a challenge and this game should be a good one.  I have no doubt my Indians will take this one, but I really don't think it will be a blowout!

Now, I do have one request for all you Central fans?  There has been A LOT of trash talking in the PNG vs Barbers Hill thread about how District 20-4a is so weak.. ::)!  So, no matter the outcome of Fridays game, we are both in the playoffs and I want us to show the 19-4A teams what a bad mistake it is to trash talk on our District!  We will take care of Barber's Hill, and I don't know who ya'll will play...but please, please...give them the spankin' their momma should've gave them a long time ago!!
[/quote]Wow!  I thought they were just talking trash to yall.  I didn't know they call our whole district weak...  I may have some choice words for them... ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="695121" timestamp="1257210148"]
[quote author=NDNfan91 link=topic=61600.msg695116#msg695116 date=1257209854]

[/quote]Wow!  I thought they were just talking trash to yall.  I didn't know they call our whole district weak...  I may have some choice words for them... ;D
[/quote]Soulja, save it for next week!!!!! ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="695121" timestamp="1257210148"]
[quote author=NDNfan91 link=topic=61600.msg695116#msg695116 date=1257209854]

[/quote]

Yes, most of the trash talking has been directed to us, but there are several posts where references are made to 20-4A as a whole...I find most of it very humorous..I haven't had a good laugh in a while!

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="695200" timestamp="1257212997"]
Once again you are putting words in my mouth.  I did not say they was the weakest district in the state.  I said they are down and weak compared to normal and most districts in the state.
[/quote]

I don't remember anyone inviting you into "our" thread...go back and play with the kiddies on the other thread...we got our on trash talking to get back to... ;D!

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="695217" timestamp="1257213564"]
I guess that makes sense.  If you cant come up with a answer then just change the question.
[/quote]If your talking about the initial question, I have answered it.  I just feel like it's pointless to carry on this masquerade with you.  I find it more interesting to talk trash with the PN-G fans.  At least their smack talk makes sense...

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="695219" timestamp="1257213662"]
Im sorry I thought this was a public forum.  I know that in your area Port Neches Groves and West Orange Stark Fans run things and maybe I should start checking with them before I comment in a thread.
[/quote]

Don't worry Soulja, in 2 weeks he won't even be on this board as both the NDN's and Jags will ge preparing for the 2nd round of the playoffs.  I can guarantee one thing, Soulja and the Jags aren't underestimating the ability of the NDN defense like so many of you Blow Hard fans from BH are doing.

[quote name="NDNTime" post="695300" timestamp="1257218052"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=61600.msg695219#msg695219 date=1257213662]
Im sorry I thought this was a public forum.  I know that in your area Port Neches Groves and West Orange Stark Fans run things and maybe I should start checking with them before I comment in a thread.
[/quote]

Don't worry Soulja, in 2 weeks he won't even be on this board as both the NDN's and Jags will ge preparing for the 2nd round of the playoffs.  I can guarantee one thing, Soulja and the Jags aren't underestimating the ability of the NDN defense like so many of you Blow Hard fans from BH are doing.
[/quote]

You assume I am a District 19 fan and you are wrong.  If you are lucky enough to get past the first round then maybe we can talk cause thats where you will find my team.

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="695349" timestamp="1257219747"]
[quote author=NDNTime link=topic=61600.msg695300#msg695300 date=1257218052]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=61600.msg695219#msg695219 date=1257213662]
Im sorry I thought this was a public forum.  I know that in your area Port Neches Groves and West Orange Stark Fans run things and maybe I should start checking with them before I comment in a thread.
[/quote]

Don't worry Soulja, in 2 weeks he won't even be on this board as both the NDN's and Jags will ge preparing for the 2nd round of the playoffs.  I can guarantee one thing, Soulja and the Jags aren't underestimating the ability of the NDN defense like so many of you Blow Hard fans from BH are doing.
[/quote]

You assume I am a District 19 fan and you are wrong.  If you are lucky enough to get past the first round then maybe we can talk cause thats where you will find my team.
[/quote]
then quit talking and wait till that time comes we cant even have a central/PNG discussion without your stupid post >:(

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="695405" timestamp="1257221428"]
Well the way I see it I have to because you probably wont be around then to talk smack too.
[/quote]

What school is so lucky to have your support?  I would love for 20-4A to hand them a whippin as well..

Well the way I see it I have to because you probably wont be around then to talk smack too.
[/quote]

your probably a high school kid that supports your team by sitting on the sideline. so go back to your district and wait till the 2nd round...we'll see whose talking then. so until then  just dont talk anymore

[/quote]You know, I'd be one of a few to admit I'd prefer my Jags to be under the radar. But just looking at my avatar you know I'm a Jag. So, therefore my ID as to who I pull for is revealed. Why on earth would a true fan of any team in Texas hide his Identity unless he's a coward, or better yet a trouble maker. Just trying to stir things up. He's just trying to get under others on here's skin. ::)  ;D

[quote name="indianforever" post="695356" timestamp="1257219982"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=61600.msg695349#msg695349 date=1257219747]
[quote author=NDNTime link=topic=61600.msg695300#msg695300 date=1257218052]
Im sorry I thought this was a public forum.  I know that in your area Port Neches Groves and West Orange Stark Fans run things and maybe I should start checking with them before I comment in a thread.
[/quote]

Don't worry Soulja, in 2 weeks he won't even be on this board as both the NDN's and Jags will ge preparing for the 2nd round of the playoffs.  I can guarantee one thing, Soulja and the Jags aren't underestimating the ability of the NDN defense like so many of you Blow Hard fans from BH are doing.
[/quote]

You assume I am a District 19 fan and you are wrong.  If you are lucky enough to get past the first round then maybe we can talk cause thats where you will find my team.
[/quote]
then quit talking and wait till that time comes we cant even have a central/PNG discussion without your stupid post >:(

[/quote]
I suggest that we just ignore all of his post and not even reply  since he can't even make sense of anything on here. Let him be a weed and just die off !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder