3A state champs

skipper

[quote name="skipper" post="684883" timestamp="1256390339"]
who would you pick.jasper has played the #1 #2  teams in the state so thay should have a first hand look at who thay think is best,now you can pick if you wish ,i say GILMER
[/quote]

You right bc talking to some chaps up here in East Texas who have seen both teams and said that Gilmer will beat Carthage.

[quote name="skipper" post="684883" timestamp="1256390339"]
who would you pick.jasper has played the #1 #2  teams in the state so thay should have a first hand look at who thay think is best,now you can pick if you wish ,i say GILMER
[/quote]         skipper,   "ALL" OF MY MONEY IS GOING ON SILSBE".

[quote name="speveto" post="684923" timestamp="1256393958"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=61277.msg684883#msg684883 date=1256390339]
who would you pick.jasper has played the #1 #2  teams in the state so thay should have a first hand look at who thay think is best,now you can pick if you wish ,i say GILMER
[/quote]         skipper, you are an "IDIOT". have you lost your mind. go crawl back in your hole.  "ALL" OF MY MONEY IS GOING ON SILSBE".
[/quote]

???

who would you pick.jasper has played the #1 #2  teams in the state so thay should have a first hand look at who thay think is best,now you can pick if you wish ,i say GILMER
[/quote]         skipper, you are an "IDIOT". have you lost your mind. go crawl back in your hole.  "ALL" OF MY MONEY IS GOING ON SILSBE".
[/quote]Tiger fans see our team starting to peak at the right time. We like our chances in the playoffs. Speveto WOS still has a chance to go deep into the playoffs also. Give you a hint. Silsbee has been through adversity that has brought players and coaches together in a way that being undefeated could never do. They are using the 1998 Tiger team as inspiration. They lost 3 or 4 games (early in the sason) they should have won. Most people wrote them. When the playoffs started they beat a very good WOS team and went to the state semi-finals. Go Tigers and WOS.

Guest countmein
I'm going with Carthage, just because Anthony Morgan (from Hardin) is the Quarterback for Carthage. I have to support the home team. Go Dogs, good luck.

Ron burgundy you was be about as smart as ron burgundy to think WOS isnt very good this year! Our defense is legit and our offense is starting to click and get better every week! The way i see it if we get everyone healthy we will be at our peak come playoff time! I dare someone to underestimate us in the playoffs! ;)

[quote name="the-riot07" post="685103" timestamp="1256404692"]
Ron burgundy you was be about as smart as ron burgundy to think WOS isnt very good this year! Our defense is legit and our offense is starting to click and get better every week! The way i see it if we get everyone healthy we will be at our peak come playoff time! I dare someone to underestimate us in the playoffs! ;)
[/quote] He's a hater.

[/quote]         skipper, you are an "IDIOT". have you lost your mind. go crawl back in your hole.  "ALL" OF MY MONEY IS GOING ON SILSBE".
[/quote]      SKIPPER,  i apologize for this post.  i posted this before i woke up this morning.  i meant it as a "PERITY" of your good friends in that wonderful city of Silsbe. 

[quote name="Gasilla" post="685174" timestamp="1256410673"]
[quote author=countmein link=topic=61277.msg685086#msg685086 date=1256403919]
I'm going with Carthage, just because Anthony Morgan (from Hardin) is the Quarterback for Carthage. I have to support the home team. Go Dogs, good luck.
[/quote]

Did he transfer last year or something?
[/quote]

No his Dad is former Hardin HC and now coaches RBs I believe at Carthage!

[quote name="the-riot07" post="685103" timestamp="1256404692"]
[/quote]
please do us all a favor and delete your name so we never have to see any of this illiterate nonsense again in our natural lives!!!!!!!

Guest Veronica Corningstone
[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="685140" timestamp="1256408035"]
[quote author=the-riot07 link=topic=61277.msg685103#msg685103 date=1256404692]
[/quote] He's a hater.
[/quote]

If your going to hate on someone please dont make yourself sound like an idiot... i agree with ron though.. They need to get it together!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder