#11 PN-G At Lumberton Predictions?

To me, since the PNG coaches are basically all new, they HAVE NO MEMORY OF LAST YR. OR ANY IMPRESSION OF ANY TEAM, other than what they scout.  This is good, because to them, they're all just X's an O's, and emotion plays no part.  I think this is what has helped them prepare so well.

I agree with ya proud..........I still hope Lumberton takes it!  If not, then I will support PNG......I lived there for a few years  ;)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how the name of this thread is now "[color=purple][size=14pt][u][b]#11[/b][/u][/size][/color] PN-G At Lumberton Predictions?".

Go Big Purple.

As far as a prediction goes, I think Lumberton thought they could take it easy with Ozen and still come out on top. Needless to say, they were wrong and now they're backed into a corner and desperate. In addition, we're playing in Raider country so we can expect them to be prepared.

That being said, Indians win by ten points or more. Sorry, Lumberton. The Indians are on the warpath and it leads well into the playoffs.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="682852" timestamp="1256214678"]
Lumberton can run and throw well(I think Lumberton has been looking to this game for two weeks)....this will be a good test for PNG.....Lumberton's QB is a lil bit better than PNG's...I think he's a lil more athletic.
[/quote]
??
Have you seen either of them in action?
Tony Romo is way more athletic than Tom Brady, but which one would you rather have leading your balanced offense? ;)

[quote name="badndn" post="682856" timestamp="1256215579"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=60924.msg682852#msg682852 date=1256214678]
Lumberton can run and throw well(I think Lumberton has been looking to this game for two weeks)....this will be a good test for PNG.....Lumberton's QB is a lil bit better than PNG's...I think he's a lil more athletic.
[/quote]
??
Tony Romo is way more athletic than Tom Brady, but which one would you rather have leading your balanced offense? ;)
[/quote]

I'll take Doty over Brady and Romo

[quote name="badndn" post="682856" timestamp="1256215579"]
[/quote]
??
[/quote]
Ok...Steve Young

[quote name="dayton" post="682869" timestamp="1256216692"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=60924.msg682856#msg682856 date=1256215579]
[/quote]
??
[/quote]
:D

[/quote]

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="682877" timestamp="1256217393"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=60924.msg682872#msg682872 date=1256216814]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=60924.msg682869#msg682869 date=1256216692]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=60924.msg682856#msg682856 date=1256215579]
[/quote]
??
[/quote]
:D

[/quote]
[/quote]

Only if he can get the ball to St. Clair regularly. St. Clair makes Doty look good, just like Rice made Montana look good.
[/quote]
Ryan, should you be posting while at school? ;D
Or is this Madison?

Seems like every time Ryan St. Clair gets a touch, he goes all out. Very tough physically also. I am one of those who think this will not be an easy game for either team. Our secondary should get their toughest test by far this year. The record shows that they will be up for the challenge, but one must realize that Lumberton can pass effectively and their ground game is good. We need to contain their QB and play solid coverage. We do that, and our offense makes the most of their chances, i think we will be fine. That said, i am looking forward to this game, and there seems to be a more exciting build up to this one. Some fans seem to be looking toward central already, but the players and coaches couldnt care less about them right about now. All they care about is the Raiders. Lets have a safe trip and a clean game for everyone!

[quote name="Hookem17" post="682105" timestamp="1256135228"]
No disrespect to the PNG faithful, but you better bring it friday night.  Its not going to be as easy as all the critics are projecting.  Lumbertom could easily be undefeated.  No excuses for the trains losses but they are a solid team
[/quote]"Lumberton could easily be undefeated?" WOW you know what they say about a Frog having wings right?  ;D I guess my Cowboys are a sure bet to win the Bowl this year also right?  8) Have you been watching Lumberton this year? Just not jelling!!!!!

[quote name="Pirate for Life!" post="683402" timestamp="1256257630"]
[quote author=Hookem17 link=topic=60924.msg682105#msg682105 date=1256135228]
No disrespect to the PNG faithful, but you better bring it friday night.  Its not going to be as easy as all the critics are projecting.  Lumbertom could easily be undefeated.  No excuses for the trains losses but they are a solid team
[/quote]"Lumberton could easily be undefeated?" WOW you know what they say about a Frog having wings right?  ;D I guess my Cowboys are a sure bet to win the Bowl this year also right?  8) Have you been watching Lumberton this year? Just not jelling!!!!!
[/quote]

PNG is going in with Ozen's game plan.. :o :o

Outsider with no dog in this game having seen both play this may be a nail biter.Raiders are backed in a corner and will give PNG all they want and some.Still nobody has beat them soundly-all 3 losses were close.If they can play without many miscues on offense they could sneak in a win in their house.Every week there is some upsets and this may be one.Look for Lumberton to lay it all out there and play good defense again w/gang tackling.Indians will be tested in the secondary if they can't contain the QB who can scramble and throw strikes on the run as good as I've seen in awhile.

[quote name="sfa87" post="683337" timestamp="1256250525"]
PNG would like to see them whipp up on tha [b]Yates Lions in the playoffs tired of my co worker running his mouth bout Yates[/b][/quote]

yates.... the past few years at least..... is only good inside Houston city limits. Once they get out of bidistrict they usually get hammered. I know that have great history but.... that's history.

[quote name="liltex" post="683682" timestamp="1256304623"]
Outsider with no dog in this game having seen both play this may be a nail biter.Raiders are backed in a corner and will give PNG all they want and some.Still nobody has beat them soundly-all 3 losses were close.If they can play without many miscues on offense they could sneak in a win in their house.Every week there is some upsets and this may be one.Look for Lumberton to lay it all out there and play good defense again w/gang tackling.[b]Indians will be tested in the secondary if they can't contain the QB who can scramble and throw strikes on the run as good as I've seen in awhile.[/b][/quote]
This is what has hurt us most this year. Teams with a dual threat QB. Viverette at BH was able to move the chains. The kid from TC in the second half started to scrable and moved the chains. Gonzalez from LCM did the same.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder