#11 PN-G At Lumberton Predictions?

BTW, we've played against teams with good, if not better defenses than PN-G...

Name them!

West Brook and Memorial.  Yes, we lost to Brook, but that game could have went either way...

Wow, Memorial has one sloppy win where they held a ranked team to 6 points in the swamp...Come on man, did you see what they did this week? 

I know its a scrimmage, but PNG moved through Memorials D like it was Sabine Pass in regulation.  Brook may be close, but doubt they are better.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name them!

West Brook and Memorial.  Yes, we lost to Brook, but that game could have went either way...

Wow, Memorial has one sloppy win where they held a ranked team to 6 points in the swamp...Come on man, did you see what they did this week?  

I know its a scrimmage, but PNG moved through Memorials D like it was Sabine Pass in regulation.  Brook may be close, but doubt they are better.

I thought we were going to hold off on the PNG/Central stuff,  or move it to another thread?

Name them!

West Brook and Memorial.  Yes, we lost to Brook, but that game could have went either way...

I know its a scrimmage, but PNG moved through Memorials D like it was Sabine Pass in regulation.  Brook may be close, but doubt they are better.

I know it was a scrimmage, but they beat you 21-0 in the controled part with them breaking long runs for paydirt.  You came back and dominated them on the game conditions scrimmage.  Yall dominated them and they dominated y'all. 

Soulja this thread is supposed to be about PNG and Lumberton predictions...personally I DON'T care about the Central game until that week.  We have two other games we need to worry about before we play Central, am I worried about them?  I worry about every game.  Do I have faith in my Indians?  You bet I do. I've had season tickets for almost 40 yrs and I've gone when we won and when we didn't.  So the only game I care about this week, is PNG and Lumberton.

I will be pulling for the Indians to stay undefeated, as my priority is to definately pull for my Jaguars to stay undefeated. ;D & If it was up to me, I'd move the game to the reservation, so we could utilize our speed and give that turk that breaking in it is in need of ;D Naw, just kidding, good luck Indians, take care of your business and hope for us to take care of ours. Week ten will be standing room only. Exspecially if both teams are undefeated :)

If the Raider team that makes less miscues shows up this could be a very close game.A game the L Train needs to win to stay in the playoff race and has to stay focused for 4 quarters of hard nose football.Having seen both teams earlier I think PNG has more depth and is stronger both ways.Who will capitalize and turn miscues into points?PNG 28-Lumberton 17

I will be pulling for the Indians to stay undefeated, as my priority is to definately pull for my Jaguars to stay undefeated. ;D & If it was up to me, I'd move the game to the reservation, so we could utilize our speed and give that turk that breaking in it is in need of ;D Naw, just kidding, good luck Indians, take care of your business and hope for us to take care of ours. Week ten will be standing room only. Exspecially if both teams are undefeated :)

If we do both stay undefeated, I smell the beginnings of a rivalry. It'll be interesting to see how things play out.

Good luck until Novemeber 6th.

I'll throw in my  2 cents worth because I have been to every PNG game this year and what I have noticed is that we don't run the same plays at all week to week.  We ran 3 reverses last week to a kid that I haven't seen carry the ball all year long. Faricloth is a great playcaller plain and simple. It really shows when you look at Odessa Permian this year and they have 3 losses without him calling the plays. I think Lumberton is obviously a good team but not as good as the previous 2 years. The PNG defense has picked off passes and forced fumbles in every game this year and I don't believe that is just good luck anymore. I think Lum will score 2 touchdowns but there is no answer for the balanced attack of PNG.  PNG 35 - LUM 14. 

Soulja this thread is supposed to be about PNG and Lumberton predictions...personally I DON'T care about the Central game until that week.  We have two other games we need to worry about before we play Central, am I worried about them?  I worry about every game.  Do I have faith in my Indians?  You bet I do. I've had season tickets for almost 40 yrs and I've gone when we won and when we didn't.  So the only game I care about this week, is PNG and Lumberton.

Good Post!  Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em!

Good Post!   Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em!

BOOO! That post was "NO GOOD!"

Good Post!   Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em!

BOOO! That post was "NO GOOD!"

Why was the post "no good?

Ewwww...good analagy there....ewwww nice assesment on the game there pal....ewww super prediction...Beard may nuetralize Harmon...maybe with the x factor PNG wont be able to pass the ball... ALL HOGWASH... Beard will run backwards all night... not only that but he'll fumble 17 times doing it along witht he rest of the choking L-Train team.... Surely nobody on here...we'll let me rephrase that...surely no EDUCATED person on here really thinks Lumberton will hang even remotly close to them boys down there in PNG??? I guess i could come up with some kinda theroy about how it might happen...let me try..I think maybe if in the second quarter a mighty wind blows and throws the scoreboard onto the entire PNG offense...then Lumberton would be able to stay within 21 points of PNG's second team... How's that? it is possible aint it?? PNG 49 - Lumberton 7

How bout my hometown boy's from Caney Creek last week?? Lost to Magnolia to go 0-6..ranked 55-58 in Region 3, Ranked 215 out of 230 in Texas 4a, Ranked 3788 out of 3872 4a teams in the Nation...I fear Lumberton will look like my boys come Friday night.

[/quote

thats a real intelligent post for your Second post, good job ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476