TRAGIC NEWS FOR SILSBEE FANS

speveto

i would like to speak to "the 10 Silsbee fans" who loved their team enough to sit through that "MONSOON" last Friday night, to watch the Tigers whip my Mustangs.  the Tigers were the best team and deserved to win the game.  now for the "TRAGIC NEWS".  to the Tiger fans who bought tickets for the "SPLIT THE POT", I AM GOING TO TELL YOU NOW THAT NONE OF YOU WON. i know this is true because "I WON THE MONEY".  I want to think each and every one of you Silsbee fans for buying a ticket. i am enjoying spending "YOUR" money. thanks again, speveto.

i would like to speak to "the 10 Silsbee fans" who loved their team enough to sit through that "MONSOON" last Friday night, to watch the Tigers whip my Mustangs.  the Tigers were the best team and deserved to win the game.  now for the "TRAGIC NEWS".  to the Tiger fans who bought tickets for the "SPLIT THE POT", I AM GOING TO TELL YOU NOW THAT NONE OF YOU WON. i know this is true because "I WON THE MONEY".  I want to think each and every one of you Silsbee fans for buying a ticket. i am enjoying spending "YOUR" money. thanks again, speveto.

Thank You for supporting Operation Graduation

What you didn't turn around and give it all back to the Sr class???  Poor kids!  ;D

A couple of weeks ago, a lady won $619.00 and she donated the whole thing back to Silsbee's Operation Graduation.

Speveto probably had to have beer money after watching his beloved Mustangs fall to the Tigers ;D

That's pretty regular at the Kirbyville games with the split the pot but its not usually that much.....I have to say that I would have hung on to a little bit of that.

What you didn't turn around and give it all back to the Sr class???  Poor kids!  ;D

A couple of weeks ago, a lady won $619.00 and she donated the whole thing back to Silsbee's Operation Graduation.

Speveto probably had to have beer money after watching his beloved Mustangs fall to the Tigers ;D

Thats what i would have done, then plit the beer with my compadres, Gas, Gun, griff, etc. No Skipper, your already tanked enough as it is. haha

Like you said...Due to the weather it didnt go very well on ticket sales, but every dollar helps.  I hope you enjoyed your winnings.  I wish you would have won more.....that way Operation Graduation would have won more.  

speveto.....its hard to let go of money these days, no matter how small of an amount, but you did.    

Silsbee thanks you.

"The 10 Silsbee fans" ?  Couldn't have been much of a pot if there were only "10 Silsbee fans" who sat through that monsoon.  You are enjoying spending half of "the Silsbee kids" money and yes it's not uncommon for that money to be donated back to such a worthy cause. 

The acoustics in Silsbee's stadium must be great, because it sounded like a lot more than 10 fans cheering in the background of the waning moments of the KOGT broadcast. 

Thats what i would have done, then plit the beer with my compadres, Gas, Gun, griff, etc. No Skipper, your already tanked enough as it is. haha

Now that's just wrong kicker.You know Skipper has no control and needs it to function...especialy when he types. ;D

Yes, kicker. Just calling out an ignorant Mustang fan, which you sir are definetly not one of.

now see, if this type of label fits, i have no problem with it at all. but everyone here knows that if one of us non-mods, or at the very least if I had used this type of word to describe someone, either the post would have been deleted or, worse, someone would come in and edit it. the hypocrisy and censorship on this board are ridiculous.

Yes, kicker. Just calling out an ignorant Mustang fan, which you sir are definetly not one of.

now see, if this type of label fits, i have no problem with it at all. but everyone here knows that if one of us non-mods, or at the very least if I had used this type of word to describe someone, either the post would have been deleted or, worse, someone would come in and edit it. the hypocrisy and censorship on this board are ridiculous.

Im sure he didnt mean it that way, just poking fun.

speveto, you dawg!!! I knew it was someone on the WOS side because I bought 6 (by 5 get 6, I'm always a sucker for a bargain... ;D) of them and I missed it by 2!!! My last numbers were 56 and the winning last 2 numbers were 58. You must have walked in the gate right behind me!!

Dude you have only posted 28 times...Chill Out!!!!!!

You may not last very long ;D

Yeah....it just depends on what the topic it is, and who sees it.  But, I think that as long as you dont call out somebody specific they tend to allow them.

lol, post count? really? are you ten?

maybe i should drop some +1s for cred?

Maybe you should drop your stupid comments.

Maybe you should drop your stupid comments.

nou

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder