TRAGIC NEWS FOR SILSBEE FANS

speveto

Guest rykerx144

you have been missing the whole week! You have had 7 days to come up with a way to show your face again and hope that everyone forgot about all your crow piled up waiting on you and this is the best you can come up with?  

speveto, you dawg!!! I knew it was someone on the WOS side because I bought 6 (by 5 get 6, I'm always a sucker for a bargain... ;D) of them and I missed it by 2!!! My last numbers were 56 and the winning last 2 numbers were 58. You must have walked in the gate right behind me!!

gasilla, I`ll bet that I talked to you after we bought the tickets.  and for all of you who want me to give back the money,  I want you to know that I donated $10.00 to the Silsbee kids and i challenge each of you to match my  donation.  i will excuse skipper from this challenge because he paid my way into the game. 

A week later, he speaks. ::)

48-0. ::)

48 = the number of Silsbee fans who stayed through the rain to celebrate the WIN!

0 = the number of WOS fans who drove home happy  ;D

i do know one thing for certain, it did rain harder on the visitors side of the stadium.

A week later, he speaks. ::)

48-0. ::)

48 = the number of Silsbee fans who stayed through the rain to celebrate the WIN!

0 = the number of WOS fans who drove home happy  ;D

i do know one thing for certain, it did rain harder on the visitors side of the stadium.

Speveto.....I'm proud of you.  I bet it was hard to have your fingers type that.  I'm not picking on you...I just cant believe my eyes.  Speveto felt pain in his heart.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami