WOS vs. Silsbee/Silsbee wins 13-7/Comments

My opinion on last night game.....

Silsbee wanted it way more. you could tell from their swagger and heart.

Silsbees record DOES NOT indicate their team. They are good, maybe real good.

Johnson is going to be a good one, just wished he would have stayed in Texas.

As for my Mustangs...??? Where is the leadership on the offensive side of the ball? Our defense played great, but if we cant score on Offense we cant win. Yeah, weather had a factor, but on both sides. Our guys looked lost and had no determination on offense. It looked like we were going through the motions. Our O.C. is great and a great man, but you cant make the kids execute plays. He did his best to get the kids in it, but seemed like they wanted to lollygag around. Where in the ***** is the dicipline on the offensive side of the ball? Where were the Mustangs last night, because they sure werent playing football.

As much as i hate to say it, IMO the better team won last night.

Thank You....Great post

Good luck to the Mustangs on the rest of their season

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for my Mustangs...??? Where is the leadership on the offensive side of the ball? Our defense played great, but if we cant score on Offense we cant win. Yeah, weather had a factor, but on both sides. Our guys looked lost and had no determination on offense. It looked like we were going through the motions. Our O.C. is great and a great man, but you cant make the kids execute plays. He did his best to get the kids in it, but seemed like they wanted to lollygag around. Where in the ***** is the dicipline on the offensive side of the ball? Where were the Mustangs last night, because they sure werent playing football.

Thanks for those comments, kicker. I can always count on you, Gas, Gun, Griff, Grad, and a few others to "tell it like it is". No excuses made.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Well, now that this game is behind us, I will support Silsbee in the playoffs. I believe yall are real close to becoming an elite team. Whats crappy is yall record is 2-4 when it should be the opposite. Good luck to the Tigers and I hope my mustangs find the heart and dicipline that they somewhere lost.

Guest Silsbee88

Great post Kicker, Good luck the Mustangs for the remainder of 2009!

Well, now that this game is behind us, I will support Silsbee in the playoffs. I believe yall are real close to becoming an elite team. Whats crappy is yall record is 2-4 when it should be the opposite. Good luck to the Tigers and I hope my mustangs find the heart and dicipline that they somewhere lost.

i remember an Atlanta team in 2003 that started 1-4. By the time they played a 13-0 Gilmer team they were freaking monsters. destroyed us on the way to a 12-4 season and a gold ball. sometimes those early whippings turn boys into men ;)

i remember an Atlanta team in 2003 that started 1-4. By the time they played a 13-0 Gilmer team they were freaking monsters. destroyed us on the way to a 12-4 season and a gold ball. sometimes those early whippings turn boys into men ;)

Good point. ;)

Great game wo-s...thanks for making it possible for me to listen to it. Coop, the way your acting is very immature. You can truly see someone's character in the face of defeat. Pretty low to even comment about next year already. It's easy to be nice to other people when you win, but when you lose...well yea. Again...good game to wo-s (playoffs is what counts anyways)

lol lol he is NOTas good as what he is built up to be and your record proves it,maybe some of the jasper fan have already said it

Neither is WOS. They were Ranked third in the state.

wos need to make some changes on offense.maybe the spread is not the offense for this group.put haynes and cook in backfield along with lindsey and run option.

Who will replace their spots on defense?  They've been valuable on that side of the ball, and we don't have enough depth to take their places on defense with the same success.  The defense has been the only thing steady about the team so far.   

Have been busy since the game, but just wanted to give props to the Tigers and good luck for the rest of the season.  I am glad we don't have to go through that again this season.

Good job to Coach McGallion and the Tigers!

To the Mustangs, keep your heads up guys...there are some things that are needed to make you improve...but listen to Coach Hooks and the rest of the staff, they will guide you in the right direction and come the playoffs, you'll be fine.