WOS vs. Silsbee/Silsbee wins 13-7/Comments

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Silsbee88

Not taking anything at all away from the tigers win! But ya'll scored off of our fumble in our own territory and cause we roughed ya'lls kicker! So both of the tigers scores were off of our mistakes! But i credit ya'll for capitalizing! But like mustang02 said in another post! The mustangs have to change something offensively!

And just for your little ponies, the ONLY score for them came from a low snap on punt that got blocked.....so the ponies did nothing with Silsbee ALL NIGHT!!!  Now quit whining, Silsbee won wet field or not.  I have been nothing but complimentry to the WOS team, you need to recipricate to the Silsbee team.

Guest Silsbee88

we had a coke beat on that silsbee fans cant leave it alone ,you made the wager

Seems as though the WOS fans are the ones that cannot leave it alone....most Silsbee fans have been nothing but good to WOS...and besides if it makes you feel better, I will by you a coke..... I will not hold AAW responsible

we had a coke beat on that silsbee fans cant leave it alone ,you made the wager

The only wager that I brought up to you was who would advance into the playoffs deeper. You suggested that WOS would and I said let's bet on it.

I have no idea what you are talking about with the Silsbee fan thing. You must have your morning drunk going on right now. ;)

Here is the post. You made it on the WOS/HF prediction thread.

Quote from: skipper on October 11, 2009, 11:38:22 AM

GAS, you know that thay will not stop and so do i. thay scored 13 points  now thay think there the best around and held us scoreless . let them have there moment of glory,it will be short lived . we will see who goes deeper in the playoffs

Skip, I am willing to make a wager with you on that

Guest Silsbee88

GAS, you know that thay will not stop and so do i. thay scored 13 points  now thay think there the best around and held us scoreless . let them have there moment of glory,it will be short lived . we will see who goes deeper in the playoffs

Skip, I am willing to make a wager with you on that. ;)

Here was the wager, had nothing to do with Silsbee fans letting it go....but I would still buy you a coke

lmto no jack today that was friday night late  lol. the best to the tigers the rest of the way,have a good week all of you.aggie its ok i did not relly need a coke just  some coffie now will do

So I take it that you are backing out of our bet on who advances in the playoffs deeper?

Typical. ::)

lmto no jack today that was friday night late  lol. the best to the tigers the rest of the way,have a good week all of you.aggie its ok i did not relly need a coke just  some coffie now will do

So I take it that you are backing out of our bet on who advances in the playoffs deeper?

Just to save face for WOS I will keep skippers Coke bet. I will bet a Coke on just about anything. I don't even like Coke unless it comes in a blue can.  ;D

Just to save face for WOS I will keep skippers Coke bet. I will bet a Coke on just about anything. I don't even like Coke unless it comes in a blue can.  ;D

That's good of you TD, but I never wanted to bet just a coke. But it seems that's all that skip could afford. I was willing to put $100 or more on the bet. A soda bet is a waste of time but that's okay.

thanks td ,your a pal.well aggie if i can get my money from the courts on my bountys i would have taken u up on it . i have two car notes and a truck note due soon and my house note comming up so i haft to pass on the 100 buck ,but maybe next time

Excuses, excuses.  ::) Where have I heard that from? ;) ;D

That's good of you TD, but I never wanted to bet just a coke. But it seems that's all that skip could afford. I was willing to put $100 or more on the bet. A soda bet is a waste of time but that's okay.

I can't wait for this poker game..........AAW talks a good game  ;)

I can't wait for this poker game..........AAW talks a good game  ;)

You know I am ready. Chump change is the Ben Franklin. ;D