WEBCASTS: Week 6

I'm back from Iraq & Afghanistan and home in Texas!!!  So let me pick up where I left off.........Here are some other webcasts from around the state for Week 6.  I know you guys know about the ones that SETX puts on.....but here are some other options.  Feel free to add any I may have missed.  I will try to add more throughout the week.  Pretty sure I'm blocked over at 3ADL, so SETX is my new home. :)  Thanks guys!

This is the hidden content, please

I'm back from Iraq & Afghanistan and home in Texas!!!  So let me pick up where I left off.........Here are some other webcasts from around the state for Week 6.  I know you guys know about the ones that SETX puts on.....but here are some other options.  Feel free to add any I may have missed.  I will try to add more throughout the week.  Pretty sure I'm blocked over at 3ADL, so SETX is my new home. :)  Thanks guys!

No, thank you! JaysFan!  And welcome back, man!!!!  But I am afraid I don't know what you are talking about regarding the DL as we supposedly operate like a communist country over here!!! LOL!

No, thank you! JaysFan!  And welcome back, man!!!!  But I am afraid I don't know what you are talking about regarding the DL as we supposedly operate like a communist country over here!!! LOL!

LOL....I don't know amigo.....a lot less cliquish and "hive-minded" over here on SETX.  Too much of the "good ole boy" crap goin on over there.  There is a select group of people over there that get on my very last nerve.....like it here a lot better.......100% less drama and "politics" to deal with here.  I'm still over there, but very rarely post anymore on that site. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami