Silsbee at Orangefield

SilsbeeD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

Are you guys forgetting PNG 27, Silsbee 7 last week. Yes Newton is a good football team but not as good as last years team in my opinion. I mean PNG might not even make the playoffs in 4a. I will not predict a score but it will be closer than some of you think. :roll:

So what are you saying Bleed Orange? That Orangefield would have given PNG a better game. I don't think so. That game was closer than the score showed, which by the way was 27-9, not 27-7. It was anyone's game up till the last quarter when the Tigers fumbled a couple of times at their own end of the field. PNG played better than the Tigers, they deserved to win, that's for sure.

You guys have beaten who?? Buna, Splendora????? I wouldn't hang your hat on those wins. You also lost to a 2A school, East Chambers, convincingly I might add. East Chambers has a good team, no doubt, but maybe not as good as Newton.

Silsbee will beat Orangefield by 3 tds.

I won't make a prediction but I will say that this OF offense is the best I've seen us have since the 2003 season. It's nice to see us putting up 30 points per game. This game has the POTENTIAL to be close, depending on how our defense plays. I honestly think we will be able to move the ball on Silsbee and score some points. Can't wait to see this one Friday night!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder