19-4a district championship game! (hopefully) BH vs. Dayton

If Barbers Hill and Dayton both win on Friday it will set up a matchup between the only two undefeated 19-4a teams in district play. I believe it will be the biggest game of the year in our district. I'm pretty sure the stands will be packed. Dayton is still the best in district, but i believe that what BH showed against Kingwood Park was a fluke. I truly believe that this years team can beat Dayton and win district. Any thoughts?

If Barbers Hill and Dayton both win on Friday it will set up a matchup between the only two undefeated 19-4a teams in district play. I believe it will be the biggest game of the year in our district. I'm pretty sure the stands will be packed. Dayton is still the best in district, but i believe that what BH showed against Kingwood Park was a fluke. I truly believe that this years team can beat Dayton and win district. Any thoughts?

neither team should be looking past this Friday....if they do then look for an upset

Beating horrible teams can give one delusions of grandeur.

One game at a time. BH almost lost to probally the 7th place team in district! GCM is next and if we are thinking about Dayton then were dead! If we beat Dayton and think its over Crosby will be there. The next three games will decide playoff order, beating Dayton should not be the goal making a showing in the playoffs should.

Guest Ranger83

One game does not make or break a team.

Spoken like someone who knows that Dayton is gonna kick the crap out of them in a few weeks.

BH should spend all of their time focusing on Dayton. The rest of 19-4A is just trash.

One game at a time. BH almost lost to probally the 7th place team in district! GCM is next and if we are thinking about Dayton then were dead! If we beat Dayton and think its over Crosby will be there. The next three games will decide playoff order, beating Dayton should not be the goal making a showing in the playoffs should.

when i played for vidor in the 60's, our coach told us that if we start thinking bout the next weeks game,we could be watching the parade go by us. got to focus on the game at hand. take one game at a time. crosby's going to be a hand full as it is. got to take care of business first. bhfan, yall need to worry bout goose creek first. their not as bad as people think. when they get it together, look out. our game will come sooner than you think. never look ahead as the districts are so unpredictable. anything can happen on any given friday night. good luck to everyone friday night. "GO BRONCOS" lets take care of business. ::) ::)

Spoken like someone who knows that Dayton is gonna kick the crap out of them in a few weeks.

BH should spend all of their time focusing on Dayton. The rest of 19-4A is just trash.

No one can accuse Ranger83 of being shy !

I think I'm starting to like the guy.  He seems to to fit right in with the mudslinging!  Hey, I heard rumored that Dayton AND Barbers Hill are going back to 20-4A.  Anyone have any insight?

I think I'm starting to like the guy.  He seems to to fit right in with the mudslinging!  Hey, I heard rumored that Dayton AND Barbers Hill are going back to 20-4A.  Anyone have any insight?

Ranger, is a slinger alright  ::)

Not too sure how BH will fare but Dayton only has one district at least over the last 4 years. That was a one point loss to the Ltrain. Dayton should win any district they enter.

That would be the district Friendswood is in! Dayton can't win that one unless they can find a way to beat Friendswood and not to mention Angleton!

Friendswood will be a big school....Angleton is another matter...they could fall into the small school category (like Lake Travis did 2 years ago somehow...). 

I'd be much more worried about Friendswood than Angleton personally.  Dayton always has a much tougher time with passing teams than running teams....regardless of how talented those running teams are.  Although Friendswood doesn't play us at the end of the year....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami