Dayton vs. Crosby

B.M.F.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i go to Crosby, im a senior, i hope we win but its gonna be tough but they are coming to our turf. i dont want to make any predictions, ill be their on friday, i do the stats for Crosby. I cant wait to see X, Xavier Frank comeback, its gonna be good. We  had homecoming yesterday and beat Goose Creek Memorial 28-10. Cant wait im pumped for Friday. We are 3-2;3-0.

HAhah Justin Your waffling...

Bros... I dunno i don't feel good about this year. The only hope i have si that Merka Seems to show-up for big games, and this is another one, but with all the good teams in the past (since 99) i don't know if this is gonna be the team. But god i hope so a decade of losing is unbearable (gl to all)

Ahhhhh...my favorite game of the year is coming this week.  You can bet the stadium will be rockin' on Friday night.  Crosby really surprised me by drubbing GCM last Friday and the Broncos put up a less than stellar 35-0 win against winless NF.  3 teams undefeated in district....at least 1 is going down this week.  That being said...look for Dayton to get everything rolling this week enroute to a 48-14 win with one xp snap being dropped....

Guest evanwilliams

Does anyone know what happened to Tony Hill this year?  I heard that he got hurt against Friendswood.  That is a big loss to Dayton.

Winner is guaranteed a playoff spot.KW Park/NF losses will elimate them w/4 losses-GCM-GPark-King on the bubble w/2 losses-Bronco win here sets the stage for the Bronco/Eagle matchup that could decide the district championship.I think Coach Stewart will have those Broncs fired up. Has his team ever lost to Crosby?

Winner is guaranteed a playoff spot.KW Park/NF losses will elimate them w/4 losses-GCM-GPark-King on the bubble w/2 losses-Bronco win here sets the stage for the Bronco/Eagle matchup that could decide the district championship.I think Coach Stewart will have those Broncs fired up. Has his team ever lost to Crosby?

yes

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa01
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa01