NAME THE AGGIESAREWE/KFDMCOOP WAGER!!!!!

WOSgrad

Loser has to learn the dance that the other's cheerleaders do with that team's fight song and perform said dance at the next game with those cheerleaders - performance to be filmed and posted here for all to see.

We cannot post video's because according to our super mod GoStangs it is a copyright infringement. ::)

post on youtube and link it here.

Loser has to learn the dance that the other's cheerleaders do with that team's fight song and perform said dance at the next game with those cheerleaders - performance to be filmed and posted here for all to see.

We cannot post video's because according to our super mod GoStangs it is a copyright infringement. ::)

You don't understand, judex, that is what GoStangs claims is a copyright infringement. ::)

Loser buys the winner a meal on monday night at hamburger depot and goes on the air to explain why the others team is better and won the game.

I like this one. This can be done. We will need to stipulate that in one's explanation, no excuses can be mentioned. ;) ;D

(I get my meal free at the Depot) ;) ;D

How about NO should haves, could haves, or would haves; no complaints about dropped passes, bad snaps, bad calls, or the fans blowing their horns too loud.  I would like to see the losing moderator clearly admitting the winning team was far superior than their team on this website.  I would also say a photo wearing the opponent's jersey would be good for starters.  Should WOS lose (which I doubt they will), COOP should say on his weather forecast, "Go Tigers!".  Should Silsbee lose (which I'm confident they will), Aggies should say on his next radio broadcast, "Go Stangs!"

In summary, no complaints, a thread iniated by the losing moderator admitting defeat on this website, a photo of losing moderator wearing opponent's jersey posted on this website, and the losing moderator stating on his next broadcast "Go, ...."

You don't understand, judex, that is what GoStangs claims is a copyright infringement. ::)

fine, i was trying to avoid this, but in order for it to be actionable, the person using it would have to derive an economic benefit or it would have to be defamation. i dont think either of those would apply here. if something that simple was so easily litigated we really would have a problem with about 95% of what's out there in the public domain and youtube would have been shutdown a long time ago . . .

I totally agree with you, Judex. Don't get me wrong, I am on your side. I am just stating what "someone" claims as a copyright infringement. Notice the  ::) attached at the end of my posts regarding this issue.

Trust me, it is not against a copyright law to post those links to videos on this site.

Loser buys the winner a meal on monday night at hamburger depot and goes on the air to explain why the others team is better and won the game.

Nice 1

Face paint would hurt for coop cause I'm almost positive he's a ut fan and that silsbee maroon is painfully close 2 A&M maroon

Hmmmm.....the college angle makes an extra potential twist.  Here is what that would be, instead of wearing the colors of the respective high school teams....that each contestant would have an opt out color....AAW's color.....burnt orange......COOP's color....LSU purple

Nice 1

Face paint would hurt for coop cause I'm almost positive he's a ut fan and that silsbee maroon is painfully close 2 A&M maroon

Hmmmm.....the college angle makes an extra potential twist.  Here is what that would be, instead of wearing the colors of the respective high school teams....that each contestant would have an opt out color....AAW's color.....burnt orange......COOP's color....LSU purple

Whoa Grad, how is that fair? Kerry probably wouldn't mind wearing LSU colors as much of a bandwaggoner as he is. I mean, he is a Miss. St. grad, but tu is his team, he is a ..... well you know where I am going with this. ;) ;D

Nice 1

Man the one color gayer than A&M maroon has to be lsu putple (nothing against lsu they're one of my favorites but come on yellow and purple)

Yea MISS State Maroon,  :D

You can close your eyes and imagine you're wherever you want. ;)

Tiger90, for a minute there I thought you were going to tell Kerry to click his shoes together twice to send him back to Kansas.

I actually had a statement about only needing a pair of ruby slippers but deleted it before I posted.

Guest JustAPlayersMom

The loser has to wear the team mascot for the next game and cheer for the team they do not like.  If job is not well done the cheering maybe carried over for an additional week.

Fan's will decide if the mascot did a good job.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder