NAME THE AGGIESAREWE/KFDMCOOP WAGER!!!!!

WOSgrad

Okay, I might regret starting this! But since I did, I might as well run with it!

On Friday, October 9th, KFDMCOOP's favorite team, the West Orange-Stark Mustangs, travel to Silsbee to take on AggiesAreWe's beloved Silsbee Tigers.  Given the back and forth, I thought it would be fun to enact some sort of wager for this game.  Now, this is Texas and sports gambling is not legal, so money is out.  However, there is no reason why this couldn't be a little fun.

I know the game is next week and both the Mustangs and Tigers have one game to play before that fateful night, but I wanted to give everyone enough time to name the wager!

No idea will be considered too stupid, in fact, the more far out the better.

I'll start with a simple one......

Should the Mustangs win next Friday night, AggiesAreWe has to broadcast the Bridge City/Silsbee game donning a West Orange-Stark Mustang T-shirt.

Should the Tigers win next Friday night, KFDMCOOP will be on the sidelines of the Hamshire-Fannett/West Orange-Stark game in a Silsbee Tiger T-shirt.

And photo evidence of the payoff (i.e. pictures) must be posted here on setxsports.com

Have fun, folks!

Silsbee wins Coop must sit on WOS's next opponents side, in the stands, with a setxsports member with pic taken.

WOS wins Aggie must do a taped weathercast, in a suit at KFDM, which will be showed on the Setxsports.

Admin, that is a good idea except for the weathercast. I don't want to end up taking Kerry's job from him because that would be the case when the powers of KFDM view that tape. ;) ;D

Guest rykerx144

Loser cannot post about the ref's bad calls and there is some legit gripes every game.Winner can ag it on.

Again, that is a consequence that would not affect me. Now the other guy, that is a different story. ;) ;D

if Silsbee wins COOP aint allowed to say the words:  ref, penalties, or sophomores the rest of the season !! LOL

This might take a few calls and a bit of traveling on the part of Aggies anyway, but the looser has to direct the winners band in the playing of their fight song at the end of their half time performance!

Wearing the the winners t shirt of course.

It would alos take a couple of calls to the band directors to ensure that it could be done.

The looser might as well have to go all out for the winning school. Especially if the band uses one of those high stands so the band can see the director of drum major.

Loser has to learn the dance that the other's cheerleaders do with that team's fight song and perform said dance at the next game with those cheerleaders - performance to be filmed and posted here for all to see. Of course the loser must also be appropriately attired for it ;)

Loser has to learn the dance that the other's cheerleaders do with that team's fight song and perform said dance at the next game with those cheerleaders - performance to be filmed and posted here for all to see.

We cannot post video's because according to our super mod GoStangs it is a copyright infringement. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83