Post for Caleb Stork from BH fans

bh34

Just thought we could give Caleb Stork a special thread.

Caleb, you did a great job this year, even though your season will be cut short.  You helped get the team off to a good start, so be proud of your time on the field.  Just remember there is more to life than football.  So get well, go get your education, get a good job, marry a great women and then have some more receivers for the future...LOL.  But really, hope your surgery and rehab goes well!!!  We are going to miss you on Firday Nights!!!!!!!  You did a great job!!!!

I have watched Caleb Stork for sometime now and he is an awesome receiver.  Caleb has great hands, strategically places himself open, and reliable to score a touchdown.  Once he was placed on the punt return I was excited to see that for him.  I was at the Galena Park game on Friday when Caleb broke his collar bone and must admit I was sadden to think I couldn't watch him play any longer.  However, I called his family to check on him and his surgery went well and he said he would be back for the last game, if not the playoffs and I must admit I was thrilled to hear that.  

I can only hope that BH coaches can start looking at the potential they have on the field and start winning the games, and make it to the playoffs.  

BH coaches need to update the players stats and get their names out.  Caleb and the other receivers like Wade Duke, and Carter Smith could have more yards, if they would stop running that poor quarterback like he was a running back.  

Looking forward to Caleb Stork's return this season.  Besides, have you ever seen all the people in the stands that wear a "Stork 21" shirt?  It is a sight to see.  Good luck Caleb Stork.

A BH fan

I have watched Caleb Stork for sometime now and he is an awesome receiver.  Caleb has great hands, strategically places himself open, and reliable to score a touchdown.  Once he was placed on the punt return I was excited to see that for him.  I was at the Galena Park game on Friday when Caleb broke his collar bone and must admit I was sadden to think I couldn't watch him play any longer.  However, I called his family to check on him and his surgery went well and he said he would be back for the last game, if not the playoffs and I must admit I was thrilled to hear that.  

I can only hope that BH coaches can start looking at the potential they have on the field and start winning the games, and make it to the playoffs.  

BH coaches need to update the players stats and get their names out.  Caleb and the other receivers like Wade Duke, and Carter Smith could have more yards, if they would stop running that poor quarterback like he was a running back.  

Looking forward to Caleb Stork's return this season.  Besides, have you ever seen all the people in the stands that wear a "Stork 21" shirt?  It is a sight to see.  Good luck Caleb Stork.

A BH fan

Glad to hear

Just thought we could give Caleb Stork a special thread.

Caleb, you did a great job this year, even though your season will be cut short.  You helped get the team off to a good start, so be proud of your time on the field.  Just remember there is more to life than football.  So get well, go get your education, get a good job, marry a great women and then have some more receivers for the future...LOL.  But really, hope your surgery and rehab goes well!!!  We are going to miss you on Firday Nights!!!!!!!  You did a great job!!!!

34 Nice of you to bring this up and good luck Caleb and best to you.

• 1 month later...
9 weeks, a metal plate and 8 screws later, HE'S BACK.....I know that it has seem like forever to him. It was killing him to sit there on the sidelines and at practice everyday not getting to participate. But with the wonders of medical science and the good LORD he is back and I can tell you that he is more than ready to "GET IT ON."  ;)

LET'S GO EAGLES....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder