WO-S at Jasper/Dawgs win 23-13/Comments

OK... One of you are going to have to call a truce here. If not, we are going to have 40 pages of Coop and AAW posts... :-\

I agree, Gas. But I will not allow Kerry to have the last word, you know that. Particularly the words he speaks. ;)

Of course unless he wants to speak of his own shortcomings. ;D

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this thing got locked. I was so excited when I saw that someone wised up and locked it. The three of you should get together and have your pi**ing match.

Jasper won the game and was the better team Friday night. I don't care why they won or how they won. They get the W and we get the L. It's that simple. It's really irrelevant why it happened because it doesn't change the outcome. Should we get another crack at them then we will have our chance to see who is better that night. It still will not determine who is better over all. Just who is better on that given night.

This thread is like a train wreck, you know it's going to make you sick to look at it but you just can't help yourself.

I thought this thing got locked. I was so excited when I saw that someone wised up and locked it. The three of you should get together and have your pi**ing match.

Jasper won the game and was the better team Friday night. I don't care why they won or how they won. They get the W and we get the L. It's that simple. It's really irrelevant why it happened because it doesn't change the outcome. Should we get another crack at them then we will have our chance to see who is better that night. It still will not determine who is better over all. Just who is better on that given night.

This thread is like a train wreck, you know it's going to make you sick to look at it but you just can't help yourself.

Great analogy!

typical Jasper/WO-S thread.  It will be the same way next year..assuming they play each other.  WO-S was clearly out of sync.  Jasper had a lot to do with that because they were aggressive on offense.  WO-S gave up a couple big runs but otherwise played solid defense.  Turnovers hurt both teams.  Calls were waved off that hurt both teams. 

So who plays who this week?

typical Jasper/WO-S thread.  It will be the same way next year..assuming they play each other.  WO-S was clearly out of sync.  Jasper had a lot to do with that because they were aggressive on offense.  WO-S gave up a couple big runs but otherwise played solid defense.  Turnovers hurt both teams.  Calls were waved off that hurt both teams. 

WOS is off... Not sure about Jasper. We pick back up with Brookshire Royal the following week at their place.

Jasper plays @ H-F this week. The way teams have snuck up on each other this year, this is no time for Jasper to rest on its laurels. I know H-F has struggled so far, but Jasper has been known to show up flat after big wins over the years.

Jasper plays @ H-F this week. The way teams have snuck up on each other this year, this is no time for Jasper to rest on its laurels. I know H-F has struggled so far, but Jasper has been known to show up flat after big wins over the years.

very very true maybe the coaches will put something new in the offense that will keep them working hard and motivated and excited.

Guest rykerx144

the problem is i kind of agree with both sides so its hard to pick a side.  Its like im waiting on one to make a point that'll win my vote.  LOL 

The sad part is I just realized there are no more Jasper fans even participating in this thread about them and WOS. 

the problem is i kind of agree with both sides so its hard to pick a side.  Its like im waiting on one to make a point that'll win my vote.  LOL   

The sad part is I just realized there are no more Jasper fans even participating in this thread about them and WOS. 

There just aren't really that many Jasper fans on the board to begin with. I'm not there and haven't been in years, but it would be cool for some of you that are to spread the word. If you do, please get fans that can be objective and actually know what they're talking about. I get tired of the ones that have no common sense that either disrespect opponents or make predictions after three games of a state title run when we should be thinking about the Hamshire-Fannett Longhorns.

Why sad?  Jasper won.  We're moving on to the next game.  The coaches are paid to analyze the video.

Besides you Kirbyville and Silsbee fans have done a pretty good job of challenging the WOS theories.  ;D

The locked thread on WOS offense.

I guess other teams are fair game, but when someone brings up WOS their coaches have the stroke to shut down a thread ;D ;D

please explain what it is about wos that bothers you so much! did they break your heart in the past and you just cant let it go? seriously,what is it? youve been running your trap non-stop about anything and everything that contains the letters W O S.... give it a break!

The locked thread on WOS offense.

I guess other teams are fair game, but when someone brings up WOS their coaches have the stroke to shut down a thread ;D ;D

oh, please backup your statement about other teams being fair game but wos isnt... show me another thread about any other team that has gotten this much negative attention!

WOS does not bother me at all. I've said in the past many times what a quality program they have and how much respect I have for Coach Hooks. It's a few fans and my Newton Eagles have them also that absolutely will not aknowledge anything negative about their team. You can be a true fan without continually argueing that the only reasons you have underachieved is due to your players inabilities or referees flags. Sometimes the other teams simply out play you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder