Rank'em All

NDN79 your ranking looks good if you swap 1 & 10.

Vidor has already handled WOS scrimmage or not.

I don't know if Vidor can go undefeated with the teams they play on the

road this year, but they will beat PNG at the Reservation!

20-4A

1. Vidor                           5. Livingston

2. Central                        6.  LCM

3. Nederland                     7. PNG

4. Lumberton                    8. Ozen

In like this but I am not sure Nederland will do that well with Kirby?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my opinion as of what all took place after the first two weeks!

1.  Central

1.  Lumberton

1.  Vidor

1.  PNG

1.  Nederland

1.  Livingston

7.  LCM

8.  Ozen

Whoa!  Livingston loses to a 3-A school by 3 tds.  LCM loses to a 3-A team by 2.  the one that played lcm was WO-S...and nederland...oh but i digress, cant say anything until we win something

Oh I agree with ya!  The bears are very much improved and headed in the right direction.  Last year when you received a new coach everyone was hoping for improvement!  Its obvious the Bears have improved dramatically and should be very proud of where they are right now., but your in 20 4A  and effort, improvement and brownie points only get you attention in the off season.  What im trying to say is that to all you Vidor and LCM fans that have been talked up this year and bragging about winning district or improving enough to compete its time to shut up and PROVE IT and until you do LCM sits at 7 in my opinion. 

Let the proving begin! ;D

1.Central--too much speed

2.Vidor---big, a+ running game...gonna have to throw sometime

3.Lumpy---tide has rolled outta mid county

4.Liv---figured 4 was good place

5.Ned---too many mistakes

6.lcm---got a little game this year

7.png---aint shown much

8. ozone.......only cuz i cant put em any lower...

top 3 are a lock...battle is for 4th

We average about 2 passes a game. So far they have not had to throw more. Last game those 2 passes were for 80 yards toal and 2 td's. ::)

Whose Vidor played? 2 small private schools.

the same teams we played last year when we beat yall. and fyi were lots better this year..

SO are we hahahahahahaha and you got to come the the reservation

Nothing magical about that. It is just a 100 yard field with an end zone at both ends. Vidor will be seeing those many times as they are getting accustomed to this year!

i see more people hating on Vidor than any other school. It seems no matter what Vidor does, they get no respect

Not true.....Lumberton got the same treatment three years ago. When a new face appears at the top of the rankings, people will question it. Vidor needs to be as good as the Pirate faithful are predicting they are, or the crow-eating will commence. ;D

2 passes are good for now, but you at least need to throw more or let people know that you can.  When you get into the second season people will probably stop your run if that is all that you show.  There are better defenses out there than Kelly and St.Thomas I promise you.

True that! I believe the QB has the arm and the ability to do what ever is needed. They just have not needed to put it in the air. If someone is able to stop the running game you will see a change of plans! ;D

i see more people hating on Vidor than any other school. It seems no matter what Vidor does, they get no respect

Not true.....Lumberton got the same treatment three years ago. When a new face appears at the top of the rankings, people will question it. Vidor needs to be as good as the Pirate faithful are predicting they are, or the crow-eating will commence. ;D

I believe Vidor will live up to their predictions this year.  Best of luck to the Pirates!

and they wont until they have beat a respectable team. I mean think about it vidor hasnt had a good reputation of having very many winning seasons so it is hard for people to believe they will win district. By the way when was the last time vidor won district?

In 1978, Vidor finished the season 8-3, with a 7-1 district record. Their only district loss that year was to Beaumont French 20-17. So, I believe they won the district title that year. They lost to Aldine 40-13 in the Bi-District (first round) Round of the playoffs that year. 31 years is a long time betwen potential district titles.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn