Rank'em All

"NO SUPERSTARS NEEDED....THIS IS A TEAM ! !"

I think "DA BROOK" ::) needs a superstar because without C-Mike they have gone to crap.

If Brook has gone to "crap", what does that say about your district, since we just went 2-0 against it?  Kinda proves the point that, even on a down year where Brook is "crap" they still win in 20-4A.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody cares about "DA BROOK" ::) anyways. You want to come on here and say that 20-4A teams have played sub par teams. Then all you want to talk about is how "DA BROOK " ::) would win 20-4A . Well your not in 20-4A your in a district where "DA BROOK" is going to get their A$$ handed to them. You haven't beat our # 1 last year or this year .

Brook fans are only responding to comparison's made by Lumberton fans.  Don't take our word for it, ask the Central fans what would have happened to Lumberton last year had they played Brook.

This is not about Lumberton or anyone else in our district. This is about Sgtrey pissing and moaning about his teams rankings. He wants his team "DA BROOK" ::) to ranked #1 so bad that its killing him but in the same breath he's telling fans from other towns that the polls carry no weight. I think that he feels that if "DA BROOK" ::) doesn't win this poll that they won't win any polls this year. Will someone please start a  (Who wins district 22-5A poll ?) . I beg of all voters to vote for "DA BROOK" ::) so sgtrey can sleep tonight.

This is not about Lumberton or anyone else in our district. This is about Sgtrey pissing and moaning about his teams rankings. He wants his team "DA BROOK" ::) to ranked #1 so bad that its killing him but in the same breath he's telling fans from other towns that the polls carry no weight. I think that he feels that if "DA BROOK" ::) doesn't win this poll that they won't win any polls this year. Will someone please start a  (Who wins district 22-5A poll ?) . I beg of all voters to vote for "DA BROOK" ::) so sgtrey can sleep tonight.

Are you trying to prove my point?

Simple solution.  Someone from 20 4A needs to step up and shut him up.  Central had a great shot at it this year, but no cigar.  You will have to endure it for another year.

1. Vidor

2. Westbrook

3. WOS

4. Central

5. Dayton

6. Lumberton

7. doesn't matter right now

Most years DA Brook (with Stump) would win 20-4a but not always, Most years Vidor would not win 20-4a, but we will see. I can't prove it and Vidor may fall apart but I think they would beat WB THIS year. To beat Vidor you are going to have to stop their running game and I don't think anyone in southeast texas can do it this year, just my opinion. The great thing is Vidor & Central are going to play in a couple of weeks.

1. Vidor

2. Westbrook

3. WOS

4. Central

5. Dayton

6. Lumberton

Most years DA Brook (with Stump) would win 20-4a but not always, Most years Vidor would not win 20-4a, but we will see. I can't prove it and Vidor may fall apart but I think they would beat WB THIS year. To beat Vidor you are going to have to stop their running game and I don't think anyone in southeast texas can do it this year, just my opinion. The great thing is Vidor & Central are going to play in a couple of weeks.

I am going to  repost this remak after the Central/Vidor game, when Central  stuffs the run!

If anyone is going to do it, Central has the best shot. Remember I'm not from Vidor so I don't care if Central does or doesn't, I just think Vidor is going to have one of those seasons to remember, that offensive is good, and that's where it all starts.

So, where are you from? I assume you have seen Central, Brook and Vidor all Play.

If anyone is going to do it, Central has the best shot. Remember I'm not from Vidor so I don't care if Central does or doesn't, I just think Vidor is going to have one of those seasons to remember, that offensive is good, and that's where it all starts.

So, where are you from? I assume you have seen Central, Brook and Vidor all Play.

Not sure about him but Central and the Brook were on TV. Vidor on the other hand has not so he would have had to went to a game. I have seen all three play ths year.

1. Vidor

2. Westbrook

3. WOS

4. Central

5. Dayton

6. Lumberton

And you can bet it will be reposted when they don't!

I am going to  repost this remak after the Central/Vidor game, when Central  stuffs the run!

1. West Brook

2. WOS

3. Central

4. Dayton

5. Vidor

6. PNG

7. Nederland

8. West Brook JV

9. West Brook Freshmen

10. Lumberton

;D ;D ;D

;D ;D :D :D

:D :D :D...ok you win!!! POLL OF THE YEAR!!!

Sorry I've been MIA, but I see DA' BROOK fans covered DA' Flanks...Now...where were we...AHH..

Da' Polls...man I don't care about Da' POLLS, but if someone is going to post one,  do some research and don't be a hater....SEE THIS POLL....YOUR TOP TEN !!  ;D ;D

1. Vidor

2. Westbrook

3. WOS

4. Central

5. Dayton

6. Lumberton

I going to say it one more time......for the cheap seats in the 500 block of Orange St....Vidor, TX. Whats Vidor's lifetime record against West Brook? Let me spell it out for ya....

WB        Vidor

1982        40            6

1983        27            7

1984        15          13

1985        38            25

1986        38          12

1987        34            7

1988        14          0

1989        21            0

1990        63          6

1991        40          0

1992        27          17

1993        17          3

1994        42          6

1995          50          0

SOmehow, I dont see things changing too much. Get the picture?   

1. Vidor

2. Westbrook

3. WOS

4. Central

5. Dayton

6. Lumberton

I going to say it one more time......for the cheap seats in the 500 block of Orange St....Vidor, TX. Whats Vidor's lifetime record against West Brook? Let me spell it out for ya....

WB         Vidor

1984        15           13

1986        38           12

1988         14           0

1990         63           6

1991         40           0

1992         27           17

1993         17           3

1994         42           6

But they are right Champ...we can't beat Vidor this year....because we don't play'em ... :D :D

WOW there are some wild posts on here! I get on here sometimes and think whats going on. There are the moms and pops supporting their kids. A season or two and there gone. There are the bandwagon fans who will disapear as soon as there team loses a game are two. They usually talk alot of garbage. There are the team fans. They see through single colored glasses. Also do not leave with a couple of losses or a losing season.  Then there is the die hard sports fans the guys and gals you see on here during the four seasons. Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Soccer. I read some of these post and wonder which one some of these posters fall in. I guess we will see.............................. When the loses start dropping in

1. Vidor

2. Westbrook

3. WOS

4. Central

5. Dayton

6. Lumberton

WB         Vidor

1984        15           13

1986        38           12

1988         14           0

1990         63           6

1991         40           0

1992         27           17

1993         17           3

1994         42           6

But they are right Champ...we can't beat Vidor this year....because we don't play'em ... :D :D

C'mon guys nobody from Vidor has made this prediction.Football04 is on record as a nederland fan

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124