Rank'em All

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whose Vidor played? 2 small private schools.

When you put up the kind of offensive numbers that Vidor has against anybody it gets peoples attention.Png better stop worrying about who Vidor has played and keep trying to improve a team that went 3 and 7 last year and lost to Vidor if I remember correctly.That Vidor team played the same schedule as this one.Face it BH outplayed you and killed thereselves with turnovers and both the private schools we played would have beat Crosby Friday night.

NDN79 your ranking looks good if you swap 1 & 10.

Vidor has already handled WOS scrimmage or not.

I don't know if Vidor can go undefeated with the teams they play on the

road this year, but they will beat PNG at the Reservation!

20-4A

1. Vidor                           5. Livingston

2. Central                        6.  LCM

3. Nederland                     7. PNG

4. Lumberton                    8. Ozen

Pirate68 I'm sorry buddy but you have no clue what you are talking about. BH is a good team but didn't out play us. And if you actually think those little private schools could of actually scored on Crosby you are sadly mistaken. Trust me, we aren't worried about yall in the least bit. We take it one game at a time and all we are worried about is beating Texas City this friday ;D.

1. PNG

2. Central

3. Lumberton

4. Vidor

5. LCM

6. Nederland

7. Livingston

8. Ozen

See Vidor, we don't hate you over here. I even put yall making it in the playoffs. Can't wait to see you guys at our homecoming game!

Guest rykerx144

this is my opinion as of what all took place after the first two weeks!

1.  Central

1.  Lumberton

1.  Vidor

1.  PNG

1.  Nederland

1.  Livingston

7.  LCM

8.  Ozen

1.  Central

1.  Lumberton

1.  Vidor

1.  PNG

1.  Nederland

1.  Livingston

7.  LCM

8.  Ozen

Whoa!  Livingston loses to a 3-A school by 3 tds.  LCM loses to a 3-A team by 2.  the one that played lcm was WO-S...and nederland...oh but i digress, cant say anything until we win something

Barbers Hill did out play PNG, just didn't win, -6 turnover and lost by one on the road. I saw the PNG - Crosby game and not only could those private schools have scored on crosby's defense, our STJFL team could have scored on them. Crosby has givin up 86 points in the first half of 2 games, their terrible. You png guys are seeing through those purple colored glasses again. Remember y'all were 2-0 last year.

Pirate68 I'm sorry buddy but you have no clue what you are talking about. BH is a good team but didn't out play us. And if you actually think those little private schools could of actually scored on Crosby you are sadly mistaken. Trust me, we aren't worried about yall in the least bit. We take it one game at a time and all we are worried about is beating Texas City this friday ;D.

1. PNG

2. Central

3. Lumberton

4. Vidor

5. LCM

6. Nederland

7. Livingston

8. Ozen

See Vidor, we don't hate you over here. I even put yall making it in the playoffs. Can't wait to see you guys at our homecoming game!

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh i cant wait either!!!! it will be a good game :) :) :)

Guest rykerx144

1.  Central

1.  Lumberton

1.  Vidor

1.  PNG

1.  Nederland

1.  Livingston

7.  LCM

8.  Ozen

Whoa!  Livingston loses to a 3-A school by 3 tds.  LCM loses to a 3-A team by 2.  the one that played lcm was WO-S...and nederland...oh but i digress, cant say anything until we win something

Oh I agree with ya!  The bears are very much improved and headed in the right direction.  Last year when you received a new coach everyone was hoping for improvement!  Its obvious the Bears have improved dramatically and should be very proud of where they are right now., but your in 20 4A  and effort, improvement and brownie points only get you attention in the off season.  What im trying to say is that to all you Vidor and LCM fans that have been talked up this year and bragging about winning district or improving enough to compete its time to shut up and PROVE IT and until you do LCM sits at 7 in my opinion. 

1.  Central

1.  Lumberton

1.  Vidor

1.  PNG

1.  Nederland

1.  Livingston

7.  LCM

8.  Ozen

Oh I agree with ya!  The bears are very much improved and headed in the right direction.  Last year when you received a new coach everyone was hoping for improvement!  Its obvious the Bears have improved dramatically and should be very proud of where they are right now., but your in 20 4A  and effort, improvement and brownie points only get you attention in the off season.  What im trying to say is that to all you Vidor and LCM fans that have been talked up this year and bragging about winning district or improving enough to compete its time to shut up and PROVE IT and until you do LCM sits at 7 in my opinion. 

I haven't seen one "legitimate" Vidor fan/poster that has said we were gunna win district... We know thats way too far away, all we're concerned about is who we have that current week, and making the playoffs... And regardless of who we have played to start off, 900 total yards in 2 games, is a HUGE improvement over last year... Just saying...

And I really believe LCM will compete this year, and will be in the playoff race for a while...

Guest rykerx144

I agree with ya!  and especially about LCM, Im just trying to make the point that this district has a very tough fan base and the only way to convince anyone of anything is to get the wins!!  Prove it!

Few of you posters are not listing Dayton the last team in SETX playing 4A last year,DCTF has them in the semi's pre-season poll.Beat a better Bay City gm#1 who hung w/Yates this week-Lost a close 1 to ranked above them Friendswood 36-33 and the Mustangs beat the Broncos by 20 last year.At this point Dayton is better thru 2 games early last year and will play in the post season again to make it 14 straight years.

Guest FPHS 78

1.Central--too much speed

2.Vidor---big, a+ running game...gonna have to throw sometime

3.Lumpy---tide has rolled outta mid county

4.Liv---figured 4 was good place

5.Ned---too many mistakes

6.lcm---got a little game this year

7.png---aint shown much

8. ozone.......only cuz i cant put em any lower...

top 3 are a lock...battle is for 4th

1. Vidor        

2. Westbrook    

3. WOS

4. Dayton        

5. Central

6. Lumberton

7. Barbers Hill

8. Newton

9. Jasper

10. PNG

I don't think WB could stop Vidors offense, the rest are a toss up.

Thats funny....unlike last season when our offense averaged 36 PPG, this season our defense is whats keeping us in games....just ask Central. I dont believe that Wing-T offense would be much of a problem keeping contained, because our defense is THAT GOOD! But how Vidor would do against West Brook is something that we'll never see. Something else to ponder......Vidor is winless lifetime against West Brook. I dont expect that would change.

NDN79 your ranking looks good if you swap 1 & 10.

Vidor has already handled WOS scrimmage or not.

I don't know if Vidor can go undefeated with the teams they play on the

road this year, but they will beat PNG at the Reservation!

20-4A

1. Vidor                           5. Livingston

2. Central                        6.  LCM

3. Nederland                     7. PNG

4. Lumberton                    8. Ozen

and i thought the dave campbell book didnt go to yalls head  tell you what if yall beat us on the reservation i will public post an apolgy on this website cause you know what just as much as yall got better we have doubled it

1. Vidor        

2. Westbrook    

3. WOS

4. Dayton        

5. Central

6. Lumberton

7. Barbers Hill

8. Newton

9. Jasper

10. PNG

I don't think WB could stop Vidors offense, the rest are a toss up.

Thats funny....unlike last season when our offense averaged 36 PPG, this season our defense is whats keeping us in games....just ask Central. I dont believe that Wing-T offense would be much of a problem keeping contained, because our defense is THAT GOOD! But how Vidor would do against West Brook is something that we'll never see. Something else to ponder......Vidor is winless lifetime against West Brook. I dont expect that would change.

Ouch!  :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476