Rank'em All

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is ridiculous. In what I am about to say I am in now way bashing Lumberton or Vidor. I respect those schools and programs very much. They are very classy and do things the right way. The one problem I have is people picking Vidor or Lumberton to win based off preseason and saying we haven't shown anything. Yes, Vidor has played no one. But like someone said, they crushed them and when you play no one that is what your supposed to do. They could have stumbled and played like crap but they didn't so they did their job. Lumberton crushed the first sorry team they played which they were supposed to do and barely got by Barbers Hill. Everyone is on their bandwagons, but PNG barely got by Barbers Hill and crushed a team that was SUPPOSED to beat them and we get no respect. Now granite, we have a bad season last year, so we have to earn the respect back I get that. But to say we haven't shown anything is ridiculous. Our offense coudln't get it going in the barbers hill game in the first half, but it was the first game under a new system. They responded when they needed too in the second half and took care of business. All I'm saying is, you want to bash PNG for who they have played when no one else has played anyone either. PNG has taken care of business just like everyone else. Also, its PRESEASON. I could care less if we lose every preseason game if we go undefeated in district. I'm not going to get on here and talk smack about how my team is going to win district and blah blah blah because I'm going to let their play do the talking. We will earn respect this year. Yeah our team was bad last year, so keep looking in that rearview mirror. It's hard to drive forward while looking behind you.

Ok this is ridiculous. In what I am about to say I am in now way bashing Lumberton or Vidor. I respect those schools and programs very much. They are very classy and do things the right way. The one problem I have is people picking Vidor or Lumberton to win based off preseason and saying we haven't shown anything. Yes, Vidor has played no one. But like someone said, they crushed them and when you play no one that is what your supposed to do. They could have stumbled and played like crap but they didn't so they did their job. Lumberton crushed the first sorry team they played which they were supposed to do and barely got by Barbers Hill. Everyone is on their bandwagons, but PNG barely got by Barbers Hill and crushed a team that was SUPPOSED to beat them and we get no respect. Now granite, we have a bad season last year, so we have to earn the respect back I get that. But to say we haven't shown anything is ridiculous. Our offense coudln't get it going in the barbers hill game in the first half, but it was the first game under a new system. They responded when they needed too in the second half and took care of business. All I'm saying is, you want to bash PNG for who they have played when no one else has played anyone either. PNG has taken care of business just like everyone else. Also, its PRESEASON. I could care less if we lose every preseason game if we go undefeated in district. I'm not going to get on here and talk smack about how my team is going to win district and blah blah blah because I'm going to let their play do the talking. We will earn respect this year. Yeah our team was bad last year, so keep looking in that rearview mirror. It's hard to drive forward while looking behind you.

Good post!!! PN-G has shown me alot just like i thought they would.

1. Vidor         

2. Westbrook   

3. WOS

4. Dayton       

5. Central

6. Lumberton

7. Barbers Hill

8. Newton

9. Jasper

10. PNG

I don't think WB could stop Vidors offense, the rest are a toss up.

Come on Vidor, lets not get besides our selves! Like Roy Jones says "y'all musta forgot" what West Brook use to do to Vidor in the old 22-5A. No way the Bruins lose to the Pirates. We would do what we have always done beat Vidor like a drum. Enjoy your TAPPS championship, but lets not go overboard with crazy post like this.

Guest pirates

and one more thing  PNG WILL WIN DISTRICT THIS YEAR  

8) ok now things are getting crazy.....where did that come from...... 8)

This prediction is no more unusual than some of the other ones I have seen.  I think Vidor is going to have a great year, even get into the playoffs, but win district, hum...  :-\

Barbers Hill did out play PNG, just didn't win, -6 turnover and lost by one on the road. I saw the PNG - Crosby game and not only could those private schools have scored on crosby's defense, our STJFL team could have scored on them. Crosby has givin up 86 points in the first half of 2 games, their terrible. You png guys are seeing through those purple colored glasses again. Remember y'all were 2-0 last year.

Hey to all my PNG faithful,

Let football04 and others keep running their mouths.  Let our boys show Vidor what they can expect on the field.  They are running their mouths because this is the 1st time Vidor has had anything to be happy about.  Seriously, when was the last time that Vidor even had a prayer of making the playoffs?  So, let Vidor revel in their 2 wins over Pop Warner teams.  Let them gloat about their prolific offensive numbers.  When they come to the Rez, they will be in for the fight of their lives.

Wow png wins two games in the new reservation (Note: They didn't win a single game at the reservation last year!) and they think it is some sacred ground which only the native americans can win on. Yall are saying we played pop warner teams, our pop warner competiton could've beat Crosby worse than yall did (No disrespect to Crosby.).

Guest rykerx144

Barbers Hill did out play PNG, just didn't win, -6 turnover and lost by one on the road. I saw the PNG - Crosby game and not only could those private schools have scored on crosby's defense, our STJFL team could have scored on them. Crosby has givin up 86 points in the first half of 2 games, their terrible. You png guys are seeing through those purple colored glasses again. Remember y'all were 2-0 last year.

Hey to all my PNG faithful,

Let football04 and others keep running their mouths.  Let our boys show Vidor what they can expect on the field.  They are running their mouths because this is the 1st time Vidor has had anything to be happy about.  Seriously, when was the last time that Vidor even had a prayer of making the playoffs?  So, let Vidor revel in their 2 wins over Pop Warner teams.  Let them gloat about their prolific offensive numbers.  When they come to the Rez, they will be in for the fight of their lives.

Hello?  You dont know what your talking about!  Vidor will win district and is the best team in southeast Texas cause Dave Campbell said they are!!! duh? ;D

NDN79 your ranking looks good if you swap 1 & 10.

Vidor has already handled WOS scrimmage or not.

I don't know if Vidor can go undefeated with the teams they play on the

road this year, but they will beat PNG at the Reservation!

20-4A

1. Vidor                           5. Livingston

2. Central                        6.  LCM

3. Nederland                     7. PNG

4. Lumberton                    8. Ozen

Man is it me or has the WO-S scrimmage completely gone to Vidor's head? It started out where i was feeling like it would be neat for Vidor to win district since they NEVER win . But now im like anybody but Vidor please take it. Some of these posters are ridiculous.Go Bears,ndns,panthers,dawgs,raiders,lions.....anybody but the pirates! ::)

NDN79 your ranking looks good if you swap 1 & 10.

Vidor has already handled WOS scrimmage or not.

I don't know if Vidor can go undefeated with the teams they play on the

road this year, but they will beat PNG at the Reservation!

20-4A

1. Vidor                           5. Livingston

2. Central                        6.  LCM

3. Nederland                     7. PNG

4. Lumberton                    8. Ozen

Man is it me or has the WO-S scrimmage completely gone to Vidor's head? It started out where i was feeling like it would be neat for Vidor to win district since they NEVER win . But now im like anybody but Vidor please take it. Some of these posters are ridiculous.Go Bears,ndns,panthers,dawgs,raiders,lions.....anybody but the pirates! ::)

C'mon stangs you have been around this site long enough to ignore the 1 post wonders. The true fans at Vidor took that game for what it was. He may not even be from Vidor. You get alot of pot stirring on the football forum.

Guest rykerx144

1. Vidor        

2. Westbrook    

3. WOS

4. Dayton        

5  Newton

6. PNG

7. Lumberton

8. Central

9. Barbers Hill

10. Jasper

Thank you NDNWarrior for the respect. Sad I can say the same to all of your fellow comrades.

Ok look im trying to be nice, but you had an average year last year,  its being said that you SHOULD have the team to beat in 20 4a, you havent played anyone capable of even using as a measuring stick.  So youve got the recognition you deserve!!  There is a big difference between recognition and respect!  You've earned one now u have to earn the other, no one is going to hand it to you and until you do i think 7 is a pretty fair spot.

By saying Vidor handled WOS I didn't mean any disrespect to WOS, they are one of the best in the state year in and year out, I just know the yardage Vidor put up against WOS is not easy to do, you just don't line up and run against WOS, But Vidor did this year.

I pointed out Vidors tough road schedule in district, they may not win district, I just don't see anyone with stopping that running game.

I'm a diehard Nederland fan, not a Pirate fan, doesn't make me any difference whether Vidor wins or not, I just call'em like I see them, and if you are going to stop Vidor's running game, you better pack a lunch.

Again I'm not a pirate fan, but I think it is their year, and if I'm proven wrong I don't care, I hope Nederland wins anyway and they might, but they will have to out score them.

For the record I think Central and Westbrook would be the best defenses Vidor would see in the golden triangle, Central will get their shot, WB we'll never know.

football04, do you honestly believe if Vidor and WO-S played tomorrow that the Pirates would win?  You've been reading too many scrimmage summaries and Dave Campbell magazines.  Watch out for LC-M they may surprise some folks, they've played WO-S for real, and Dave doesn't even know they exist.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83