21-3A

braves24

Guest ST4life

BC beating Silsbee WOULD be an upset.

everybody knows that is the truth......

Who ever says diffrent is dreaming about BC getting some D1 transfers between now and the Silsbee game......

Silsbee and WOS have the athletes so thats why the top 2 spots are already taken but this is football and a upset can happen..........

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, what has shown you that HJ is a top 3 team in the district? 1-1 a Loss to Cleveland ( at home) but to be expected. and a win over Woodville (who destroyed a less then stellar Kountze team)

So according to the way you look at things I still don't see how you get BC better than HJ. You realize HJ beat Woodville, who beat Kountze 59-0. So going by the way you do HJ should have no problems with BC because BC could only beat Kountze 34-11 and beat a less than stellar Liberty team by only 8. But I guess looking through cardinal Colored glasses will do that to a person.

HF Grad of 85, Nothing to do with BC at all

At the end of the year I believe that BC, HJ,and Orangefield will be happy with the way their year ended.  Two of them will not be in the playoffs but all will fight for it. 

All three of these towns look better than they have in years past.  It is due to hard work and a desire to be better.  The new leadership is taking hold....that's good.  They also have a group of younger kids that have already competted well against WOS or Silsbee, so the can do attitude gets bigger.

WOS and Silsbee will be in the playoffs this year.  BC don't over look Orangefield, the wing T is nasty.  HJ don't over look BCs young talent.  Orangefield don't over look HJs speed. 

What Im trying to say is Silsbee has not played as expected, is it possible BC or HJ could pull off an upset??

So we're 2 games into the season with Silsbee blowing out a Houston Davis team with their starters pulled to start the 2nd half and then losing to a solid Diboll team.  BC has played 2 winless squads....you're reaching.

Anyone doubting Silsbee not being in top three is just plain silly but no need in banging BC for their progress. These kids have been through a pretty big ordeal here of late and are searching for a little respect. There will be some casualties along the way and hopefully we will be fortunate enough to represent our district no matter what the order is. Be careful who you peck on it just might draw blood. GO BIG RED! BC beating Silsbee would not be an upset it would just be another win. WOS is the King for now and that would be an upset.

You are kidding yourself if you think BC beating Silsbee would not be an upset.

What Im trying to say is Silsbee has not played as expected, is it possible BC or HJ could pull off an upset??

So we're 2 games into the season with Silsbee blowing out a Houston Davis team with their starters pulled to start the 2nd half and then losing to a solid Diboll team.  BC has played 2 winless squads....you're reaching.

Anyone doubting Silsbee not being in top three is just plain silly but no need in banging BC for their progress. These kids have been through a pretty big ordeal here of late and are searching for a little respect. There will be some casualties along the way and hopefully we will be fortunate enough to represent our district no matter what the order is. Be careful who you peck on it just might draw blood. GO BIG RED! BC beating Silsbee would not be an upset it would just be another win. WOS is the King for now and that would be an upset.

You are kidding yourself if you think BC beating Silsbee would not be an upset.

yes that would be an upset

Orangefield makes the playoffs after beating BC at Bridge City in the Bayou Bowl.  I can see it now, most of the crowd will be gone by the end of 3rd just like last time and you guys handing us the trophy right at the 50 yard line.  Then we continue to roll over the birds in basketball as well.  It is going to be a great year in Bobcat land.

Guest bleed orange

Orangefield makes the playoffs after beating BC at Bridge City in the Bayou Bowl.  I can see it now, most of the crowd will be gone by the end of 3rd just like last time and you guys handing us the trophy right at the 50 yard line.  Then we continue to roll over the birds in basketball as well.  It is going to be a great year in Bobcat land.

Good post "Wildcatter". As long as BC runs the spread, they will struggle on the offensive side of the ball. No disrespect intended but they do not have the personell to run that offense. JMO. Orangefield is getting better each week. Don't count us out.

Guest bleed orange

Wow you two are retarded.

WOW, you may be eating your words when this is all said and done. Why are we retarded? Did you pencil in a "Win" on the schedule when you guys play Orangefield? I hope so. Keep thinking that way.

Guest bleed orange

Pigs may fly.

Just like in basketball, Right? WOS is clearly the favorite and Silsbee is also the favorite for second. After that it is a toss up. Silsbee can be beat. HF proved that a two years ago. Better show up every friday. Anything can happen.

Guest bleed orange

To be honest I hope both schools go to the playoffs. Wouldn't that be awesome. If Orangefield does not go I hope BC does. I don't get the same feeling from you redbird. That is the difference in our communities. Night and day is all I can say.

To be honest I hope both schools go to the playoffs. Wouldn't that be awesome. If Orangefield does not go I hope BC does. I don't get the same feeling from you redbird. That is the difference in our communities. Night and day is all I can say.

I am with you and please don't think the whole community is like that .......................... there are a few of us here that don't fit that mold!  Sure I hope BC is the third team to make the playoffs as my sons are Cardinals, but if not, I hope it's the Bobcats.  And I think all this talk about the playoffs for BC is very very immature considering who we have beaten, now beating LCM might make that vision a little brighter, but I think they would be wise to take one game at a time and not get the big head too soon cause there's a long way to go and a very competetive district to get thru before the smack talking starts. 

Guest bleed orange

I am with you and please don't think the whole community is like that .......................... there are a few of us here that don't fit that mold!  Sure I hope BC is the third team to make the playoffs as my sons are Cardinals, but if not, I hope it's the Bobcats.  And I think all this talk about the playoffs for BC is very very immature considering who we have beaten, now beating LCM might make that vision a little brighter, but I think they would be wise to take one game at a time and not get the big head too soon cause there's a long way to go and a very competetive district to get thru before the smack talking starts. 

Good post and "NO" I do not think the whole community is like that. Just having fun with some kid. ;D

Id say, Lets just wait till district starts, a lot of things will shake out until then.. Until then

WoS

Sislbee

BC

Orangefield

HF

HJ

We will see

OK, Small change

WoS

Sislbee

BC

Orangefield

HJ

HF

What does HJ have to do to get some respect in 21-3A? Play the Dallas Cowboys? Last season HJ was picked dead last and finished 3rd making the playoffs, this year HJ was picked 4th but everyone seems to think we'll finish last or 2nd to last.. HJ played cleveland (Highly ranked 3A team) fairly close, beat Woodville, and hung with Vidor (4A picked 1st in their district)... Who have BC and Orangfield played?

I think not only does HJ make the playoffs, but possibly knock off one of the top dogs and make a run for 2nd place .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder