21-3A

braves24

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say, Lets just wait till district starts, a lot of things will shake out until then.. Until then

WoS

Sislbee

BC

Orangefield

HF

HJ

We will see

OK, Small change

WoS

Sislbee

BC

Orangefield

HJ

HF

What does HJ have to do to get some respect in 21-3A? Play the Dallas Cowboys? Last season HJ was picked dead last and finished 3rd making the playoffs, this year HJ was picked 4th but everyone seems to think we'll finish last or 2nd to last.. HJ played cleveland (Highly ranked 3A team) fairly close, beat Woodville, and hung with Vidor (4A picked 1st in their district)... Who have BC and Orangfield played?

I think not only does HJ make the playoffs, but possibly knock off one of the top dogs and make a run for 2nd place .

they didnt hang with vidor. vidor had 3x as many yards as them. thast not hanging its getting killed

Id say, Lets just wait till district starts, a lot of things will shake out until then.. Until then

WoS

Sislbee

BC

Orangefield

HF

HJ

We will see

OK, Small change

WoS

Sislbee

BC

Orangefield

HJ

HF

What does HJ have to do to get some respect in 21-3A? Play the Dallas Cowboys? Last season HJ was picked dead last and finished 3rd making the playoffs, this year HJ was picked 4th but everyone seems to think we'll finish last or 2nd to last.. HJ played cleveland (Highly ranked 3A team) fairly close, beat Woodville, and hung with Vidor (4A picked 1st in their district)... Who have BC and Orangfield played?

I think not only does HJ make the playoffs, but possibly knock off one of the top dogs and make a run for 2nd place .

they didnt hang with vidor. vidor had 3x as many yards as them. thast not hanging its getting killed

0-0 at end of first.. 14-0 at half.. and only a 35-14 final.. thats no where near getting killed... Vidor was picked to win by lots of people by 50.. id say a 21 point loss isn't bad.. considering HJ had several mistakes that killed them..

WoS

Sislbee

BC

Orangefield

HF

HJ

We will see

OK, Small change

WoS

Sislbee

BC

Orangefield

HJ

HF

first of all anyone can be woodville and second hj cant keep up with wos and silsbee

To be honest I hope both schools go to the playoffs. Wouldn't that be awesome. If Orangefield does not go I hope BC does. I don't get the same feeling from you redbird. That is the difference in our communities. Night and day is all I can say.

that would be pretty sweet. you would be surprised how much the players on both sides do not hate each other like most think. its mainly just all rival talk  especially the senior and junior class i've heard and seen that quite a few are friends with each other. And don't judge too much by what one person says cause BC usually has high hopes for OF when they go farther than us in a sport such as basketball.

i think Hj can hang with silsbee. silsbee lost to diboll and HJ beat diboll in their scrimmage. and wos thats another story lol. but this is football there can be upsets. and HJ WILL GO TO PLAYOFFS TAKING THE 3RD PLACE (maybe 2nd place) SPOT TO GO 2 PLAYOFFS YOU CAN COUNT ON IT!!

i think Hj can hang with silsbee. silsbee lost to diboll and HJ beat diboll in their scrimmage. and wos thats another story lol. but this is football there can be upsets. and HJ WILL GO TO PLAYOFFS TAKING THE 3RD PLACE (maybe 2nd place) SPOT TO GO 2 PLAYOFFS YOU CAN COUNT ON IT!!

since when do scrimmages count as wins or losses

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder