***State Bound***

nation08

Guest JustAPlayersMom

Okay, my feelings are a little hurt.  Nobody mentioned the Newton Eagles.

Oh never mind I figured it out.

It is just assumed that Newton will be the State champs....hehe

Okay, my feelings are a little hurt.  Nobody mentioned the Newton Eagles.

Oh never mind I figured it out.

It is just assumed that Newton will be the State champs....hehe

This is true! Hey, I graduated from Newton in the 70's, now a HUGE PNG fan....best thing...I still bleed PURPLE!  Best of Luck, Eagles!

I'm not surprised. This has always been a big Rivalry, LC-M used to play WO-S closer than anyone even in the State Championship games in the past. WO-S could have ran away with it when they had the 28-7 lead but each time they were driving the great REFS that the area has this year threw holding calls.

Coop I cant believe your are resorting to the old ref excuse for WOS not having a bigger rout than it was.

I'm not surprised. This has always been a big Rivalry, LC-M used to play WO-S closer than anyone even in the State Championship games in the past. WO-S could have ran away with it when they had the 28-7 lead but each time they were driving the great REFS that the area has this year threw holding calls.

Coop I cant believe your are resorting to the old ref excuse for WOS not having a bigger rout than it was.

Coop would never be accused of pulling out the ref card, injury card or the young card. :)

All i was saying was it was 28-7 and a holding call was made that was questionable.

Coop would never be accused of pulling out the ref card, injury card or the young card. :)

:D The Young and Injuries for sure. Refs have been terrible though.

::)

Yea, I heard that LCM could have had a couple of more touchdowns if it weren't for the refs. ;)

SgtRey You left out Vidor. Dont you think they have the best shot in Pvt school to make it. LOL

I don't know...it will be a good one between Legacy and Vidor in the PVT Finals.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your SO funny. yall bash vidor in just bout EVERY POST i have read. its getting old FAST!!!

::)

Yea, I heard that LCM could have had a couple of more touchdowns if it weren't for the refs. ;)

They didn't have many!

Looks like my Saturday morning headlines from last week are coming true. Well at least one of them. ;)

" WOS wins a "closer than normal one" over LCM!!" (Hooks instructs a couple of the "homers" to get out their excuse books)

"West Brook eeks out a win over the Jaguars on controversial call late in game" (BMTSoulja seen running across field chasing after officials)

Looks like my Saturday morning headlines from last week are coming true. Well at least one of them. ;)

" WOS wins a "closer than normal one" over LCM!!" (Hooks instructs a couple of the "homers" to get out their excuse books)

"West Brook eeks out a win over the Jaguars on controversial call late in game" (BMTSoulja seen running across field chasing after officials)

Da' Brook didn't eek anything out....those refs were former Jags, we earned our 'W'

Don't forget the two int's by lcm when wo-s was driving...one in the end zone.

LCM had a lot to do with why the score wasn't higher.Give them credit. ;D

Are you being serious?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder